Okay, I switched from the Precision AT&T theme to the Precision Silver Theme and I can't find the "Call Log" icon. Is it me or is there not one in this theme, if so seems weird?
    11-05-08 11:55 AM
    Okay, I switched from the Precision AT&T theme to the Precision Silver Theme and I can't find the "Call Log" icon. Is it me or is there not one in this theme, if so seems weird?
    Look in your applications folder.

EDIT: Nevermind, isn't there. Weird. I use the Zen theme and it's in the applications folder there.
    11-05-08 11:57 AM
    Nope not there.

Look in your applications folder.

EDIT: Nevermind, isn't there. Weird. I use the Zen theme and it's in the applications folder there.
    11-05-08 11:59 AM
    Go into applications folder, click BB button & selet show all, the icon should then appear faded out, select it & un-hide it.
    11-05-08 12:20 PM
    I have no idea how anyone would ever figure that out but I am sure happy for the answer.
    Scotland Rocks!

Go into applications folder, click BB button & selet show all, the icon should then appear faded out, select it & un-hide it.
    11-05-08 12:23 PM
    hee hee I only discovered it by playing around with the Bold for a while..
    11-05-08 12:28 PM
    I noticed the call log icon missing as well.

I spoke to ATT who got me in touch with RIM. RIM confirmed that is not present in that particular theme one reason or another.. tech didn't know why.
    11-05-08 01:36 PM
    Well for me the answer was as CGSCOTT replied below:

"Go into applications folder, click BB button & select show all, the icon should then appear faded out, select it & un-hide it. "

It worked for me, it was there hidden for some dumb reason.

I noticed the call log icon missing as well.

I spoke to ATT who got me in touch with RIM. RIM confirmed that is not present in that particular theme one reason or another.. tech didn't know why.
    11-07-08 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD