Claro is spanish for "clear." And this theme is exactly that! With a crisp banner on the homescreen holding all the essentials including a big clock and weather slot, Claro is sure to lighten your mood with your favorite wallpaper brightening up you screen.

• Weather slot
    • No icons on homescreen
    • No carrier
    • Without screen or menu transitions

UPDATE!

• Put neutral wallpaper in applications screen
    • Removed the PCK (Pootermobile's Customizable Keyboard) feature because of conflicting issues with app shortcuts

Buy the theme at the CrackBerry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 03-11-11 at 07:48 PM.
    05-15-10 05:39 PM
    Well done - another great theme poot.
    05-15-10 06:26 PM
    That is one nice lookin piece of work pooter!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 06:53 PM
    Andy, I think we're on the same device/hybrid. How do you find the theme for memory leak?
    05-23-10 07:01 PM
    Andy, I think we're on the same device/hybrid. How do you find the theme for memory leak?
    It had been really good but I went with the official .681 and same results with this theme. Little if any leak.
    05-23-10 07:08 PM
    Thanks guys and good to hear there aren't any memory leaks
    05-24-10 11:51 PM
    Theme has been updated!
    05-24-10 11:52 PM
    Theme has been updated!
    What are the updates? Got the PCK update!
    05-25-10 07:32 AM
    Just purchase ... looking very good.

Pooter... question, or rather, request...
    With PCK, now that I just installed and have this thread on my laptop, I could easily look for command (E) to hide PCK list. However, without this thread on my screen, and a number of other themes on my device (including naturally by other designers) I can see a real problem, if I didn't happen to remember the "E" command, which is easy to forget... please also allow the ESCape key to hide PCK. Also, a suggestion if possible... on the popup list, instead of app #, show app name.
    05-25-10 07:54 AM
    Also, a suggestion if possible... on the popup list, instead of app #, show app name.
    The problem with that is the icons are user defined hence the app # and not name.
    05-25-10 09:20 AM
    Just purchase ... looking very good.

Pooter... question, or rather, request...
    With PCK, now that I just installed and have this thread on my laptop, I could easily look for command (E) to hide PCK list. However, without this thread on my screen, and a number of other themes on my device (including naturally by other designers) I can see a real problem, if I didn't happen to remember the "E" command, which is easy to forget... please also allow the ESCape key to hide PCK. Also, a suggestion if possible... on the popup list, instead of app #, show app name.
    I see your point for hiding the menu with the escape key but what about showing it? That's why I chose "E" because I put "W" to show the menu. They are close to each other and since I'll be putting this feature in more themes you'll remember and andy already answered your question about the app #

05-25-10 10:43 AM
    The problem with that is the icons are user defined hence the app # and not name.
    Is it really a problem though?

05-25-10 10:44 AM

No, not for me. Fine the way it is. App# not App name.....
    05-25-10 10:46 AM
    No, not for me. Fine the way it is. App# not App name.....
    Cool thanks bro

05-26-10 12:25 PM

I see your point for hiding the menu with the escape key but what about showing it? That's why I chose "E" because I put "W" to show the menu. They are close to each other and since I'll be putting this feature in more themes you'll remember and andy already answered your question about the app #

Not to worry at all. It was just a suggestion. App name would be a bonus. I don't know how it could be done, since app names will depend on customer's apps. If it's easy, then it would be cool. It seems other developers are coming up with independent shortcuts. It seems that space for Quicklaunch and $ for SMS are becoming standard. Otherwise, it would be good if you guys could get together and set industry standards. In the mean time, I have too many purchased themes from several developers that I won't remember anything but the device's shortcuts, (space) and $.

E & W make sense, but if you could also make the Escape key clear the screen (which would be very intuitive for any blackberry user), that would be a plus, and I think will save some complaints down the road. Clearing the screen is more important than how to bring the instructions back up. If you can't clear the screen, the theme's not very usefull, but if you're already using the theme and want to use extra features, having to lookup in this thread won't prevent someone from asking Mobihand for a refund. Since other developers don't use the same shortcuts, until you do a ton of themes and most devices have only precision zen and pooter's stuff, Escape to clear will be important (even if it's in addition to E).
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 05-26-10 at 01:46 PM. Reason: clarification
    05-26-10 01:36 PM
    It looks amazing.very nice work.thanks for sharing.

05-26-10 08:31 PM
    Not to worry at all. It was just a suggestion. App name would be a bonus. I don't know how it could be done, since app names will depend on customer's apps. If it's easy, then it would be cool. It seems other developers are coming up with independent shortcuts. It seems that space for Quicklaunch and $ for SMS are becoming standard. Otherwise, it would be good if you guys could get together and set industry standards. In the mean time, I have too many purchased themes from several developers that I won't remember anything but the device's shortcuts, (space) and $.

E & W make sense, but if you could also make the Escape key clear the screen (which would be very intuitive for any blackberry user), that would be a plus, and I think will save some complaints down the road. Clearing the screen is more important than how to bring the instructions back up. If you can't clear the screen, the theme's not very usefull, but if you're already using the theme and want to use extra features, having to lookup in this thread won't prevent someone from asking Mobihand for a refund. Since other developers don't use the same shortcuts, until you do a ton of themes and most devices have only precision zen and pooter's stuff, Escape to clear will be important (even if it's in addition to E).

Man if the app names would change according to your app screen that would be awesome! I can really see your point about the escape key maybe to add to your suggestion I could make the escape key to show and the end key to hide! Ooooooh!! and what I wanted to do with PCK is change the mindset that you can only have SMS and Quicklaunch hotkeys in themes with no icons on the homescreen. Thanks a lot for your suggestion bro I think making the change I said will make PCK a lot more functional

05-26-10 10:15 PM
    Like the theme.
    HATE the PCK menu thing.
    The whole point of a minimal theme is to use shortcut keys.
    If I'm using shortcuts, I know what key I've assigned to what.
    The PCK menu is REALLY annoying.
    Is there no way remove the PCK menu completely from this theme?
    (Can I ask for a modified version without the menu - please?!)
    Otherwise, it's a pretty good theme.
    06-16-10 09:28 AM
    Theme updated! Check original post image posted so you can see the update

07-07-10 01:57 AM
    Update looks good Pootermobile!

07-07-10 05:41 AM
    OS 5.0 version has been updated!
    03-11-11 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD