Hi Guys

I've created a standard theme that has two rows of icons on the home screen that are all customisable, let me know how it is?

There's a screenshot below!
    Last edited by DarranP; 09-07-09 at 12:11 PM.
    09-07-09 12:06 PM
    Anyone installed it yet?
    09-08-09 02:54 AM
    Anyone installed it yet?
    I'm gonna try now. I don't have much luck with zipped themes tho. Any chance you have an OTA version?
    09-08-09 06:29 AM
    Anyone installed it yet?
    I don't know what the deal is but I can't d/l zipped themes. D/M doesn't see them. Could be vista. Provide an OTA and I'll install it!!
    09-08-09 07:07 AM
    Where is the theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 07:37 AM
    Post an OTA link pls.
    09-08-09 09:07 AM
    Yeah I'll have a look for somewhere to host the .jad

Thanks guys!

The theme is Darran2Rows.zip just unzip the two files into the same folder then connect your blackberry to your pc and open desktop manager, click the add applications / software option and choose browse then select the Darran2Rows.alx and just ok everything, after a few secs your phone will reboot and you will now have the new theme to choose on your bold!

You can change the wallpaper and choose which icons display in the two home screen rows...
    09-08-09 01:29 PM
    Yeah I'll have a look for somewhere to host the .jad

Thanks guys!

The theme is Darran2Rows.zip just unzip the two files into the same folder then connect your blackberry to your pc and open desktop manager, click the add applications / software option and choose browse then select the Darran2Rows.alx and just ok everything, after a few secs your phone will reboot and you will now have the new theme to choose on your bold!

You can change the wallpaper and choose which icons display in the two home screen rows...

I loaded it. It's an excellent theme. I really like the concept but the icons occupy too much of the home screen. I feel weird critiquing it, I'm sure it took some time to create. I have one just like it (cant remember where I got it) and the icons are two rows w/out a space between the rows. it's called storm13. Great job on this, Darran. You have skills bro!!!
    09-08-09 02:50 PM
    I loaded it. It's an excellent theme. I really like the concept but the icons occupy too much of the home screen. I feel weird critiquing it, I'm sure it took some time to create. I have one just like it (cant remember where I got it) and the icons are two rows w/out a space between the rows. it's called storm13. Great job on this, Darran. You have skills bro!!!
    Haha cheers mate but it really didn't take any time at all, probably 20mins so don't worry about the feedback, I actually agree about the spacing and will modify it to make the gap smaller. Just wanted good feedback like this so I can tidy it up and hopefully create a theme we can all use.

I only really like the standard themes but my only issue was that there's not enough icons on the home screen! I'm not fussed about wallpaper so lots of icons is better for me, I just don't like the L theme as it only adds two icons AND I don't want my calendar and emails displaying on there as part of the home screen today incase my mates pick it up and read my appointents or emails etc! lol

Anything else you guys want changing?
    09-08-09 04:03 PM
    Haha cheers mate but it really didn't take any time at all, probably 20mins so don't worry about the feedback, I actually agree about the spacing and will modify it to make the gap smaller. Just wanted good feedback like this so I can tidy it up and hopefully create a theme we can all use.

I only really like the standard themes but my only issue was that there's not enough icons on the home screen! I'm not fussed about wallpaper so lots of icons is better for me, I just don't like the L theme as it only adds two icons AND I don't want my calendar and emails displaying on there as part of the home screen today incase my mates pick it up and read my appointents or emails etc! lol

Anything else you guys want changing?
    The only thing I can see so far is the icons. I would put the rows together and slide them as close to the bottom as you can. Let me know if you tweak this. I'd like to use it!!
    09-08-09 04:25 PM
    I hate to do this but berry..you may want to check out a couple of my themes.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/ml...themes-296782/
    09-08-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD