10-13-09 09:00 AM
33 12
tools
    First of all, great theme!
    I just picked up Expose Outdoors and I love it.

Everything seems to work great except for one little (bug?) I have found. I can't get the clock to show up on the home screen, only the date shows.

As soon as I click the applications button and the main BB app screen shows up, the clock appears at the top. It's just not there at the home screen (with the icons along the bottom of the screen).

Is this possibly and issue with the theme, or just my phone? It's with OS 4.6.0.245 if that makes a difference.

Cheers;
    Cory
    03-05-09 12:47 AM
    First of all, great theme!
    I just picked up Expose Outdoors and I love it.

Everything seems to work great except for one little (bug?) I have found. I can't get the clock to show up on the home screen, only the date shows.

As soon as I click the applications button and the main BB app screen shows up, the clock appears at the top. It's just not there at the home screen (with the icons along the bottom of the screen).

Is this possibly and issue with the theme, or just my phone? It's with OS 4.6.0.245 if that makes a difference.

Cheers;
    Cory
    The clock does display on the home screen. Maybe try doing a battery reset. Leave the power on and pull out your battery. Make sure its not plugged in when doing so
    03-11-09 06:25 AM
    damn nice. Thanks
    03-11-09 09:28 AM
    The clock does display on the home screen. Maybe try doing a battery reset. Leave the power on and pull out your battery. Make sure its not plugged in when doing so
    Ok, I will try that, thanks!
    03-14-09 02:17 PM
    I use this theme sometimes. Nice work. Didn't encounter any problems.
    03-15-09 08:23 PM
    I use this theme sometimes. Nice work. Didn't encounter any problems.
    Thank you...I will be coming out with some nice themes in April
    03-19-09 06:27 AM
    Thank you...I will be coming out with some nice themes in April
    Sounds good. I will be looking forward to it.
    03-19-09 09:46 AM
    sweet concept man another sweet theme
    10-13-09 09:00 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD