So I just got the famous crossbar theme.
    For some reason, when I click on the message icon that's one of the stagnent icons on the left side of my screen...my messages don't show up on the main screen like it's supposed to. It was to my understanding that the main screen will show you your previous 10 messages with the crossbar theme.

It just takes me to where all my messages are. Does anyone know why this damn theme isn't doing what it said it would do?
    12-08-08 02:21 PM
    i dont think you click on it, i think you just roll over it
    12-08-08 02:59 PM
    So I just got the famous crossbar theme.
    For some reason, when I click on the message icon that's one of the stagnent icons on the left side of my screen...my messages don't show up on the main screen like it's supposed to. It was to my understanding that the main screen will show you your previous 10 messages with the crossbar theme.

It just takes me to where all my messages are. Does anyone know why this damn theme isn't doing what it said it would do?

which crossbar theme exactly are you talking about? if you are talking about the one from jc designs, it shows the latest 10 messages as soon as you scroll over the icon. once you have gotten to the main message screen though, they will dissappear.
    12-08-08 03:12 PM
    yes the one from JC Designs.
    Even when i scroll over the icon, nothing comes up.
    12-08-08 04:59 PM
    have you tried a bat pull?
    12-08-08 05:06 PM
    If you haven't checked your emails it will show the unread/unchecked emails. But if you click the messages link to go into your mailbox (even if you don't read them) the header info will go away.
    Hope that makes sense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 05:11 PM
    If you haven't checked your emails it will show the unread/unchecked emails. But if you click the messages link to go into your mailbox (even if you don't read them) the header info will go away.
    Hope that makes sense.

yes that!
    12-08-08 10:48 PM
    Hope that makes sense.

oh okay, that makes sesne. gotcha...thanks!
    12-09-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD