i loved this theme but had to stop using it because it was kinda poorly made.. the font cuts off weirdly and also runs off the screen so that i couldnt even see my whole IMEI number unless i did the *#06# rather then Option > Status
    Awww that is sad! Maybe you did a bad install? Mine doesn't do that (?)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 03:22 PM
    Oh, forgot to post my screenshot!

12-29-08 03:42 PM
    Yeah i found mine on here in Super Loopy...its the best thing I have found that allows me more area to view my wallpapers..
    Yeah, but I don't like how Super Loopy's themes do not support half-size icons for 3rd party apps! It bugs me having different-sized apps. I am using the Ubuntu 2.0 theme from pimpmyberry.com. It has half-sized apps WITH support for ANY icon!!
    12-29-08 03:43 PM
    My current theme

That is one awesome theme! I love the icons very much! Did you photoshop them?
    12-29-08 07:16 PM
    whoa the icons on this theme are super sleek
    I agree. That is pretty sweet. There is still no answer on what theme it is however. Or, did I miss that?
    12-29-08 07:19 PM
    WP: WP section on CB
    Theme: Bold Crossbar Xtreme/ Gadgetbean.com

Last edited by greg24; 12-29-08 at 08:57 PM.
    12-29-08 07:19 PM
    I think it should be mandatory that anyone posting a theme has to add the theme name and where to get it..
    (unless of course it's a "standard" theme with just a different wallpaper..)

It would make life so much easier for all of us who keep asking.. "what theme is that?" or "Where'd you get that cool theme from?"

There are sooo many cool Themes in this thread, but it's kinda worthless if no one knows what it is or where to get it...

:-)
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 12-29-08 at 08:56 PM.
    12-29-08 08:51 PM
    I think it should be mandatory that anyone posting a theme has to add the theme name and where to get it..

It would make life so much easier for all of us who keep asking.. "what theme is that?" or "Where'd you get that cool theme from?"

:-)
    true, ill edit my post right now
    12-29-08 08:56 PM
    true, ill edit my post right now
    Nice Greg.. thanks.. much appreciated!
    12-29-08 09:07 PM
    My current theme

well, i cant find this theme, but it looks like he made it custom according to his blog listed in the sig. i'm gonna email him and see if i can get a copy of it posted here or if its for a fee.

Topics: Themes
    12-29-08 10:31 PM
    well, i cant find this theme, but it looks like he made it custom according to his blog listed in the sig. i'm gonna email him and see if i can get a copy of it posted here or if its for a fee.

I saw that also and I sent him an email as well. I dig the icons.
    12-29-08 10:40 PM
    Yeah, but I don't like how Super Loopy's themes do not support half-size icons for 3rd party apps! It bugs me having different-sized apps. I am using the Ubuntu 2.0 theme from pimpmyberry.com. It has half-sized apps WITH support for ANY icon!!
    Is that one available for the Bold? and if so can you post the link..pimpmyberry is very confusing for me for some reason...maybe I just need to mess around on there a bit more....
    12-29-08 11:08 PM
    Ok i found it sorry..i think I finally got the hang of it over there

I do like the theme though...i got both versions of it...i dont really mind the 1/2 size for 3rd party because the only one i use on my home page is CB but I will give this new one a try

thanks
    12-29-08 11:53 PM
    This (smally 11) supports the third party icons, as does another I have called babybold.

12-30-08 12:22 AM
    This (smally 11) supports the third party icons, as does another I have called babybold.

Is that one from PimpmyBerry too??? I kinda like that it is wide screen...and all of the icons are the same size too...

oh and what is the app with the icon that looks like a red dotted U...its by the CB symbol
    12-30-08 12:42 AM
    Is that one from PimpmyBerry too??? I kinda like that it is wide screen...and all of the icons are the same size too...

oh and what is the app with the icon that looks like a red dotted U...its by the CB symbol
    Yeah, they're both on Pimpmyberry! I've been too lazy lately to browse all the other sites since I'm usually on the bb browser!
    The red icon is my Slingplayer Mobile (goes with my Slingbox)!!

12-30-08 12:50 AM
    ok here i go showing how much of a newb i am what is a slingbox? lol
    12-30-08 12:58 AM
    Hi Guys and Girls, sorry for the delay bit of a time zone difference.

It is a custom theme I am working on. I'll gladly make it available, if anyone wants it. The icons are from iconpedia.com and are called Pry Black (free for non-commercial use), I just had to modify them to the 80x80 size I wanted.

It is still work in progress but if you want it I will make it available as a download.
    Last edited by sft63; 12-30-08 at 04:43 AM.
    12-30-08 04:37 AM
    Sweet! Thanks for the source of the icons!
    12-30-08 04:40 AM
    I'd definately like to try it when it's done.

What are your plans for it if youy don't mind me asking?

12-30-08 04:42 AM
    I'd definately like to try it when it's done.

What are your plans for it if youy don't mind me asking?

I've put a link on my blog so you can dowload it as it is, it is free (because of the icons).

Other than that I am looking at replacing more of the other app icons (I've done some but not all of them) and changing fonts and colours to suit both light and dark backgrounds.
    Last edited by sft63; 12-30-08 at 05:04 AM.
    12-30-08 04:58 AM
    I've put a link on my blog so you can dowload it as it is, it is free (because of the icons).

Other than that I am looking at replacing more of the other app icons (I've done some but not all of them) and changing fonts and colours to suit both light and dark backgrounds.
    I'll be looking forward to the finished product!

12-30-08 05:56 AM
    12-30-08 06:04 AM
    12-30-08 08:00 AM

Just wait for his reply. I have requested a theme from his blog before. It took a while before he responded but he sent me the file. A real nice guy.
    12-30-08 08:37 AM
7,258 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD