A very simple yet hardly seen design, LIEGE welcomes you with a dark, sharp dock on the homesreen holding your favorite applications. This dock hides but in a very peculiar yet stunning way to clear the homescreen to show off your favorite wallpaper. You will enjoy it every time the dock hides!

-For Trackball/pad devices click x to hide dock, click 0 to show dock
    -For Touchscreen devices click bottom half of screen to hide dock, click top half of screen to show dock
    • 6 icons (5 for touchscreen devices) in hide-able dock
    • Large clock
    • No carrier
    • No transitions
    • Wallpaper friendly

Buy it at the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 06-29-10 at 02:58 PM.
    06-24-10 12:25 AM
    That's a really sharp lookin theme. Nice work pooter!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 07:16 AM
    Great looking theme as always Pooter!
    06-24-10 07:18 AM
    Love the hidden dock feature:

06-24-10 08:00 AM
    06-24-10 08:42 AM
    Love the hidden dock feature:

Wow bro thanks for these screenshots! They look really nice with the theme

06-24-10 08:05 PM
    Wow bro thanks for these screenshots! They look really nice with the theme

Theme looks nice with my wp's.........

Great job on the hidden dock feature Pooter!
    06-24-10 08:08 PM
    looks great. just bought and installed. menu's message page, etc look very slick, better than I anticipated. Might be good to show some screen shots beyond home screen!
    06-24-10 09:20 PM
    looks great. just bought and installed. menu's message page, etc look very slick, better than I anticipated. Might be good to show some screen shots beyond home screen!
    Glad you liked it bro yea I wanted to change it up a bit from the stock look. Screenshots of other part of the theme would be good ill see if I can post some later. You guys are always welcome to do so too

06-26-10 10:24 AM
    That's a really sharp lookin theme. Nice work pooter!

Thanks bro did you purchase it yet?

06-28-10 10:35 AM
    Excellent theme, as usual from you. Couple of concerns, however. When I clicl x or 0, the dock does appear (or disappear), but my contact list pops up as well. Any way to fix that? Also, would love to see some link (like spacebar) to launch Quick Launch. Thanks again.

06-28-10 01:36 PM
    Excellent theme, as usual from you. Couple of concerns, however. When I clicl x or 0, the dock does appear (or disappear), but my contact list pops up as well. Any way to fix that? Also, would love to see some link (like spacebar) to launch Quick Launch. Thanks again.
    If you have the latest version of QL you can set whatever hotkey you want to launch QL why does he need to do that for you?
    06-28-10 01:39 PM

As for the contacts list it might be the call screen not the contacts list. You need to change you're dial from homescreen OFF. Click the green call button>click menu>options>general options>dial from home screen>no

06-28-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD