The much anticipated theme is now available! This theme keeps everything simple and to the point. If your the type to show off your wallpaper more then the amount of icons on your home screen, this is the theme for you! Using a minimalistic design approach, all the most important info you need, is available on the home screen, ready to go.

Features:

* - QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe compatible (spacebar on homescreen)
    * - Hidden Dock with user defined icons
    * - Main icon is user definable
    * - Selectable network connections on homescreen at top right hand corner
    * - Hidden Today
    * - Battery Indicator with percentage
    * - Optional Sliding Transitions on Blackberry Tour 9600/9630 and Bold 9700
    * - Lock screen shows Main icon

Price: $2.00

Versions:
    There are 4 versions available for the 9600/9700
    And 2 available for the 8900/9000:

-The Today version allows you to view upcoming appointments, new messages and missed calls when you highlight the respectable icon. Non-Today doesn't allow that feature.
    -Transitions are the little animations in between menus where they slide in and out. To preview the animations watch the youtube video. Transition-less doesn't have this feature (This is only available for the 9600/9700).

Available Here:
    Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Last edited by shankeith; 05-16-10 at 10:09 PM.
    12-08-09 12:46 PM
    Very nice man! I actually prefer this version over the lite...good job!
    12-08-09 05:17 PM
    Good job with a unique design and at $2.00 it's a steal.

Last edited by andyahs; 12-08-09 at 06:15 PM.
    12-08-09 06:10 PM
    Got this theme yesterday, it's great!!!
    Can you tell me where I can find the wallpapers you use?
    12-09-09 01:54 AM
    Great theme!!! Excellent job, indeed.
    12-09-09 05:07 AM
    I just got this theme today and love it so far, but I had a problem with it. I changed my wallpaper from the default one and then rebooted the phone for other reasons. Now the menu screen, the screen right after the home screen when menu is pressed, turns white instead of black. I can reset the wallpaper and that will fix it, but I don't know if it will do it every time I reboot. Any ideas?
    12-09-09 10:50 AM
    I just got this theme today and love it so far, but I had a problem with it. I changed my wallpaper from the default one and then rebooted the phone for other reasons. Now the menu screen, the screen right after the home screen when menu is pressed, turns white instead of black. I can reset the wallpaper and that will fix it, but I don't know if it will do it every time I reboot. Any ideas?
    hmm i havent heard about this problem, try a reboot again?
    12-09-09 11:05 AM
    transition-less versions now available for 9700 and 9600 phones!
    12-09-09 11:51 AM
    Can you tell me where I can find the wallpaper with the instrument?
    12-09-09 01:51 PM
    Does the today version of this theme show/preview emails?
    12-09-09 03:59 PM
    Does the today version of this theme show/preview emails?
    yes it does, as well as sms
    12-09-09 04:00 PM
    Can you tell me where I can find the wallpaper with the instrument?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/wa...7/#post4267064
    12-09-09 04:01 PM
    hmm i havent heard about this problem, try a reboot again?
    I too have this problem, your theme is not alone in this, it seems to be only with 5.0 though.

also what happens:
    after the menu screen background has gone white, I tried applying a background again and the background that was initially on the home screen applies to the menu screen background.

rebooting makes the background white again at this point
    Last edited by dmak; 12-09-09 at 04:09 PM.
    12-09-09 04:06 PM
    I too have this problem, your theme is not alone in this, it seems to be only with 5.0 though.
    ah figures...there is a similar problem for the storm themes, they updated it though
    12-09-09 04:07 PM
    I figured it may be a 5.0 issue. I just updated to the newest. I can work around it until it gets fixed. No big deal here. Love this theme!

BTW: we need a Bold 5.0 transitions theme too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 05:39 AM
    Shankeith i am having trouble with my messages.
    I have my calendar in the 1st slot on the bottom hidden dock (counting slots 1-5 from the left) and my messages folder in the last slot all the way to the right. it seems when i click on the messages it only previews the sent messages folder. Is this a theme thing or a setting thing. Can someone help me with this.

AND btw- I loved the light theme and this one as well. By far the best themes I've used. Thanks for all your work on it.
    12-10-09 02:15 PM
    Shankeith i am having trouble with my messages.
    I have my calendar in the 1st slot on the bottom hidden dock (counting slots 1-5 from the left) and my messages folder in the last slot all the way to the right. it seems when i click on the messages it only previews the sent messages folder. Is this a theme thing or a setting thing. Can someone help me with this.

AND btw- I loved the light theme and this one as well. By far the best themes I've used. Thanks for all your work on it.
    do a battery pull first

if not go into your messages -select options then general options and scroll down just above actions and see iff u see something about hiding sent messages, see if that works
    12-10-09 02:26 PM
    do a battery pull first

if not go into your messages -select options then general options and scroll down just above actions and see iff u see something about hiding sent messages, see if that works
    OK- messages are hid when sent.
    Battery pulling and we'll see what happens
    12-10-09 02:28 PM
    OK- messages are hid when sent.
    Battery pulling and we'll see what happens
    Still no luck.
    12-10-09 03:02 PM
    Still no luck.
    try selecting another theme and selecting mine, which OS do you have and which phone?
    12-10-09 03:15 PM
    try selecting another theme and selecting mine, which OS do you have and which phone?
    Same.
    OS 4.7.1.61

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    12-10-09 03:32 PM
    Same.
    OS 4.7.1.61

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    im honestly stumped im not sure what it is, no one else came to me about this problem yet, it shouldnt be showing you sent messages because its not a new message
    12-11-09 03:31 PM
    i love this theme, i mean i liked the original one but i love this one

only issue i have(and its prolly another 5.0 issue) is a slight mem leak. (running .411 on 9000)
    12-11-09 11:12 PM
    I too am having this same problem, when I change the background from the default to a custom one everything on the screen after the home screen goes white instead of black. Running Bold 9000 with 5.0.0.411.

Other than that, awesome theme!

EDIT: Would also like to point out that the Carrier name is not centered on the main menu (screen after homescreen) it is to the left, and not center.
    Last edited by ChaosMinionX; 12-12-09 at 04:12 AM.
    12-12-09 03:39 AM
    Why is it that when I scroll through apps in my homescreen, the text below is cut (the first part and the end part of the word)??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 06:17 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD