I guess I want the best of both worlds...the 5 quick icons across the bottom with no overlays (loving 5.0)
    10-24-09 11:58 AM
    WOW. LOVE IT. Thanks a bunch!

*downloads obsessively now*

Edit: May I ask, which link is for that screenshot where there is just the top nav bar? (in the screenshot, it's the smaller screen that is on top).
    10-25-09 06:10 AM
    WOW. LOVE IT. Thanks a bunch!

*downloads obsessively now*

Edit: May I ask, which link is for that screenshot where there is just the top nav bar? (in the screenshot, it's the smaller screen that is on top).
    It's v3. All versions, just scroll up to the weather app. everything but the banner will hide.

BR Mio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 12:52 PM
    absolutly wonderful theme!

havn't changed my theme since my first one i got months ago, so congratulations, you have converted me

using the full v3 with today on os5, had emails work on today screen, so thats nice

cheers again!

raty
    10-25-09 02:49 PM
    Great theme mio BB! Any fix for threaded sms messages showing up in the today screen?
    10-25-09 08:12 PM
    Great theme mio BB! Any fix for threaded sms messages showing up in the today screen?
    No, it�s an OS 5.0 function that is currently not supported by Theme Builder which only supports up to OS 4.7 for the Tour.

I saw today that there was an official release of OS 5.0 for the Storm2, so the new Theme Builder Kit is hopefully coming soon.

BR Mio
    10-26-09 06:39 AM
    Hello

My first post on Crackberry.com Was really impressed by this Theme. Keep up the good work Mio.

Mmm, I might be a very newbie to Blackberry since the Bold is my first one and I just got it but am I meant to have your Wallpaper as well when I install this Theme? Because yours is pretty cool actually. If it's not in the Theme, any chance you could let me know where to get it please?

Also, how can I modify the bottom bar? I don't really like the "Messages" part of it. I was wondering if there was a way to change it to something else. Oh, last thing. What is the Weather App you are using please?

Cheers.
    10-26-09 09:27 PM
    BR Mio,

This one keeps improving. Thanks a lot.
    10-26-09 09:57 PM
    Hello

Also, how can I modify the bottom bar? I don't really like the "Messages" part of it. I was wondering if there was a way to change it to something else. Oh, last thing. What is the Weather App you are using please?

Cheers.
    Thanks, and welcome to CB

Sorry, no way to modify the 5 buttons for yourself. The weather App is BerryWeather and it is available in the CB Store.

BR Mio
    10-27-09 02:53 AM
    Any chance of getting a version with just the 5 bottom buttons with the overlay for messages, sms, and calendar? That would look pretty cool I think.
    10-28-09 09:14 PM
    I don't know if I missed something but is there a Combined SMS and Messages with SMS slot replaced with BB Messenger with those 5 buttons and the 7 buttons and no today underlay?

10-30-09 09:59 AM
    No, all but Lite0 has today underlay.

I thought that bbm would show new messages like sms does. That's why the today underlay is there, sorry.

Br Mio

10-30-09 12:37 PM
    No, all but Lite0 has today underlay.

I thought that bbm would show new messages like sms does. That's why the today underlay is there, sorry.

Br Mio

Oh no its fine, its an awesome theme! Thank you!

10-30-09 02:01 PM
    A really nice and neat theme! However, could you make/port this theme for the Curve 8520?
    10-31-09 02:30 PM
    This is an amazing theme. One of my Favorites. I was curious how to get the wallpaper in the screen shots in the original post. I really like the look of that better then the basic one from a stock theme that comes with the download. Again amazing theme. Thank you.
    11-02-09 03:04 AM
    Love the theme. Could you tell me what app you are using for the weather? I can't seem to find one that will display the acutal weather within the icon. Thanks again for such a great theme. Keep it up!
    11-02-09 06:47 PM
    I think it looks like a great theme, but it was making my bold reboot every 10 minutes on 5.0.
    11-02-09 07:04 PM
    This theme has rocked many older tried and true themes out of my bold it works so very well for me! I have everything I need on the first screen now, and a great wallpaper a photographer friend shared with me (OK I took it from him when he wasn't watching), just finishes what is my every day theme now.

I agree with so many other Crackberrians that this should be on everyone's blackberry - you hit this one out of the park!
    11-02-09 09:34 PM
    Awesome theme. Been sporting it since the first day it came out. Keep up the good work.

One question:
    Is it possible to keep the bottom docks visible all the time and not hide automatically?
    11-03-09 10:26 AM
    Awesome theme. Been sporting it since the first day it came out. Keep up the good work.

One question:
    Is it possible to keep the bottom docks visible all the time and not hide automatically?
    Hi, thanks.

Yes, in the v2 of the theme. But browser button is QuickLaunch and there is no hotkeys..

The picture in thread is not updated but the buttons below is the same as v3.

BR Mio

11-03-09 11:21 AM
    all of them are great
    11-08-09 05:10 PM
    Any chance on getting this with a dimmed banner? say 50% of what it currently is? Is there a way to have any of the Today areas not dim out if empty? My calendar always has entries however email and SMS/MMS which I have in positions 2 and 3 do not. When I hover those icons the Homescreen dims even when empty. I have seen other themes work like this.
    11-08-09 08:50 PM
    Excellent theme!!!! Thanks!
    11-16-09 08:30 AM
    oh no. server is down.
    11-18-09 01:52 PM
    It is always sad to say to say goodbye. But even though i would love to stay and do a lot of fun stuff with the new creator and all, I�ve been blocked by IT-Policy to install 3rd apps on my BB. That includes themes. Nothing I can about it and it not possible for me to test the themes I do, so in fact I can't make them anymore......

But Hey! It was really fun as long as it lasted and I want to thank everybody who has taken the time to share their thoughts about by theme with the community. And if my small contribution has in any way pushed other developers to raise the bar, then my secondary objective was clearly a success. (Primary was realized with making v3)

Before my final words I want thank other Themers for great inspiration, I can�t name them all But; Ely, Cavingan, Tito, Jas0ns and Red comes to mind.. THANKS.

Last of all i�ve realized the that fr'''&%�#/ OTA hosting, while being free, is far from stable. SO, ive attached a ZIP with most of my versions of the theme . Inluding a not earlier released and not fully tested v4, Try it . I trust You NOT to re-post them anywhere else!!

To install from zip unpack all files and move them to the BB memorycard. When in the media app (first screen) press BB-key and select "explore". Go to the theme folders and locate the .jad file (it is the smallest). Click it and install like from OTA

Have Fun, I�ll miss You all and still check in from time to time....
    11-18-09 05:49 PM
277 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD