I'm looking for a simple, professional-looking theme that displays ONLY the appointments on the home screen, NOT messages and appointments.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Any help/info is appreciated!
    01-20-09 09:32 AM
    01-20-09 12:58 PM

Both are available in the 'Plus' style, featuring 4-5 Calendar entries and 6 user customizable bottom zen icons. My Les Couleurs series is available in 10 different colors.

[/end_of_shameless_self-promotion]
    Thanks for the suggestions, they're nice, but a little too fancy for me.
    01-20-09 03:36 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I can't see the theme unless I register, and I don't want to register for a site to see a theme that I might not use.
    01-20-09 03:38 PM
    Check out the Top Dock Today with Small Icons by scottbg1. There is a bottom dock in that thread. Very nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 09:06 PM
    Check out the Top Dock Today with Small Icons by scottbg1. There is a bottom dock in that thread. Very nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1. nice theme
    01-21-09 09:17 PM
    I'm looking for a simple, professional-looking theme that displays ONLY the appointments on the home screen, NOT messages and appointments.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Any help/info is appreciated!
    I have one with 10 Calendar entries. 5 different colors to choose from or I can create a custom color. Link to the thread is below.

Tim

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/pl...4-6-os-108922/
    01-21-09 10:08 PM
    Cool!

Thanks to everybody for all the great suggestions! I've found what I needed and then some!
    01-22-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD