I too am having this same problem, when I change the background from the default to a custom one everything on the screen after the home screen goes white instead of black. Running Bold 9000 with 5.0.0.411.
    working on this issue, OS 5.0.0.411 is giving this problem
    12-12-09 09:19 AM
    working on this issue, OS 5.0.0.411 is giving this problem
    Good Stuff
    12-12-09 02:31 PM
    and why are the fonts bigger?
    12-14-09 11:27 AM
    and why are the fonts bigger?
    The fonts for everything is user definable except for diaolgs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 11:16 PM
    just purchased the theme for the bold 9000, and i was wondering how you would change the font sizes for text in the home screen? (the stuff in the little box on the middle left of the screen)

i just noticed that the date actually goes outside of the box, so for todays date, wednesday december 16, the 16 actually appears outside of that little border and overlaps with the today part.

also, is there a way to not make the background of the menu screen change if i change the background?

sorry for being so nitpicky, i just got used to the lite version on my tour and for some reason its a little different on this bold :/ (still the best theme i've used though, by far). Thanks in advance!
    12-15-09 11:30 PM
    Very neat work.
    12-16-09 09:18 AM

i just noticed that the date actually goes outside of the box, so for todays date, wednesday december 16, the 16 actually appears outside of that little border and overlaps with the today part.
    is it possible to take a screenshot of what your talking about using CaptureIt?
    12-18-09 09:42 PM
    is it possible to take a screenshot of what your talking about using CaptureIt?
    This is what he is talking about:

12-18-09 10:25 PM
    Found this background in the forums. Think it looks amazing with your theme. Seriously, I can't stop looking at it. The light beam shines right on the clock/weather section, and the dark background makes the bottom icons pop.

My only suggestion would be that the navigation in the dock area could be a little smoother. For example, if you move one unit left from the 1st icon, nothing will be selected, move one more unit left and the far right icon will be selected. However, if the first icon has a today preview (like messages) the preview will stay up even though no icon is selected. This is especially confusing because I rely on the bounce animation to let me know where I am. The easiest solution in my mind would be to have the selector stop at the far left/right icons. I enjoy your theme because of it's speed and efficiency, but it can be difficult to get to a specific icon on the dock.

I'll still probably be purchasing this again when I upgrade to a 9700.
    12-19-09 02:09 PM
    wow this theme is really beautiful.
    12-20-09 02:53 PM
    Found this background in the forums. Think it looks amazing with your theme. Seriously, I can't stop looking at it. The light beam shines right on the clock/weather section, and the dark background makes the bottom icons pop.

My only suggestion would be that the navigation in the dock area could be a little smoother. For example, if you move one unit left from the 1st icon, nothing will be selected, move one more unit left and the far right icon will be selected. However, if the first icon has a today preview (like messages) the preview will stay up even though no icon is selected. This is especially confusing because I rely on the bounce animation to let me know where I am. The easiest solution in my mind would be to have the selector stop at the far left/right icons. I enjoy your theme because of it's speed and efficiency, but it can be difficult to get to a specific icon on the dock.

I'll still probably be purchasing this again when I upgrade to a 9700.
    will be fixing this issue soon
    12-23-09 04:54 PM
    Merry Christmas guys!
    This makes a great gift for that blackberry user in the family!
    12-25-09 11:31 AM
    Upgraded to work on os 5.0!!!
    01-06-10 03:36 PM
    Great theme, I'm loving it so far.

Slight problem though... Im on the 9000 OS 5.0.0.411 and the Signal Meter overlaps the Battery Life indicator. This is consistent through every screen where these two indicators would appear. I tried using quick launch to take a screenshot but all I get is a white screen; I'll work on getting a picture.

Also, Is there supposed to be an "empty" space that is selectable? I notice when I jump from the clock area icon to the dock, there is a point where nothing is selected and clicking doesn't do anything either.

Anywho, this is the OS 5.0 w/ Today version of your theme. (2010.01.06.1555)

And yes, I have battery pulled and reinstalled =)

EDIT: Here are the pictures:

Overlap, "empty" icon space:

Overlap in app menu:

Also, my "globe" icons are messed up in the browser!
    Last edited by narcosis219; 01-08-10 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Pictures!
    01-08-10 03:35 AM
    Great theme, I'm loving it so far.

Slight problem though... Im on the 9000 OS 5.0.0.411 and the Signal Meter overlaps the Battery Life indicator. This is consistent through every screen where these two indicators would appear. I tried using quick launch to take a screenshot but all I get is a white screen; I'll work on getting a picture.

Also, Is there supposed to be an "empty" space that is selectable? I notice when I jump from the clock area icon to the dock, there is a point where nothing is selected and clicking doesn't do anything either.

Anywho, this is the OS 5.0 w/ Today version of your theme. (2010.01.06.1555)

And yes, I have battery pulled and reinstalled =)

EDIT: Here are the pictures:

Overlap, "empty" icon space:

Overlap in app menu:

Also, my "globe" icons are messed up in the browser!
    both issues fixed, please upgrade through mobihand if you havent received the email
    01-08-10 10:42 AM
    shameless bump for promo
    02-07-10 12:51 PM
    i love this theme. its amazing.

thanks!
    02-08-10 01:58 PM
    Just bought your theme..
    Too bad there's no transitions in the OS 5.0 version..
    Is there any plan to add it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 01:11 PM
    All my themes are now 2$ till forever!
    05-24-10 09:28 AM
    looks really nice
    05-24-10 02:00 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD