did i do something wrong? getting this error the server indicates you either have insufficient access rights or the file is too large fo rthe requested operation.
    Very sorry to see you go.. thank you for leaving us this gift
    11-18-09 07:27 PM
    I too will miss this theme style from future development.
    11-19-09 10:40 PM
    this is seriously the best theme out there. I've always like and used Elycruz's themes, but for functional use this theme from Mio is really awesome. Sad to see you leave, and I would really say your themes are better than the paid ones.
    11-20-09 12:16 AM
    Thank you Mio for this awesome theme. Sad to see you go! All the best
    11-21-09 01:20 AM
    Thank you very much Mio. One more vote for the best theme out there- all of the commercial theme developers/ sellers must be happy now
    11-23-09 01:56 AM
    Hi guys - I've recently had to reinstall all apps including themes. Unfortunately I installed this one via OTA and didn't save it to my PC first. I've since been trying to download the OTA but the web site/link isn't working. Therefore does anyone have the file downloaded on their PC who can send it via email? Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Of course if there's another link I can use to download the OTA, this also would be helpful.
    11-28-09 06:00 AM
    I just located the *.ZIP file containing all the themes earlier within this post. I'm set.
    11-28-09 08:01 AM
    Try out the non-published v4 within that zip-file as well Let me know if it works, I was not able to do final testing on it.........

(Hotkeys: Z:Clock X:Media Space:QL and $:SMS) Hidden today areas to the left and right of the weather app.

BR Mio
    11-29-09 06:07 AM
    Hi there

I been trying to download this for weeks (i know I just became a member today, but I still been checking out the forum) I have so far not been lucky with your serve. Could you try to upload it to another page? Really wanna see what a fellow dane has come up with.
    11-30-09 04:06 PM
    You forgot Precision7 v3 bbm in the ZIP file
    11-30-09 05:10 PM
    Hi there

I been trying to download this for weeks (i know I just became a member today, but I still been checking out the forum) I have so far not been lucky with your serve. Could you try to upload it to another page? Really wanna see what a fellow dane has come up with.
    I'll try to get the link back online. On other good news; I'll be back !! My I caught a break and I can make themes again

BR Mio

From Denmark as well? Where are You at?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mio_BB; 12-01-09 at 03:29 PM.
    12-01-09 09:36 AM
    Hi there

The links for for v3 all versions are up and running again (9000 version)

Check out the new v5... It is also be posted in this thread (First post)
    Last edited by mio_BB; 12-01-09 at 03:46 PM.
    12-01-09 03:28 PM
    Thanks Mio for this great theme, I just downloaded the lite0 and I only have a tiny comment..I can't see the celsius sign of my weather app on my screen, it doesn't fit on the screen anymore....but thanks again for this great theme
    Last edited by royalbanker; 12-02-09 at 04:29 AM. Reason: typo error
    12-02-09 02:08 AM
    mio... one day back on the scene and making new themes already!, excellent work

one thing i notice with lite, is after rebooting on 9000 running 5.0 when going into the menu I get a white background, if I change the layout under theme settings and switch back again all is good. any ideas?
    12-02-09 03:31 AM
    Thanks Mio for this great theme, I just downloaded the lite0 and I only have a tiny comment..I can't see the celsius sign of my weather app on my screen, it doesn't fit on the screen anymore....but thanks again for this great theme
    Berryweather? Try setting temperature badge as bottom center..
    12-02-09 04:49 AM
    mio... one day back on the scene and making new themes already!, excellent work

one thing i notice with lite, is after rebooting on 9000 running 5.0 when going into the menu I get a white background, if I change the layout under theme settings and switch back again all is good. any ideas?
    I plan to "re-wamp" all the themes so it is created with the new creator suite... There I can export to os 5.0. That was not possible with TB 4,6.

Hopefully it helps.

BR Mio
    12-02-09 04:51 AM
    Berryweather? Try setting temperature badge as bottom center..
    Problem solved, thanks
    12-02-09 05:12 AM
    The links for for v3 all versions are up and running again (9000 version)

Check out the new v5... It is also be posted in this thread (First post)
    Glad you still cooking up the themes. I tried 7v5 and I like it but I wanted to point out that the today overlay overlaps the icons which makes it hard to see. Great job
    12-02-09 11:16 AM
    Glad you still cooking up the themes. I tried 7v5 and I like it but I wanted to point out that the today overlay overlaps the icons which makes it hard to see. Great job
    Ok, I realize now that the bottom dock can be hidden and then the today overlay works fine. However, when it it not hidden there is overlap...
    12-02-09 11:24 AM
    Ok, I realize now that the bottom dock can be hidden and then the today overlay works fine. However, when it it not hidden there is overlap...
    Strange. How do You do that? I can only navigate to the today areas via the weather app which hides the bottom dock.

Do You have today apps in the bottom dock? That would do it. But it is designed not to have today apps in the bottom dock, leaving lots of space for all other kinds of apps

BR Mio
    12-02-09 12:21 PM
    Strange. How do You do that? I can only navigate to the today areas via the weather app which hides the bottom dock.

Do You have today apps in the bottom dock? That would do it. But it is designed not to have today apps in the bottom dock, leaving lots of space for all other kinds of apps

BR Mio
    Yes, I have today apps in the bottom dock. If it is designed not to have them there, then which today apps will work from the weather app? Is it messages and calendar only?

Thanks for clarifying.
    12-02-09 01:39 PM
    think I'm gonna cry cause I just got a new 9700 and my fav theme (this one) wont work on it :-(

Any idea if/when that might be fixed?

(I prefer this) http://miobb.mi.ohost.de/9000/P7v3/P...on7_v3_sms.jad
    the v3 sms version
    Last edited by senectus; 12-02-09 at 08:09 PM.
    12-02-09 08:06 PM
    mio_BB, Glad to see you will be continuing.
    I have been using your theme already on the 9000 w/OS 5 and it works great.
    12-02-09 09:29 PM
    think I'm gonna cry cause I just got a new 9700 and my fav theme (this one) wont work on it :-(

Any idea if/when that might be fixed?

(I prefer this) http://miobb.mi.ohost.de/9000/P7v3/P...on7_v3_sms.jad
    the v3 sms version
    Ahh I just discovered the 9600 version works!
    :-) yay!
    12-02-09 09:54 PM
    Yes, I have today apps in the bottom dock. If it is designed not to have them there, then which today apps will work from the weather app? Is it messages and calendar only?

Thanks for clarifying.
    In v5, when you are at the weather app (dock hidden) scroll you can scroll left or right to go to messages or calendar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 01:31 PM
277 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD