Inure - to become beneficial or advantageous

Are you tired of seeing very nice themes in two versions? For example a theme that has a vertical scrolling dock and a bottom scrolling dock version? Decisions decisions! Inure has definitely found a solution to that problem. A one of a kind theme that lets you choose between either a vertical scrolling dock or a bottom scrolling dock.
    For keyboard devices:
    -When you first activate the theme scroll up to the two thumbs
    -Click on any of the 2 thumbs to choose a mode
    -Scroll down to the dock and enjoy!
    -To bring up the page to choose modes simply click the spacebar and scroll up
    For touchscreen devices:
    On-screen directions

• 2 different dock modes in one theme
    • Vertical scrolling dock with 11 customizable icons
    • Bottom scrolling dock with 10 customizable icons
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly

UPDATES!

• Reworked on-screen menu
    • On screen directions for touchscreen devices
    • Added weather widget - you must have a free or paid weather app
    • Transparent Menus
    • Fixed overlapping text in active call screen for keyboard devices
    • No transitions for a smoother experience
    • Now click the spacebar to choose between docks

Buy the theme at the Crackberry store HERE

Note: If you previously purchased the theme email me through the Crackberry Store so I can verify you and send you a coupon to download the upgrade for free. I had to wipe the theme and re-upload it, so it will not show up on your Crackberry Store account. Make sure you email me from the same email you use at the Crackberry Store. Sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 04-13-11 at 02:34 PM.
    05-06-10 06:46 PM
    Nice to see your work still Pootermobile... thought you may have disappeared for good after not seeing you on PMB...
    05-06-10 09:05 PM
    Same here. Glad to see you're still goin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 10:53 PM
    Nice to see your work still Pootermobile... thought you may have disappeared for good after not seeing you on PMB...

I aint goin nowheres! yea PMB is dead :/ but I have my own site now http://theworldofpootermobile.com/
    You should get this theme it is sick!!

05-07-10 12:35 PM
    I don't know what happened to PMB, but I noticed the featured themers were disappearing.

Anyway, really enjoyed your themes there and figured I should support your premium theme. Looks great
    05-07-10 08:26 PM
    Even though I'm a theme junkie, I've been running this theme since I bought it last night. Very nice indeed!! All elements are clean and professional. Although this is Pooter's first premium theme (at least here), he has a ton of experience and always pushes the limits with creativity. You can tell from navigation and using all elements of this theme, it hasn't been slapped together half-hazardly. Incredibly, I haven't even been tempted to try other walls. This is so much better on device than the screen shots.

The only thing I want to mention (for the benefit of other purchasers), since this is the only theme I've ever seen that can change from horizontal to vertical scroll, (or anything like this to my knowledge) there is no "standard" for switching. So, do check Pooter's first post to for the very simple instruction on how to switch back and forth (zero key and scroll up).
    05-08-10 10:33 AM
    Wow bro thanks for posting how much you're enjoying the theme and thanks for supporting and grabbing the theme too

05-10-10 11:21 AM
    Theme has been updated!
    09-15-10 01:49 AM
    Theme has been updated and price has been reduced to $1.99 and on sale for $.99!
    04-13-11 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD