I had this theme and noticed the same thing. I contacted the developer (JC Designs) and he said he would look into it and get back to me. That was a month ago and still no answer. I have since changed themes and won't use JC Designs themes anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's a shame since its such a nice lookin theme... I like the icon positins and sizes... I will send an email myself and see if I have any luck...

04-05-09 10:27 AM
    That's a shame since its such a nice lookin theme... I like the icon positins and sizes... I will send an email myself and see if I have any luck...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just had a response from jd designs. Its actually the second question they have replied to within 3 hours so excellent communication.... Here's what they say about the dullness of the homescreen...

It was duller on the homescreen by design actually but we might be doing anupdate for it later to take off the mask.Cheer

So there u have it.... If anybody else agrees that it should be altered.maybe we should start a thread and if its popular enough put it to there attention?

04-05-09 12:41 PM
    He replied to me quickly as well and said he would look into it and get back to me. 4 weeks later and no response!
    Last edited by tellsells; 04-05-09 at 03:41 PM.
    04-05-09 03:35 PM
    He replied to me quickly as well and said he would look into it and get back to me. 4 weeks later and no response!
    Yeah, I gave up, too. I asked about having the app name appear in the Zoom series (on the bottom zen version I think), and he said it could be done as a "custom" job with a "donation." I asked about how to go about that and how much of a "donation" was expected, and haven't heard anything. Started using mapi's Open Bold theme, and have been quite happy with it. (Threw him some coinage as well.)
    04-05-09 05:15 PM
    Are you referring to this?

I did not create that a member at HoFo did......
    YES, thats the one....I always liked it....Made an awsome screensaver.I thought it had your name on it.
    04-05-09 05:38 PM
    homescreen:

w/hidden dock:
    Dang man, could you post this wallpaper? I love Kanye
    04-05-09 06:54 PM
    04-05-09 06:58 PM
    YES, thats the one....I always liked it....Made an awsome screensaver.I thought it had your name on it.
    I had one with 'andyahs' on it but it's on my being repaired PC.
    04-05-09 07:03 PM
    homescreen:

w/hidden dock:
    what theme is this?
    04-06-09 01:09 AM
    After seeing this would it be too seedy to say who has the sexiest wallpaper? guys and girls alike... everyone must have a favourite right? i will upload mine shortly
    04-06-09 07:34 AM
    does anyone know how to download themes to their bberry bold? i havent update my phone to the newest software yet....and when i tried to get it from the media net...it wouldnt work....any suggestions?
    04-06-09 11:58 AM
    does anyone know how to download themes to their bberry bold? i havent update my phone to the newest software yet....and when i tried to get it from the media net...it wouldnt work....any suggestions?
    If the file is OTA(over the air), just click on the link and you will see a white screen pop up telling you the size of the download. Click and download. Look for files(links) ending in .jad for OTA. Otherwise, right click and download(unzip if needed) to your desktop, connect to your pc via USB, open your DTM (desktop manager), click on application loader, Click Add/remove applications, click browse, select/open the downloaded app/theme, click on the .alx file,click next on your DTM and site back and wait. Also, don't unplug your BB until DTM has finished upload. There are a few others, but, these are the quickest. BTW, check out the themes on here. Cut /paste the links into an e-mail and send them to your BB address, open and voila or go to the theme section for CB and send the themes via sms or (again) e-mail directly from the site.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 04-06-09 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added more information
    04-06-09 12:32 PM
    04-06-09 02:37 PM
    Okay so I blacked out my Baby so this was only fitting...she's so tacticool now.

Enjoy!
    04-06-09 03:14 PM
    for those that asked:

04-06-09 04:08 PM
    The Masters is this week:

04-06-09 04:24 PM
    How did you get the temp out of the Weathereye app. Is that a weather eye app or something else.
    04-06-09 05:22 PM
    How did you get the temp out of the Weathereye app. Is that a weather eye app or something else.
    The weather app is BerryWeather.
    04-06-09 05:27 PM
    It berryweather free or fee
    04-06-09 06:26 PM
    It berryweather free or fee
    Berryweather is for purchase at CB app store.

04-06-09 06:38 PM
    The Masters is this week:

I can't wait for the Masters. It's going to be awesome! Nice WP!

BTW, have you noticed any memory issues with that theme? I thought I read somewhere that some people were experiencing some memory leaks with it.
    Last edited by CountryyLovee; 04-06-09 at 07:02 PM.
    04-06-09 06:40 PM
    Hey masterchief, skyjackal,or slckevin I looked at how u have ur messages and ur calendar info showing up on the main screen can u pls help me on how 2 get that ability on my phone
    04-06-09 06:55 PM
    I love that Masters Theme...... what theme is it? Where can I find it? Thanks!
    04-06-09 07:06 PM
    The theme is IVista 2 from CB app store.
    The wallpaper is not part of the theme:

And there are no memory leaks with this theme on the Bold (The problems seem to be on the Storm). It does have a big file, but once downloaded there are no problems with it whatsoever.
    04-06-09 07:16 PM
    The theme is IVista 2 from CB app store.
    The wallpaper is not part of the theme:

And there are no memory leaks with this theme on the Bold (The problems seem to be on the Storm). It does have a big file, but once downloaded there are no problems with it whatsoever.
    Ok great. I think I'm going to get it. Thank you so much for the WP! I'm definitely going to be using it.
    04-06-09 07:18 PM
7,258 ... 129130131132133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD