02-12-10 05:37 AM
67 123
tools
    This is one of my favorite themes and I think its one of the themes that I have used for more than a week ! I think only problem I have with it, like someone else has mentioned is the small battery. But, overall. I love this theme ! Well worth the money...
    06-21-09 01:15 AM
    I don't mind the battery icon that much. I would like to see a smaller font for the menus and such, but I'm sure they're are people out there thinking it's fine the way it is. I'm just not that visually impaired yet (although I'm sure age will catch up soon enough), so I have everything set smaller (font size 7) and the menu pops up and seems huge compared to everything else.
    06-21-09 11:30 AM
    I would love for a slightly bigger battery meter !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 04:35 PM
    Looks cool but most I've paid for a theme is $0 so mathematically speaking ur theme is infinitely more expensive than what I am willing to pay. Lol. Good job though. Looks good.

06-24-09 06:08 AM
    Sferical,
    I like this theme and if you decide to do an update, please consider the following:
    - smaller icons
    - larger battery gauge
    - quicklaunch icon
    Thanks.
    06-30-09 03:48 PM
    So today we got a Cease and Desist notice from Palm. As such we're sorry to say that we will be withdrawing the PreBerry theme from sale whilst we weigh up our options.

We're coooking something up so stay tuned.

Thanks

Sferical
    07-01-09 06:45 AM
    Sferical,

Sorry to hear this. You definetly put a lot of work in to this theme. I hope this is not a sign of things to come with themes that emulate other OS's. I love my HTC, WinOS, iPhone type themes that I have.

I am sure there were many people using your PreBerry that love it - luckily they can still use it.

Keep up the good work and see what you can do to innovate somewhere else. The good thing about your theme was that it was fresh - not one that there were a large number of in the communities.

Do you know if they hit up the Storm themes also?
    07-01-09 08:33 AM
    Our PreBerry theme for all devices are in the process of being removed.

I expect other developers who were hot on our heels with Pre styled themes will be similarly targeted.
    07-01-09 08:47 AM
    That does suck. Why doesn't Palm just die? (I used Palm deices for ages, but their quality has gone in the toilet.)
    07-01-09 05:45 PM
    Omgsh that's terrible, I adore this theme! Stupid people >.<

07-01-09 08:42 PM
    Wow, I saw this theme before Palm intervened and it was very nice! I can't believe they felt threatened by a theme though. It was beautiful work!
    07-01-09 09:42 PM
    Wow, I saw this theme before Palm intervened and it was very nice! I can't believe they felt threatened by a theme though. It was beautiful work!
    Like I would buy that device just because this theme is not available. How about they make a device that lasts longer than 3 months? Worse than the fruit company in this respect.
    07-02-09 12:28 PM
    Yeah..

But Palm cant get upset if the theme maker gives this for free! Instead of throwing away this theme, why not just give it to us.. you already put in the hard work and it will be ur one free theme to us!

falling on deaf ears..

COME ON!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 02-12-10 at 05:37 AM.
    07-02-09 01:09 PM
    edit. if you purchased this theme before the c&e you can still dl this theme from mobi. i just tested. sweet. i was gonna ask for my $ back if that was not the case. whew.
    Last edited by dok; 07-02-09 at 06:01 PM.
    07-02-09 05:57 PM
    I found the theme to be too shaky on the homescreen with the dock. very buggy. sucks that Palm are complete sh*theads and made you take it down.
    07-05-09 04:37 AM
    Many thanks in advance!
    11-29-09 09:49 AM
    Yeah..

But Palm cant get upset if the theme maker gives this for free! Instead of throwing away this theme, why not just give it to us.. you already put in the hard work and it will be ur one free theme to us!

falling on deaf ears..

COME ON!
    come on! give!
    02-12-10 05:37 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD