I'm running 5.0.0.314 and really like the new Precision Zen theme - with transparent banners at top and bottom. But I would like to have a hidden today for calender (5/6 entries - white font) and a weather slot on the right side if the top banner. Don't want today feature for Messages / SMS. It will be great if I could get the same highlighting color/effect (blue) ... Please reduce the font size of the lock screen icons (Unlock / Place Call / Emergency / Cancel) to 7... Please leave everything else as it is.

Could someone do this for me please?

I would like the home/application screens to be like the pictures below..

Home Screen

Application Screen

Thanks a lot ... I'm willing to pay for it
    Last edited by ST79; 10-29-09 at 04:29 AM.
    10-28-09 04:27 AM
    +1 on this. I dropped back down to .238 because of the reboot problems with .314 but I transferred this theme into .238 because I like the gradients and hilights. Would love to see a weather slot and hidden today on it also!
    10-28-09 06:56 AM
    Me too.. I would love a messages preview, calendar preview, and weather slot!
    10-28-09 07:39 AM
    Totally agree this theme would be awesome with a few tweeks. I would also suggest transparent banners top and bottom. It's such a wallpaper friendly, clean look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 01:32 AM
    There is one called Stock that does just this. I am running 314 with no issues and this theme.....

http://freebbt.x10hosting.com/com_pl...ather_Plus.jad

Shannon
    10-29-09 02:52 AM
    There is one called Stock that does just this. I am running 314 with no issues and this theme.....

Shannon
    I'm glad to hear you like my theme

Here is a link to the theme with screenshots and a description.

Free BBT: Bold: Stock Weather Plus
    10-29-09 03:35 AM
    Hey there you are. I PM'd ya about some features of that theme I would like i.e. another icon or two in the dock and reduction of the dock itself in icon size. So far your theme is the most stable I have found as many others are very similar BUT when using a wallpaper other than the default the home screen will get inverted in color after a power cycle or battery pull. The only way I have found to correct that is to reload wallpaper defaults.

An to the OP, the only thing I see that you are requesting that is a "would be nice to have" is the highlight color. This theme uses the default white box which makes it pretty easy to see even in sunlight....

The Today and selected icon text is white so if your chosen background has "almost white" spots as the default one does, some Today entries may be hard to read for that reason. I started using the BBB default wave background in orange that works real well.
    Last edited by shansmi; 10-29-09 at 04:27 AM.
    10-29-09 04:23 AM
    @ shansmi and D Mac

Thanks for the link. But its not the one i'm looking for. That theme is different from the precision zen theme on 5.0.0.314. Please look at the screenshots of both themes...
    10-29-09 04:23 AM
    I am confused. I have ran both and the Stock theme simply expands the default device theme by adding the weather and Today for messages and the calendar. Yes the background is different but that is no big deal.

What am I missing besides the obvious carrier change and background? Now on the background you will have to find that "default" background here in the forums and download it to your device. After that swap to it via the Theme settings on your device.
    10-29-09 05:07 AM
    I just switched over to Zen from Stock and back. Other than my icon placement and the background along with the known features in the Stock theme, I see nothing major missing. What am I not seeing?
    10-29-09 05:17 AM
    10-29-09 05:19 AM
    I just switched over to Zen from Stock and back. Other than my icon placement and the background along with the known features in the Stock theme, I see nothing major missing. What am I not seeing?
    Checkout this one by redzapper : http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/my...eather-269482/

This is my current theme and it is very very close to what i requested... But i still need the new transparent top & bottom banner ... Thats why i made this request.
    10-29-09 06:06 AM
    This one is close....

tree | CrackBerry.com

This one looks cool...

http://crackberry.com/wallpaper-scenery-trentino
    I'm not after the wallpaper ... The wallpaper on the screenshot is not the default precision zen theme's wallpaper. I have it ...
    10-29-09 06:17 AM
    ok so that said please detail what I am missing.
    10-29-09 04:00 PM
    you need the stock wallpaper or need a specific one?

try this one stock wallpapers, if you or any one have a wallpaper that want to use post it here and i will change it

download here
    Last edited by ealvnv; 10-30-09 at 01:15 AM.
    10-30-09 01:00 AM
    you need the stock wallpaper or need a specific one?

try this one stock wallpapers, if you or any one have a wallpaper that want to use post it here and i will change it

download here
    Thanks a lot for your time ealvnv

This is almost close to what i want... If you see my first post, what i would like to have is:

- Transparent banner : top and bottom (Please see the pics in the first post)
    - Hidden today for calender (6 entries)
    - Weather slot on right side of the top banner (Dont want any shading effect for the icon & postioned parallel to the profiles icon)
    - Reduce lock screen icon font size to 7 (Unlock/Place Call/Emergency/Cancel)

Would you be able to do this for me please?
    10-30-09 07:22 AM
    +1 on this theme. I'd love to have it also. (hidden today for Msg/Text also)
    10-30-09 01:05 PM
    Don't forget the biggest difference with the .314 theme - the blue gradient hilights. None of these other themes have that.
    10-30-09 01:07 PM
    Thanks a lot for your time ealvnv

This is almost close to what i want... If you see my first post, what i would like to have is:

- Transparent banner : top and bottom (Please see the pics in the first post)
    - Hidden today for calender (6 entries)
    - Weather slot on right side of the top banner (Dont want any shading effect for the icon & postioned parallel to the profiles icon)
    - Reduce lock screen icon font size to 7 (Unlock/Place Call/Emergency/Cancel)

Would you be able to do this for me please?
    i can do everything but this in bold color, if you have the wallpaper or an specific one post it here and will do it for you, i dont have that type of wallpapers
    10-30-09 10:31 PM
    i can do everything but this in bold color, if you have the wallpaper or an specific one post it here and will do it for you, i dont have that type of wallpapers
    Thanks a lot. Alright, forget about the lock screen icons then. I don't need any specific wallpaper, as long as I can change it .... It will great if you could include the blue gradient highlights please..

Thanks again...

Last edited by ST79; 10-31-09 at 05:40 AM.
    10-31-09 05:38 AM
    Somebody please ...

11-03-09 05:22 AM
    Here's my attempt.

The lower banner is beyond my free time right now - seems to be a time consuming task for me at least right now. Will try to figure it out when I have more spare time.

Hope you like them. The main difference is the wallpaper. One is stock BB wall. Other is black leather.

OTA STOCK
    5.0_dave_W1

OTA BLACK
    5.0_Dave5_W

(any donation appreciated if you like them)
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=9730824
    Last edited by _dave_; 11-16-09 at 10:50 AM.
    11-15-09 10:51 PM
    Here is my version of the theme... with blue gradient highlights, hidden today for calender (6 entries) and a weather slot... I couldnt create the transparent lower banner...

Home Screen

Application Screen

Calender Today Preview
    (Hidden)

I will send the alx/cod files, if anyone would like to have it...
    Last edited by ST79; 11-17-09 at 03:08 AM.
    11-16-09 03:55 AM
    Here is my version of the theme... with blue gradient highlights, hidden today for calender (6 entries) and a weather slot... I couldnt create the transparent lower banner...

I will post the alx/cod files, if anyone would like to have it...
    Pretty cool. I have been battling with it all Sunday and unfortunately my end results look nothing like yours. It would be great if you could post/email the .alx files.

Thanks
    G
    11-16-09 04:51 AM
    Pretty cool. I have been battling with it all Sunday and unfortunately my end results look nothing like yours. It would be great if you could post/email the .alx files.

Thanks
    G
    I will email you the files once i get home... Please PM me your email...
    11-16-09 04:59 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD