Where can I find it?
    This should work:

http://www.pimpmyberry.com/themes/me...e_babybold.jad

Otherwise, it's over at pimpmyberry.com.
    01-07-09 10:57 PM
    Bexx what theme is that? Very cool
    Its the from the today series (bold) on pimpmyberry. Ecruz theme!

bexx you change wallpapers/themes every 6 hours lol
    Thought I was the only one that noticed
    Some girls obsess about clothes and hair and makeup. I obsess over my bb! And shoes, of course. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 11:04 PM
    Its the from the today series (bold) on pimpmyberry. Ecruz theme!

Some girls obsess about clothes and hair and makeup. I obsess over my bb! And shoes, of course. :P

haha. well they always look awesome
    01-07-09 11:05 PM

hey it's all good! look good
    01-07-09 11:13 PM
    That is a sweet background (the Tiger's logo). Can you post just the background?

That picture of the stadium isn't out of the Visteon suite, by chance, is it? I swear I've been in the same spot. Nice shot, either way!
    heres the Detroit Tigers logo for ya...
    01-07-09 11:44 PM
    oh and a question that i have posted all over but haven't gotten an answer...why is it that my plazmic will not allow me to make an Icon and a Today theme...they are greyed out..all i have as an option is Custom and Zen...i don't know if maybe my version is corrupt or not..

Any ideas guys...
    Mine is the same, I don't think we get all of the options yet as it is the Bold. I think those work on the other models.
    01-08-09 12:36 AM
    Thanks thats what I was thinking...I was so excited about the fact that all 4 worked until the plastic was not that of the bold and then when i changed it to a bold instead I only had the other options again....
    01-08-09 12:40 AM
    Here's the latest theme/background for me...

By medium_robin at 2009-01-07

Call me a n00b but what are the orb, WSJ and the 6 stars icons?
    01-08-09 01:01 AM
    not sure what orb is, wsj is wallstreet journal, and not sure about the other
    01-08-09 01:14 AM
    orb is the ****..

you download a program onto your pc called orb and set it to folders you would like to be able to acess including music, video, pictures etc

then you can acess and steam all your media from your blackberry/ps3/wii anything even another pc

my pc at home is always on so when i get bored i have acess to all 15,000 songs on my pc and a wide range of movies and tv series etc all streaming directly to my bold
    01-08-09 01:28 AM
    orb is the ****..

you download a program onto your pc called orb and set it to folders you would like to be able to acess including music, video, pictures etc

then you can acess and steam all your media from your blackberry/ps3/wii anything even another pc

my pc at home is always on so when i get bored i have acess to all 15,000 songs on my pc and a wide range of movies and tv series etc all streaming directly to my bold
    Is there a charge for Orb and if so how much...that sounds worth a Premium price...
    01-08-09 01:36 AM
    This should work:

http://www.pimpmyberry.com/themes/me...e_babybold.jad

Otherwise, it's over at pimpmyberry.com.
    Thanks for the theme
    01-08-09 01:38 AM
    orb is the ****..

Where do I get the quicklauncher??? I have it downloaded on my computer now but i would like the lil Orb Icon on my bb...
    01-08-09 02:14 AM
    Where do I get the quicklauncher??? I have it downloaded on my computer now but i would like the lil Orb Icon on my bb...
    There is a sweet program called ShortcutHub by Jonathan H Fisher (m.jonathanhfisher.co.uk I think) that let's you make your own web launchers! So I used that program to make an orb launcher and one for hotmail. I just used the icon png file on my computer for the orb logo. Its really cool. You should give it a shot.

01-08-09 06:44 AM
    The flavor of the day...

01-08-09 08:16 AM
    Call me a n00b but what are the orb, WSJ and the 6 stars icons?
    By the way, orb and wsj were explained by others, but the 6 stars icon is TellMe. It's a great yellowpages-type program...like Beyond411 or Live Search. I think so far it's my favorite of these types of programs. Very useful and REALLY easy to use.
    01-08-09 08:29 AM
    I forgot that was TellMe! I dumped it for LiveSearch cuz of the info both being from the same place (microsoft). I didn't see where TellMe saved to my address book and mapped my routes with the same efficiency as LS. Maybe I used it wrong? Does TM work on OS above .185?

01-08-09 10:00 AM
    This has to be the best!!!
    01-08-09 12:19 PM
    Here's mine. Championship this year!
    01-08-09 01:06 PM
    Is there a charge for Orb and if so how much...that sounds worth a Premium price...
    its absolutely free
    01-08-09 01:14 PM
    Here's mine. Championship this year!
    champs of what, there weak division? then yes your right
    01-08-09 01:19 PM
    Just a wallpaper, but I love this photo. My wife took it out the window of the car last summer. One of those, "Ooh, quick honey, take a photo of that!" situations that turned out very nice.
    01-08-09 01:29 PM
    Why the heck won't my thumbnail work?

I wanted to just insert the photo in the post but didn't see that option.
    01-08-09 01:35 PM
    here is my for a few hours lol

01-08-09 01:37 PM
    Here's may current theme.

Love that theme. Is it available? where?
    01-08-09 01:37 PM
7,258 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD