So today we got a Cease and Desist notice from Palm. As such we're sorry to say that we will be withdrawing the PreBerry theme from sale whilst we weigh up our options.

We're coooking something up so stay tuned.

Thanks

Sferical
    Last edited by Sferical; 07-01-09 at 06:45 AM.
    05-15-09 04:24 PM
    $6 is too much dude. Look at the new themes from ElyCruz $3.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 04:45 PM
    Looks good but $5.99 is steep for a theme. Most i've EVER paid is $2.99 and that was once. ElyCruz makes themes with the same quality and almost half the price.
    Last edited by azboricua; 05-15-09 at 04:49 PM.
    05-15-09 04:46 PM
    Do you have a screen shot of the today preview area? I'm curious if the "wave" is always present or is it a hidden dock? And as far as price goes it could be a tad less exspensive however there are designers that charge 7 to 10 dollars for themes.
    05-15-09 04:53 PM
    Hey no problem. Go buy an ElyCruz theme. They got a Palm theme yet?

We're already going great guns on this one. Lots of customer think that $5.99 is worth it.

05-15-09 04:54 PM
    Also I wanted to ask is the clock really that small on the home screen?
    05-15-09 04:56 PM
    Sunder, the Wave is indeed a hidden dock. Forgot to mention that. Thanks.

Yes. The time in the homescreen and appscreen banner is in keeping with the Pre styling.

The today preview area shows above to wave. Will get an extra screenwhot for you some time soon.

05-15-09 04:57 PM
    We're already going great guns on this one.
    Is this english?
    05-15-09 05:10 PM
    Is this english?
    I am guessing you have never heard that expression? Pretty common one.
    05-15-09 06:33 PM
    Well took the plunge on this one. It's about 800kb + in size. The home screen is pretty cool lots of
    function but on the downside the icons aren't very sharp though they are nice. Also the call screen
    with the exception of the background is standard Bold fare as is the msg section. Standard msg call
    and sms indicators on the homescreen. So all in all the home screen is where the interest is. (With
    the exception of the stock indicators and tiny clock) I highly reccomend a battery pull after install
    as there is quite a bit of lag.

05-15-09 06:53 PM
    That's a very nice looking theme.
    Excellent work!
    If people think its too much .... That's cool, just don't buy it but I don't understand the need for any negative comments or comparison in any way.

05-15-09 06:55 PM
    That's a very nice looking theme.
    Excellent work!
    If people think its too much .... That's cool, just don't buy it but I don't understand the need for any negative comments or comparison in any way.

I agree. It is nice theme overall. Like I said in a previous post in this thread there are themes between
    7 and 10 dollars out there and some of those don't have the originality of this theme. So you're
    right if you don't want to pay for it don't. I bought and I'm not disappoiinted the home screen is
    very cool.

05-15-09 07:29 PM
    Just wondering how long it takes to get this theme - I've purchased it about 2 hours ago and still haven't received it yet ... ????
    05-15-09 09:50 PM
    Hey no problem. Go buy an ElyCruz theme. They got a Palm theme yet?

We're already going great guns on this one. Lots of customer think that $5.99 is worth it.

it's in bad taste to boast about your sales if people are whining about it, nobody cares anyway. your attitude makes it not worth the price.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-15-09 at 11:34 PM.
    05-15-09 11:30 PM
    I've just downloaded it. This looks like a really unique theme and I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl.
    I would say the comments on price are really unnecessary. If you don't want to pay for it, just click away to one of the free themes available in this forum.
    05-16-09 10:49 AM
    Just curious if anyone with beta OS 5.0 has tried this theme. Did it work? Do any 3rd party themes work with 5.0 yet?
    05-17-09 01:03 AM
    You people are so freakin' cheap. I cannot believe you are all crying over a couple of bucks. If the theme is quality and the designer stands behing it then he has every right to charge $3-$6 bucksm

05-17-09 07:56 AM
    Dito !!! Its just too bad that the thread turned in $$$ talk instead of talk about how nice the theme is.
    I don't blame the OP one bit for boasting about sales given the responses from some of y'all.
    My guess is the folk complaining about the price are the ones that really like the theme but won't pony up a few bucks.

05-17-09 10:34 AM
    Just curious if anyone with beta OS 5.0 has tried this theme. Did it work? Do any 3rd party themes work with 5.0 yet?
    I have not had any issues with themes working with 5.0. I have eight third-party themes on my Bold at the moment (six of which are paid themes, btw) and they all work well. Yay!

This theme works quite well. It functions smoothly and looks great. My only dislike -- and please keep in mind I am uber OCD -- is that the lock screen wasn't set to display the user selected wallpaper. Hopefully an update will change this ... most people probably won't be bothered by this.

I give this theme two thumbs up for being functional, unique and great looking. It's no easy thing building a theme ... I've tried and failed. So I have great respect for someone who can make a theme at all, much less something so different and unique.
    05-17-09 11:51 AM
    can someone post a pic of the today screen
    05-18-09 08:25 AM
    I have also downloaded it and it works well and looks pretty awesome except two things. First of all, both email and sms are all messed in the same message box. Would it be possible if you assign a respective icon to each of them? Secondly, I barely see the current time when it overlaps with the extended text from connections. The wifi description simply sits over the current time when my bold is connected through wifi. Could you fix this up as well?
    Last edited by bhoonchoi; 05-18-09 at 09:44 AM.
    05-18-09 09:30 AM
    I have also downloaded it and it works well and looks pretty awesome except one thing; both email and sms are all messed in the same message box. Would it be possible if you assign a respective icon to each of them?
    You can do that by going into email - menu - General Options - SMS and Email Inboxes - Seperate.

05-18-09 09:39 AM
    Many thanks, Andyahs. I have got it sorted out through your feedback.
    Last edited by bhoonchoi; 05-18-09 at 10:38 AM.
    05-18-09 10:01 AM
    Pleaseeeeee make an 83xx version!

05-18-09 10:57 AM
    This theme looks fantastic! I can't wait until it is available for the 8900!
    05-18-09 06:32 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD