Yeah this runs fine on os 5xxx93. I don't know about .90 I heard a lot of people say themes don't work with
    that beta.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 09:28 PM
    I have not had any issues with themes working with 5.0. I have eight third-party themes on my Bold at the moment (six of which are paid themes, btw) and they all work well. Yay!

This theme works quite well. It functions smoothly and looks great. My only dislike -- and please keep in mind I am uber OCD -- is that the lock screen wasn't set to display the user selected wallpaper. Hopefully an update will change this ... most people probably won't be bothered by this.

I give this theme two thumbs up for being functional, unique and great looking. It's no easy thing building a theme ... I've tried and failed. So I have great respect for someone who can make a theme at all, much less something so different and unique.
    Thanks for the feedback. Might have to give it a go.

And, it sucks that every theme posted for a cost always gets comments about how it's not worth it. My opinion...if you don't want to pay for it, don't buy it. It amazes me...
    05-19-09 02:24 PM
    there should be like a how to included with this theme lmfao. its fricken BEAUTIFUL, so worth the $6!

oh and what weather app is that thats on the homescreen?
    Last edited by joshwithachance; 05-19-09 at 05:01 PM.
    05-19-09 04:52 PM
    Its a good one ... But high priced ...
    05-20-09 07:26 AM
    Thanks all for your feedback. Am looking to do a minor update to address a couple of things but my machine has gone feet up. Luckily I have backups but need to rebuild.

The Weather App is BerryWeather
    Last edited by Sferical; 05-20-09 at 08:06 AM.
    05-20-09 08:00 AM
    muy caro esta este tema
    05-20-09 10:38 AM
    it's a great theme but bugs me that that stupid flower is on the lock screen. i would prefer my wallpaper chosen also appear on the lock screen.

the dark bw image of rocks when placing or receiving a call is kinda annoying too.

other than that its cool.
    05-21-09 06:26 PM
    I've never used themes before, but this one looks great.

Does something like this slow the unit down at all?

Last theme I tried, when I got an email or MMS the icons on the home screen wouldn't actually update to show I have a message. But if I hit the BB button to get to the menu list, it would in there. Does this actually show live icons on the home screen?
    05-21-09 10:19 PM
    I've never used themes before, but this one looks great.

Does something like this slow the unit down at all?

Last theme I tried, when I got an email or MMS the icons on the home screen wouldn't actually update to show I have a message. But if I hit the BB button to get to the menu list, it would in there. Does this actually show live icons on the home screen?
    doesnt slow down my bold at all!
    05-22-09 05:43 AM
    awesome theme well worth the 6.00!
    05-22-09 04:16 PM
    Part of the M is cut off on the title bar with the PM in messages.

05-23-09 09:48 PM
    I've just uploaded the v1.1 update that existing customers can get free of charge from the store they originally purchased from. The update includes:

• Allows for custom wallpaper on Main, Application and Lock screens
    • Carrier no longer obscures time in certain circumstances
    • A few icon enhancements
    • Over 100kb smaller in size

Enjoy

Sferical
    05-26-09 04:47 AM
    thanks for the update!
    05-26-09 03:27 PM
    true...thanks!!
    05-27-09 01:49 PM
    I love the theme been using it since it went on sale...One request anyway to change the notification icons..meaning the email and sms icons..aside from that love the look and it runs smooth on my bold...thanks again for this great theme..looking foward to the updates....

06-05-09 02:13 AM
    That's weird...thought I posted some feedback but apparently not.

I got this theme and like it alot. A couple of things I would love to see changed:

The system font for menus seems to be rather large. It'd be great if it was smaller.

Also, the icon used for SMS is a gmail icon. Maybe a different type? I don't know why but it bothers me...haha

Of course, these are just my suggestions
    06-11-09 10:52 AM
    1+ for changes
    06-11-09 03:44 PM
    An awesome theme! Got it on sale and well worth it.
    I personally prefer a slightly larger battery display tho. It's rather small right now and hard to gauge battery usage.
    Last edited by redzapper; 06-17-09 at 10:18 PM.
    06-15-09 06:43 AM
    I've been using Preberry for a couple of days now and here's a detailed review.

Preberry is still an awesome theme:
    - The design, layout, icons, wallpaper etc all flow and work well together.
    - The Options and Manage Connections icons on the home screen are a very nice touch
    - The Today Plus area and weather icon are must-haves for me
    - The icon bar popup on the home screen is way cool.

I do have two dislikes tho:
    - The battery gauge is really way too small. Maybe I'm OCD but I like to monitor my batter usage and it is hard to tell with the current battery. perhaps small % numbers to the right of the current battery icon
    - No Quicklaunch icon on the home screen. I use QL a lot and an additional QL icon where the Options and Manage Connections icons are would be awesome.

This is the first theme I ever paid money for and I don't regret it and I very much look forward to future updates.
    06-17-09 10:31 PM
    Ignore the idiots, people always want something for free.

About to purchase now, looks great!
    06-18-09 01:19 PM
    hmm, well I would purchase if paypal would let me =\
    06-18-09 01:28 PM
    whoa, thats nice
    06-18-09 11:31 PM
    I just downloaded this theme and seem to have a problem. Everytime I scroll over an icon on the today screen, the application name keeps getting cut off on both ends. This is irritating to say the least.... any way to fix it?
    06-19-09 05:40 PM
    nevermind... upgraded OS and it's all good
    06-19-09 11:10 PM
    I've been using Preberry for a couple of days now and here's a detailed review.

Preberry is still an awesome theme:
    - The design, layout, icons, wallpaper etc all flow and work well together.
    - The Options and Manage Connections icons on the home screen are a very nice touch
    - The Today Plus area and weather icon are must-haves for me
    - The icon bar popup on the home screen is way cool.

I do have two dislikes tho:
    - The battery gauge is really way too small. Maybe I'm OCD but I like to monitor my batter usage and it is hard to tell with the current battery. perhaps small % numbers to the right of the current battery icon
    - No Quicklaunch icon on the home screen. I use QL a lot and an additional QL icon where the Options and Manage Connections icons are would be awesome.

This is the first theme I ever paid money for and I don't regret it and I very much look forward to future updates.
    After a week of play, I find myself consistently using another theme. Reasons are the two points mentioned above (no quicklaunch icon, small battery gauge) plus the fact that the other theme I find myself using the most has more customizable icons on the home screen. Oh well, perhaps the next update.
    06-20-09 09:10 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD