Just started with plazmic themes, and i always liked the original Precision Zen theme that came with my Bold, but i always wanted the phone application menu to have transparent | or | same background with Home Screen.

So here it is, my first theme (Well, modification): Precision Zen Opaque

Download OTA: Precision Zen Opaque /Without Carrier | Precision Zen Opaque /With Carrier

Changes from Original Precision Zen:
    Transparent Application Menu
    Incoming Calls/Outgoing Calls | Different Background

Theme Compatibility: OS 4.6

Notes: Any bugs let me know | And a thanks would be nice
    Last edited by andyhavoc; 05-06-10 at 08:45 PM.
    10-12-09 04:49 PM
    Thank you! I've been looking for something like this for quite a while.

edit-
    There's no media folder/icon. Everything is put into my downloads folder.
    Last edited by greggov; 10-23-09 at 11:21 AM.
    10-23-09 11:17 AM
    Thank you! I've been looking for something like this for quite a while.

edit-
    There's no media folder/icon. Everything is put into my downloads folder.
    Your very welcome
    10-23-09 11:58 AM
    I later realized it's because I'm running 5.0. I added a folder and called it Media, and good as new

My only real issue with this is that Level 1 messages are light blue instead of red. I have all my work emails set as Level 1 so they stand out more from my personal emails. I find the light blue sort of blends in.

Otherwise it's running smoothly. Thanks again
    10-23-09 12:08 PM
    I later realized it's because I'm running 5.0. I added a folder and called it Media, and good as new

My only real issue with this is that Level 1 messages are light blue instead of red. I have all my work emails set as Level 1 so they stand out more from my personal emails. I find the light blue sort of blends in.

Otherwise it's running smoothly. Thanks again

So would you like me to edit the theme and add the Red level 1 messages? I never used them so i figured blue was friendlier to the eye. Let me know and i'll get on it as soon as i can and let you know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 12:38 PM
    Nice theme. My only suggestion would be to improve on the standard icons. Thanks!
    10-27-09 11:50 AM
    Nice theme. My only suggestion would be to improve on the standard icons. Thanks!
    Hey,

I know this is a very late reply, sorry but for some reason I wasn't notified of your reply, to your suggestion if I had the time at that point I could do the icons better, but I have moved along to OS 5.0 so I stopped doing OS 4.6 theme modifications.

But in case ur still running OS 4.6 I did an OS 5 style theme for it you can find it at this link OS 5.0 Theme Style for 4.6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD