I had a lot of themes before but I cannot even think of using one that is better suited for me than this one is.
    Don't forget to set up the "switch application" shortcuts (it took me a week to even realize that it had this). You can find it by hitting the Blackberry button on the homescreen, click on "switch app" and then set your own shortcut keys.
    I'm glad you like it!
    Woah, no way?! I had no idea. Thank you so much!
    07-24-09 08:59 PM
    Man those shortcut keys make the program perfect! Thanks again.
    07-24-09 09:05 PM
    07-24-09 09:09 PM
    I had a lot of themes before but I cannot even think of using one that is better suited for me than this one is.
    Don't forget to set up the "switch application" shortcuts (it took me a week to even realize that it had this). You can find it by hitting the Blackberry button on the homescreen, click on "switch app" and then set your own shortcut keys.
    I'm glad you like it!
    Hey, in the shortcuts it gives me the option to hotkey Sudoku and Music but both of those are giving me a messaging saying, "net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExcepti on." The rest of my shortcuts work fine. Did you have that problem at all? I'm wondering if it just has trouble w/those because my QuickLaunch won't display Sudoku or Music, either. It freezes the phone.
    07-24-09 09:15 PM
    Hey, in the shortcuts it gives me the option to hotkey Sudoku and Music but both of those are giving me a messaging saying, "net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExcepti on." The rest of my shortcuts work fine. Did you have that problem at all? I'm wondering if it just has trouble w/those because my QuickLaunch won't display Sudoku or Music, either. It freezes the phone.
    I don't use either one but I think it is a RIM limitation, so you cannot access these from Quicklaunch or through the hotkeys.
    07-24-09 09:18 PM
    I don't use either one but I think it is a RIM limitation, so you cannot access these from Quicklaunch or through the hotkeys.
    Okay, that's what I figured but just thought I'd ask. I'll stop harassing you now. Thanks again for all the info/help you've given me.
    07-24-09 09:21 PM
    Okay, that's what I figured but just thought I'd ask. I'll stop harassing you now. Thanks again for all the info/help you've given me.
    Were you able to figure out how to set up your own wallpaper?
    BB button>theme>BB button>Load personal pictures (it will not allow you to use any pictures that are filed)then scroll left and right over your own wallpaper and then hit trackball to select the one you want.
    Sorry if you found this out already but it took me a while to figure out where everything was.

Sorry to everyone for hijacking this thread for a few posts!
    07-24-09 09:33 PM
    Were you able to figure out how to set up your own wallpaper?
    BB button>theme>BB button>Load personal pictures (it will not allow you to use any pictures that are filed)then scroll left and right over your own wallpaper and then hit trackball to select the one you want.
    Sorry if you found this out already but it took me a while to figure out where everything was.

Sorry to everyone for hijacking this thread for a few posts!
    Yeah that was one thing that I did figure out (I messed around with it for a bit because I noticed that you had your own chosen wallpaper -- that bubble one looks amazing on the phone with E-Mobile by the way ). And I'm sorry to everybody for the last few posts, too.
    07-24-09 09:47 PM
    07-25-09 12:10 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 04:12 AM

Andy - can you post that second wallpaper?
    07-25-09 05:12 AM
    My flavor of the day:
    What theme is this, please?

07-25-09 07:38 AM

07-25-09 09:53 AM
    Andy - can you post that second wallpaper?
    Sure;

07-25-09 10:24 AM
    I made this one for myself:

The four icons at the left (Messages, SMS and MMS, Calendar, and Phone) activate the today area, which has 10 entries. The 12 icons at the right are fixed, and are stock apps which I use often. The bottom dock scrolls and has 10 configurable icons (uses device application order).

In case anyone is interested, here's an OTA install:

http://odinguild.net78.net/BBThemes/...Today_Plus.jad

If anyone tries out this theme, please let me know if there are any issues with it -- when I installed it from DM it wored fine, but it was slow and lagged when I installed OTA.
    I really liked this theme but its laggy also the calendar entries are soo small

07-25-09 10:54 AM
    07-25-09 11:50 AM

Not sure which one I like better
    07-25-09 06:44 PM
    the 3G theme with quicklaunch and weather with what i think is an awesome wallpaper to match it!

07-25-09 10:44 PM
    Thats a beautiful WP Tlynn!
    07-25-09 11:00 PM
    07-25-09 11:07 PM
    Very nice djiang12!
    07-25-09 11:10 PM
    Ah, Dope Boy....WOW!
    07-25-09 11:12 PM
    I would post mine but I need 10 posts before I can have urls or anything.

A few more Nice and WOWs and I'm in.
    07-25-09 11:15 PM
    07-25-09 11:22 PM
    the 3G theme with quicklaunch and weather with what i think is an awesome wallpaper to match it!

You're right... that does look really good with that theme!
    07-26-09 12:13 AM
7,258 ... 187188189190191 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD