After many weeks of testing and perfecting, we're finally releasing the Dark version of our Beautiful World theme.

A special interest was kept for details: we want this to deliver premium quality and the highest possible functionality on the market.

This theme features a sophisticated design, custom icons & fonts and almost all the elements redesigned, together with:
    • A Hidden Dock - Press SPACE BAR to show it and the BACK key to hide it
    • A Hidden Weather Slot - Press ALT + O to show it and ALT + I key to hide it
    • A dedicated SMS key - The $ button
    • Today feature
    • Animated transitions
    • Great customer care

And it's very fast! You won't experience any lag (tested on our BlackBerrys, packed with e-mails and apps).

We started giving free copies of our releases to everybody who has already purchased the White or Red version of Beautiful World and we don't want to stop now Details on how to get the Black version will be sent to you via e-mail in a couple of days, so stay posted!

For everybody else, until the 30th of October you can get the Black and Red versions at the price of one! Just press the button and you're set!

Get Beautiful World from MobiHand
    for only 3,81 USD

Here is the free coupon code, for 15 copies: "blackbold". Apply it at checkout and get a 100% discount.

In return, please leave us a review and a rating on the MobiHand page. Thanks!

If you encounter any issues or if you have a questions, please e-mail us at [email protected]
    10-15-10 07:04 PM
    Wow! This theme is incredible
    10-15-10 07:54 PM
    Thank you for allowing me to grab a copy of this awesome theme!
    10-15-10 10:46 PM
    Wow..thank you guys..this theme is AWESOME!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 12:21 AM
    Saweet! Looks good!! Can't wait to get the email details for getting the black version.
    10-16-10 01:36 AM
    Great job! I love this theme!
    10-26-10 08:15 PM
    Great job! I love this theme!
    I'm very glad that you like it. The today version is on the way too!
    10-28-10 05:41 AM
    WOw 8^)

Please, one coupon code?

Sorry, bad english...

This very beautiful layout!!!

Desde Rio Branco // Acre // Brasil....
    11-01-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD