Can't download OTA starts but fails

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 04:09 AM
    OTA isn't working again!!

12-20-09 12:12 PM
    I grabbed 3.2 lite on 4.6, loving it!

Nice & clean!! Just how themes should be.

Is there any way of making the background on the apps page the same as the homepage?
    12-20-09 12:34 PM

Is there any way of making the background on the apps page the same as the homepage?
    You were able to download?? How come I can't?

12-20-09 01:04 PM
    You were able to download?? How come I can't?

As the OP stated in the first post his OTA is unstable. Took me awhile to get it downloaded.
    12-20-09 02:08 PM
    Keep trying periodically. Sometimes the ota works, sometimes...not so much.

12-20-09 02:46 PM
    loving the v5 theme
    12-21-09 09:27 AM
    I want to try the OS5 version but OTA does not seem to work.. If anyone has it please pin it to me Thanks!
    12-21-09 10:31 AM
    Been trying it for 45mins and can't get download to work. Cbf for the time being. Will try later.

12-21-09 12:54 PM
    I'll post a zip package later so You can download from here. Install is a little tricky but i'll post instructions as well, and the good part is the you will have it available on the memory card once installed

12-21-09 02:06 PM

Original v3 lite is build with the old theme builder, it changes the background on the apps page together with the home wallpaper.

Mio

12-21-09 02:08 PM
    All links seem to be down and no screenshots. Fix?

Much appreciated

12-22-09 03:07 AM
    All links seem to be down and no screenshots. Fix?

Much appreciated

OK, that hosting is ::::: Here is the zip package.

To install:

1.Download the zip file and extract all the files.

2.Copy the the extracted folder on to Your Memorycard.

3.In "Media" press BB Button, in the menu select "Explore". Locate the folder with the theme files (.cod and .jad).

4. Go to the .jad file (ussually the smallest one). Click/Open it and it will install like from OTA

BR Mario
    Last edited by mio_BB; 12-22-09 at 03:45 AM.
    12-22-09 03:42 AM
    Is there anyone that would be willing to assist and host these via OTA?
    12-22-09 07:10 AM
    I posted this on another thread as well, but since everyone may not read all of your p7 threads I wanted to post the request here to.

In v5 the weather icon displays when the screen is locked. Can you update this theme so it does that as well?
    12-22-09 10:46 AM
    I posted this on another thread as well, but since everyone may not read all of your p7 threads I wanted to post the request here to.

In v5 the weather icon displays when the screen is locked. Can you update this theme so it does that as well?
    It gave me an error so I took it out and forgot about it ..

I�ll try to add it back on the v3.2 + v3.2lite

BR Mio
    12-22-09 11:35 AM
    On a general note.... I Just updated to BerryWeather v2. OMG it is amazing and now I see why some user requested to give more room to the weather icon... This new BerryWeather spawned a new theme idea.... Hope to come up with something new soon
    12-22-09 11:40 AM
    Man your OTA's suck.............. You should put up some screen shots for these because there are soooooo many different combination's.
    12-22-09 02:38 PM
    Mio_BB,

When will you be making this theme available for the Bold 9700 OS 5.0 ?

B. Regards
    Vince
    12-22-09 04:32 PM
    Got tired of waiting for the OTA link so I followed the instructions in post #138. I can see the theme in my application list, but it doesn�t show up under themes. Yup, I did a battery pull too. Any ideas?
    12-23-09 11:38 AM
    Got tired of waiting for the OTA link so I followed the instructions in post #138. I can see the theme in my application list, but it doesn�t show up under themes. Yup, I did a battery pull too. Any ideas?
    Is Your device a 9000? So far it is only working on the original BOLD 9000, working on the others...

BR Mio

12-23-09 12:11 PM
    OTA Hosting seems to be working now... But I have found alternative Hosting and will start to move things over there instead.. Hopefully it is more stable..

Currently the V3.2 is on the new server

:EDIT:
    Moving everything to the new server, will inform you when all OTA LINKS should be working again
    Last edited by mio_BB; 12-25-09 at 02:47 PM.
    12-24-09 07:08 AM
    Hi Mio.. Great Theme.. I was curious how you assigned Hotkey '$' for sms?
    12-27-09 02:44 AM
    Hey,

This theme has been the only theme that I use and I have been recommending it to everyone I know that owns a 9000 as I do. I just updated the theme, V3_2, and I noticed the changes you made which are great, but the "7" dock doesn't disappear anymore when you scrol down to the "5" dock and the sms/mms today box is smaller than before. Is this how the theme was made or can it be returned to the way the original was?

Thanks very much for the most fantastic theme out there for the 9000
    12-29-09 07:49 PM
    It was designed like that because I wanted to remove the "dead-spot" between the two lines. The "smaller" today box for sms is a mistake I'll correct and try to also make a version with the old navigation.

:EDIT:

I Just posted an updated version with fixed sms background and changed navigation, just use the same link to re-download and re-boot.

Br Mio

Last edited by mio_BB; 12-30-09 at 04:28 AM.
    12-30-09 02:37 AM
277 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD