definitely will do

I messed up and only made a alx file, so you guys would have to load it through DM

I'll keep you posted for sure
    Not a problem.
    12-31-08 12:13 AM
    Alright so I already made some changes to my current theme...changed some icons and got rid of the carrier icon on the homescreen to make more room for wallpapers. I've had enough for one day. Enjoy the pics.
    That's a really nice theme � good work!

Quick Q (if you don't mind) : how did you remove the carrier icon/info? I've been trying to figure that one out but there doesn't seem to be an option for it in Theme Builder.
    12-31-08 12:14 AM
    That's a really nice theme � good work!

Quick Q (if you don't mind) : how did you remove the carrier icon/info? I've been trying to figure that one out but there doesn't seem to be an option for it in Theme Builder.
    took me forever to figure it out....you just gotta click that "rearrange button" then where it says carrier, change the font size to 1 and change the font until it doesn't show up (hidden). I used the [][][][][][] font I believe
    12-31-08 12:22 AM
    awesome man
    12-31-08 12:27 AM
    took me forever to figure it out....you just gotta click that "rearrange button" then where it says carrier, change the font size to 1 and change the font until it doesn't show up (hidden). I used the [][][][][][] font I believe
    Nice! Pretty clever � thanks
    12-31-08 01:19 AM
    So since apparently there are some theme creators in here...I have a quick question...when editing my home screen there is a random sideways triangle thingy...what is that for??
    12-31-08 02:25 AM
    I want to match my Mac as well. where can I find that theme? I may have missed it earlier.
    i had a few people download this theme...Should i lose the black transparent background? or keep it? I want to upgrade this theme but dont know what direction to go with it.
    12-31-08 02:48 AM
    updating this also superI collection includes buuf, alienware, mac and ubuntu coming soon ipod and ibella.
    Currently rocking a real Mac Bold!

They spin around like a carusol

As they spin around and speed up, they get closer to each other, a cool animation.

Customizable scrolling icons.

12-31-08 02:53 AM
    MAD PROPS TO ANYONE WHO MADE THEIR OWN THEMES...

wow for the pass couple hours ive been trying to make my own themes and i have offically given up.

p.s. does anyone know how to delete themes without using DM?
    12-31-08 03:06 AM
    that's how i started 5 months ago i almost gave up...Didnt even know where to start. I'm still learning every time i open theme builder and composer. Just dont give up. I still have my pearl with my first theme i made from scratch.

wow for the pass couple hours ive been trying to make my own themes and i have offically given up.

12-31-08 03:19 AM

Options - Advanced Options - Applications - scroll through to find the theme you want to delete & choose "delete" on the menu. Sometimes the theme names get cut off so you might have to use the "view properties" first to see the whole theme name to be sure you have the right one.
    12-31-08 04:16 AM
    for some reason i am having difficulting installing the alx file....it is giving me the error reading saying there is no apps compatible with my device????

all i want to do is get rid of the carrier bar so that i can see more of my wall paper...

can anyone help or suggest anything?
    12-31-08 04:40 AM
    Have you created your own theme and exported it? You might do better to look for some other themes, that give you more wallpaper space. There are quite a few minimalist ones on here.
    12-31-08 05:48 AM
    For those that wanted the update of my Black Theme, I've had a busy evening creating some new icons and other graphics and increasing the wallpaper view. I think now though I am pretty much finished, so the latest version now looks like this:

I'm still unsure of the banners orange border and I have a new icon for the calendar but I do not think my creation looks as good as the Office 2008 one.

I've set up a download page on my blog and even put on an OTA link (which has been tested) if you would like to try it.
    12-31-08 05:58 AM
    For those that wanted the update of my Black Theme, I've had a busy evening creating some new icons and other graphics and increasing the wallpaper view. I think now though I am pretty much finished, so the latest version now looks like this:

I'm still unsure of the banners orange border and I have a new icon for the calendar but I do not think my creation looks as good as the Office 2008 one.

I've set up a download page on my blog and even put on an OTA link (which has been tested) if you would like to try it.
    Just snagged it OTA. Very nice theme!! Thanks a bunch!!!!
    12-31-08 06:55 AM
    I'm not being critical here, just pointing out a small issue but there seems to be a small problem with the "AM" running into the day of the week:

Like I said a small issue and doesn't bother me just letting you know. Thanks again!!!!!!! This theme makes me wish I'd become a doctor.
    12-31-08 07:01 AM
    might be because mine is set to 24hr clock, so I do not get the extra digits. I will see if there is a way to eek out a little more space
    12-31-08 07:19 AM
    might be because mine is set to 24hr clock, so I do not get the extra digits. I will see if there is a way to eek out a little more space
    Actually, when I'm using your theme, I'll use a 24hr clock too. I'll just consider it part of the theme!

Thanks again!

edit: I just switched to the 24hr clock and I like.
    Last edited by Marine One; 12-31-08 at 07:38 AM.
    12-31-08 07:35 AM
    I am after a big favour, I really want this theme but need to install it OTA. I have have tried posting the .cod and .jad on Mediafire with no success.

If some could create and post an OTA link for this theme I would be very grateful.

(Theme is from Pimpmyberry, no OTA links that I can find anywhere!! Oh and in case anyone is wondering it is the v19.2 MyUMix 13 icon Today plus theme)

Thanks
    12-31-08 09:44 AM
    Hi Matt, this file only has the .alx file not the .jad in it, so can only be installed from the BDM.

If you have the .jad and associated .cod files, I could pop it on a server.

When you set up an OTA link all the files must be available in one separate folder on the web server.
    12-31-08 10:01 AM
    Hi Matt, this file only has the .alx file not the .jad in it, so can only be installed from the BDM.

If you have the .jad and associated .cod files, I could pop it on a server.

When you set up an OTA link all the files must be available in one separate folder on the web server.

thanks very much, attached the zip with the cod and jar
    12-31-08 10:28 AM
    I will be doing the same. Small issue with the A.M/P.M. thing but this will still be my main theme for a while. Great work!

12-31-08 10:35 AM
    I will be doing the same. Small issue with the A.M/P.M. thing but this will still be my main theme for a while. Great work!

I've managed to eek a little more space, so you should be able to use 12hr clock now. I have updated the server with the new BDM and OTA version.
    Last edited by sft63; 12-31-08 at 11:40 AM.
    12-31-08 11:19 AM
    Thank you Sir.
    12-31-08 11:56 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 12:16 PM
7,258 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD