09-11-10 10:59 PM
277 ... 56789 ...
tools
    It was designed like that because I wanted to remove the "dead-spot" between the two lines. The "smaller" today box for sms is a mistake I'll correct and try to also make a version with the old navigation.

:EDIT:

I Just posted an updated version with fixed sms background and changed navigation, just use the same link to re-download and re-boot.

Br Mio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

That's amazing bro, thanks a lot, your great!

12-30-09 08:12 AM
    Strange.. I'm running [v3.2Lite OS 4.6] on 4.6.0.307 and none of my 3 BIS email inboxes are displaying their new emails in the Today screen. However, the future calendar entries show up no problem. Anyone else have this issue?

I installed v5 of the theme and the hidden messages today screen compiles the new emails with no problem. Weird..
    12-30-09 10:01 AM
    Br Mio, v3.2 still rocks!
    12-30-09 02:03 PM
    Hi there,

First of all thanx for the great work on all of your themes. I've tried most of them and am now currently running v5 on OS5.

Just a quick question to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. When you move up to the weather icon and then scroll left or right, the messages and calendar come up as expected. Are there still sound profile, clock, and manage connections icons hidden at the top and is there is way to access?

Thanks in advance,
    Rob
    01-05-10 09:25 AM
    Yes, but it is little tricky I almost newer use it. It can be accessed by going up from the first of the 7 icons below

01-05-10 02:25 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I can only get to the profiles icon. If I scroll up,left, or right, it goes to the weather. Scrolling down from the profiles icon brings me back to the bottom dock.

No worries though. Still a great theme and you have my thanks for it. I just put the manage connections icon on the bottom dock. The media and sms shortcut keys freed up some space since I don't need those icons on the bottom anymore. :-)

Rob

01-05-10 03:27 PM
    Hey Mio_BB,

I noticed this with all today themes and I'm just wondering if maybe you know why. I have my options set to lock the device when it is placed in the holster. When I get an SMS (and this only happens with SMS), I scroll over the icon and the today pops up and shows the msg, well after I open it and read it, its not supposed to show up anymore when I scroll over the icon and the today pops up, but it does. This only happens when I receive it while its in my holster and if I wait about 30 seconds before removing my phone to view my msg, it works fine. Why is that? I love your theme and I'm not going to stop using your theme because its what blackberry should look like default.

Thanks,

ICE
    01-06-10 08:26 PM
    Are you working on the 9700 port?
    This is the reason I haven't transfer to the 9700 and still using the BOLD 9000.
    HAHA the 9700 is just collecting dust.
    01-07-10 12:37 AM
    Im working on it but the simulators are not working when there is so many Composer elements in the theme.

So there will be a Beta period for aligning the elements correctly on the screen based on feedback before I roll out to all 480*360 devices. I will propably start the beta test in the Curve or Tour Forum soon.
    01-07-10 05:29 AM
    Hey Mio_BB,

I noticed this with all today themes and I'm just wondering if maybe you know why. I have my options set to lock the device when it is placed in the holster. When I get an SMS (and this only happens with SMS), I scroll over the icon and the today pops up and shows the msg, well after I open it and read it, its not supposed to show up anymore when I scroll over the icon and the today pops up, but it does. This only happens when I receive it while its in my holster and if I wait about 30 seconds before removing my phone to view my msg, it works fine. Why is that? I love your theme and I'm not going to stop using your theme because its what blackberry should look like default.

Thanks,

ICE
    Is it in fact an outgoing and did you send the SMS via the QuickLaunch feature "Compose SMS"? SMSs sent whith QL "hangs" in the today area for reason. It happens with all hidden today themes. If it is normal incoming, then I dont know. I rarely lock my device.

BR Mio
    01-07-10 10:51 AM
    I think this is by far the best theme around, premium or not - thank you!

2 requests:

1. Could you make the space bar work with ShortcutMe, as it already works with QuickLaunch?

2. Could you upload the superb background of grass and sky you used?

Thanks again,
    Arnie
    01-07-10 11:20 AM
    I wanted to thank you for your great theme..... it is the best I have used so far (pair or unpaid)! I believe that you might have an incorrect link however. The OTA link for the v3.2Lite OS 4.6 version is the same as the v3.2 OS 4.6 version. Take a look and see....

I also have a suggestion for a variant theme - I'd call it v3.2 UltraLitePro. Remove the 7 hidden dock icons totally and just have the 5 buttons on the bottom. You already have two hot keys... one (space bar) for QuickLaunch to start any other application and the other ($ key) to start SMS. I would suggest that the 5 bottom buttons be Messages, Contacts, Browser, Media and Calendar or Messages, Contacts, Browser, BBM and Calendar. As a business person, I find that I use these 5 applications the most, and QL provides me with a quick and easy way to access all other applications that I might need. You already provide access to via easy scroll to Manage Connections, Clock, Profiles, and Weather slot. This would make for a really cool, ultra professional theme.

Thanks again for the great theme.....
    01-07-10 11:21 AM
    Is it in fact an outgoing and did you send the SMS via the QuickLaunch feature "Compose SMS"? SMSs sent whith QL "hangs" in the today area for reason. It happens with all hidden today themes. If it is normal incoming, then I dont know. I rarely lock my device.

BR Mio
    This only happens with receiving SMS only, doesn't happen with sent or anything else. And it only happens when the device gets locked via the holster, not manually.
    01-07-10 12:38 PM
    I wanted to thank you for your great theme..... it is the best I have used so far (pair or unpaid)! I believe that you might have an incorrect link however. The OTA link for the v3.2Lite OS 4.6 version is the same as the v3.2 OS 4.6 version. Take a look and see....

I also have a suggestion for a variant theme - I'd call it v3.2 UltraLitePro.
    Thanks again for the great theme.....
    Link is corrected, thanks for pointing it out.

Ill consider the Ultra lite version, but right now im porting the v3_2 for the 480*360 devices..

BR Mio
    01-07-10 11:54 PM

Ill consider the Ultra lite version, but right now im porting the v3_2 for the 480*360 devices..

BR Mio
    You have no idea how excited this makes me!!! Keep up the great work.

Thanks!!!
    01-08-10 02:05 AM
  16. Dinesh
    Thanks a lot for your efforts, the Lite is very good for OS5
    01-08-10 05:42 AM

BR Mio
    Thank you for the reply, and for consideration of my request for an UltraLite version. Also, thanks for correcting the link to the v3.2 Lite for OS4.6. That being said, now that I can download the v3.2 Lite version for OS 4.6, it truly is great and really meets my needs beautifully! As you said previously, it truly appears to be flawless IMO. I believe I speak for everyone on this thread when I say "Thank You" for your efforts with this theme.
    01-08-10 11:02 AM
    Im working on it but the simulators are not working when there is so many Composer elements in the theme.

So there will be a Beta period for aligning the elements correctly on the screen based on feedback before I roll out to all 480*360 devices. I will propably start the beta test in the Curve or Tour Forum soon.
    We're waiting desparately over here in the Tour forum. I'd be glad to help test. Just PM me. Thanks Mio!
    01-08-10 03:21 PM
    This is the first theme I've downloaded. Pretty sweet. Thanks man
    01-08-10 03:54 PM
    Since the Today feature doesn't work with BlackBerry Messenger, would you consider making a minor alteration to Precision7 v3 bbm (Combined SMS and Messages with SMS slot replaced with BB Messenger) so that the screen doesn't darken when you select the BBM button? (I think you call it the 'Today underlay')
    01-11-10 05:25 AM
    Not sure if this is a bug, but I have a 3rd party app (Opera Mini beta 5) as the 4th app on the bottom dock of v.3.2 lite for 5.0, and often, after scrolling back down from the banner, I can't get that icon to highlight unless I scroll all the way to the left- or right-most icon and back again. It seems to be a navigation feature and not related to the app; I moved the Media app to the same position, and the same thing happens.

It's a great theme. Thanks.

Last edited by sbs8331; 01-11-10 at 07:50 PM.
    01-11-10 07:39 PM
    Not sure if this is a bug, but I have a 3rd party app (Opera Mini beta 5) as the 4th app on the bottom dock of v.3.2 lite for 5.0, and often, after scrolling back down from the banner, I can't get that icon to highlight unless I scroll all the way to the left- or right-most icon and back again. It seems to be a navigation feature and not related to the app; I moved the Media app to the same position, and the same thing happens.

It's a great theme. Thanks.

It is the price to pay for having navigational memory Normally I do not use navigational memory (when you scroll in the opposite direction of what you just did it goes back to where it came from.. In this case the hidden QL button)

But navigational memory also helps You to go back to whatever icon you came from when You "visit" the today area, that is why I use it in this case...

You do not have to go all the way left or right, 2 steps should do it, then it forgets about the QL icon

Best Regards Mio
    01-12-10 01:53 PM
    No problem. I thought it might be something like that. Thanks.

01-12-10 03:18 PM
    Hey Mio,

I just upgraded to OS 5.0 from OS 4.6, Precision7 v3.2 is made for OS 4.6, this there a possibility that a version for OS 5.0 can be made of that exact one...I would hate to have to lose the best theme out there...I might even consider going back to OS 4.6 just for your theme...

Cheers,

ICE
    01-14-10 10:40 PM
    Hey Mio,

I just upgraded to OS 5.0 from OS 4.6, Precision7 v3.2 is made for OS 4.6, this there a possibility that a version for OS 5.0 can be made of that exact one...I would hate to have to lose the best theme out there...I might even consider going back to OS 4.6 just for your theme...

Cheers,

ICE
    Anything for a 9000 user

An OS 5 version of the v32 is added in the OP. I even added some transitions

Bear in mind, Media button most likely will not work and the sms & mms will not show new messages in the today area.....

Let me know what You would to have there instead. Like Music/Pictures instead of media.

Mio
    01-15-10 03:28 AM
277 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD