Techy Bold Theme

Home Screen

Application Screen
    wow. big fan of the series too!
    awesome theme!
    02-11-09 04:18 AM
    Sure thing, here it is...

I really cannot remember where I got it.

It may have been from someone on here, but the credit definitely does not belong to me.

Chris
    02-11-09 05:02 AM
    THX for the pic
    02-11-09 03:50 PM
    No problem. I've gotten so much information from these forums, as well as, themes, ideas for apps, etc. that I have no problem at all with sharing what I have.

The Army of the Crackberries shall march as one!

Chris
    02-11-09 04:02 PM
    Thanks Chris
    02-11-09 05:38 PM
    Thanks Chris
    Anytime, feel free to msg me and maybe we can exchange new wallpapers, themes, thoughts on the BOLD, etc.

Chris
    02-11-09 06:46 PM
    How do some of you guys get you calendar appointments on the today screen?
    02-11-09 08:33 PM
    it depends on what theme your running... some themes give you the option for that.
    02-11-09 09:30 PM
    u should be looking for today themes.
    there are variants to the today themes as well
    some show calendar appointments only, some show messages, some show sms, some show a combination.

pick what u like - plenty at pimpmyberry
    02-11-09 09:44 PM
    02-11-09 10:44 PM
    Currently:

Still trying to figure out the icon in the upper right hand corner though...

Chris
    i think i figured it out.

JC Designs Blackberry Themes

the one i downloaded was the bold today plus, i think yours is different (an older version) because of the icons. mine use bold icons, yours doesnt. i checked the video on the link above, and it shows the icon on the top right as well.

yup i just checked, you got the real iberry today plus, and that top right icon isnt on that version. i bet if you sent a message to john at gadgetbean, he would add that icon for a little donation. he's fixed some stuff for me in the past.
    Last edited by Cobra302; 02-11-09 at 11:17 PM.
    02-11-09 11:15 PM
    i think i figured it out.

JC Designs Blackberry Themes

the one i downloaded was the bold today plus, i think yours is different (an older version) because of the icons. mine use bold icons, yours doesnt. i checked the video on the link above, and it shows the icon on the top right as well.

yup i just checked, you got the real iberry today plus, and that top right icon isnt on that version. i bet if you sent a message to john at gadgetbean, he would add that icon for a little donation. he's fixed some stuff for me in the past.
    Thanks Cobra.

Just bought and installed the correct theme.

Chris
    02-11-09 11:44 PM
    cool! glad it worked out! i just picked up the cipher xtreme, i couldnt help myself! very nice theme indeed.
    02-12-09 12:07 AM
    I think I might have John custom make me a theme that will combine certain aspects of the iberry bold today and the bold today plus. I really like the menu system that the iberry one has since it's a little smaller so it seems like it's a "higher resolution". Then I would like the upper right icon ability as well. The icons with the iberry one are nice too even though I'm not much of an iPhone or Mac fan. I would also want the Task today icon to be replaced with the Browser icon since I really don't use tasks at all yet. The only other thing I would change is the wallpaper that is displayed when the BOLD is locked to that of my home screen wallpaper. I sent an e-mail using the Contact Us link on the GadgetBean site and I hope to get a response soon.

Chris
    Last edited by Tronyx; 02-12-09 at 12:56 AM.
    02-12-09 12:43 AM
    02-12-09 07:13 AM
    u should be looking for today themes.
    there are variants to the today themes as well
    some show calendar appointments only, some show messages, some show sms, some show a combination.

pick what u like - plenty at pimpmyberry
    Hmm ok thanks, this is great Now I will never change my Blackberry

Does anyone know where I can find a theme that looks like the original blackberry theme but with calendar appointments on the todayscreen... looked a little at pimpmyberry but could really find it...
    02-12-09 09:04 AM
    Hmm ok thanks, this is great Now I will never change my Blackberry

Does anyone know where I can find a theme that looks like the original blackberry theme but with calendar appointments on the todayscreen... looked a little at pimpmyberry but could really find it...
    You could always try http://bb-ota.servehttp.com/index.html
    02-12-09 12:18 PM
    You could always try (Link removed)
    Looks like something I had in my mind, downloaded the one with 7 calendar views and 7 icons on bottom, but how do I install it? Does not work with desktop manager...

Sorry for being noob
    02-12-09 01:12 PM
    Looks like something I had in my mind, downloaded the one with 7 calendar views and 7 icons on bottom, but how do I install it? Does not work with desktop manager...

Sorry for being noob
    They are OTA (over-the-air) installs. If you browse to them using your Blackberry browser, they will install that way.
    02-12-09 04:20 PM
    Or you can type in the full address into you berry like I did the first couple of times, but that gets old.
    02-12-09 07:20 PM
    Or you can type in the full address into you berry like I did the first couple of times, but that gets old.
    I used to do that and now I just email them to myself and click on the link.
    02-12-09 10:58 PM
    For a hot second...
    02-13-09 12:09 AM
    Purpleberry, can share the 2nd walln pls
    Txs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 05:31 AM
    For a hot second...
    You should keep that one a bit longer. It is "hawt."

02-13-09 05:39 AM
    You should keep that one a bit longer. It is "hawt."

You like CBK? I spent all nite trying to download it. I'll switch back to it, after Valentine's Day.
    02-13-09 07:36 AM
7,258 ... 7778798081 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD