I'm only new to blackberry after having mine now for 2 weeks but already I've been through about 9 themes I've been keeping on my phone but I keep coming back to Enigma which a few people have posted already.

One thing I was wondering was the front screens limited to 10 icons max? I'm finding I'd like more to scroll through.

I also need to post my wallpapers for everyone to check out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 04:40 AM
    I had to post this here

Pink Floyd Pulse tour, Earls Court, London, 1994...from my media player It won't capture in full-screen mode or un-paused.

It looks a lot more colorful and sharp on the 9000 in person.
    That's something I need to get me through my comute!

12-27-08 04:46 AM
    Ok I'm still learning how to use capture it so I don't know how to get it to work without having it on the main screen.

Here are my theme/backgrounds

My Kryptographik Podcast Background on the Scarface Theme

My Welcome to Heavenside Podcast Background on the Zen Theme

Grinding Symbol from Doktor Sleepless

Global Frequency Wallpaper

And the Enigma Theme which has been shown before
    12-27-08 06:35 AM
    Ok I'm still learning how to use capture it so I don't know how to get it to work without having it on the main screen.

Here are my theme/backgrounds

My Kryptographik Podcast Background on the Scarface Theme

My Welcome to Heavenside Podcast Background on the Zen Theme

Grinding Symbol from Doktor Sleepless

And the Enigma Theme which has been shown before
    Hey those look great man!

To use capture it to grab any page you want just go in and assign capture it to to one of the side convenience keys. Then you can just press a button to make a capture. You can also use the menu button and select capture it and it will grab a pic but it's easier, IMO, to use a side key. This way you can just hide the capture it app icon. Now, when you press the side key, your BB will vibrate letting you know you just grab a shot. Here's a screen-grab of the menu where you change convenience key settings.

Last edited by Marine One; 12-27-08 at 07:24 AM.
    12-27-08 07:08 AM
    Hey those look great man!

To use capture it to grab any page you want just go in and assign capture it to to one of the side convenience keys. Then you can just press a button to make a capture. You can also use the menu button and select capture it and it will grab a pic but it's easier, IMO, to use a side key. This way you can just hide the capture it app icon. Now, when you press the side key, your BB will vibrate letting you know you just grab a shot. Here's a screen-grab of the menu where you change convenience key settings.

I knew I was missing something with capture it so I'll go and activate that now!

I'm tempted to make some themes but I still have to get Plasmic and see if I can work it or not...

Is there a way that there can be more than 10 icons on the front screen or is that the limit?
    12-27-08 07:28 AM
    Is there a way that there can be more than 10 icons on the front screen or is that the limit?
    There are themes where the whole screen is icons. Check out the themes section on this site and also pimpmyberry.com. Good luck and welcome to CB.
    12-27-08 09:09 AM
    Yeah I've been using Super Loopy's Half theme. I keep trying others, but this one always seems to end up back as my main theme. Here's some screen-grabs with a random wallpapers:

And a pic of two sweet girls at Christmas

It's just a simple, clean, professional looking theme that does exactly what it's supposed to do. What I like most though is that many themes seem to cause lag, etc.. Loopy's Half theme causes no issues whatsoever. My Bold is just as snappy after installing as it was before. Many, many themes cannot say this. The icing on the cake is the removal of the on-screen carrier logo!
    where did u get the dark side of the moon wallpaper???would love to get my hands on it
    12-27-08 09:17 AM

I loved Global Frequency!

12-27-08 10:31 AM
    My current theme until the Birds are knocked out of the playoffs
    12-27-08 01:34 PM

^^^when i'm in a bad mood^^^

^^^when i'm in a good mood^^^
    12-27-08 01:42 PM

anyone know where to get the ota for youtube?
    Anyone know where to get this theme with the youtube icon?

Kind regards from Germany

Stefan
    Here it is http://www.hostj2me.com/downloads/16...ouTubeIcon.jad from your phone or email yourself the address.
    Last edited by PvT; 12-27-08 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Found the working link
    12-27-08 01:55 PM
    where did u get the dark side of the moon wallpaper???would love to get my hands on it
    One Pink Floyd wallpaper hot and fresh:

I found it here at Crackberry somewhere, now it's here for you. Enjoy!

My current theme until the Birds are knocked out of the playoffs
    The Eagles aren't going to the playoffs this year my friend. The Cowboys and TO are gonna put the hurt on the Birds Sunday!!
    Last edited by Marine One; 12-27-08 at 02:41 PM.
    12-27-08 02:38 PM
    I loved Global Frequency!

Here's the wallpaper on it's own

12-27-08 04:06 PM
    Last edited by Hulkster1970; 01-04-09 at 12:52 PM.
    12-27-08 05:29 PM
    Good stuff, welcome to CB lord shaper
    12-27-08 05:33 PM
    Got this idea randomly

Here's my current
    Last edited by Vendettx; 12-27-08 at 05:39 PM.
    12-27-08 05:37 PM
    I love this part of the forum. I just recently picked up flowberry and crossbar for the bold for 1.98 for both is it me or are those themes memory hogs. Especially crossbar I have hardly any app running just I'm and browser

12-27-08 06:24 PM
    I think this might be a stupid question, but I just don't know how all this works.... if you have a theme with ten buttons across the bottom of the main screen, does that mean when you press the bb button to see all your icons, they are also lined up ten in a row?

Now that I say this, it seems to me that the answer has to be yes. But I will ask it anyway....

Also, I love Hulkster''s with 8 icon across but don't want the messages icon up high in the middle of the screen. Is there a theme out there or in this thread with 8 across but otherwise no other changes to the look? That would be ideal for me.

I have looked through this thread and may have missed it, so sorry if I did. But I would love an 8-in-a-row theme.
    12-27-08 06:25 PM
    Hi Blacklatino,

Where can I find this theme?

Thanks in advance!
    Hello clealsgirl-

That's one of Tito71's themes (The Today U Theme) and the wallpaper is from the free wallpaper here on CB

Tito71s' Themes: http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bo...-screen-76413/

Free Wallpaper: #Free Wallpapers | CrackBerry.com
    12-27-08 07:45 PM

Wallpaper will be posted in the Bold Colors and Patterns wallpaper section.
    12-27-08 08:29 PM
    Test

Last edited by Morganizer; 12-27-08 at 09:19 PM.
    12-27-08 09:12 PM
    Stupid question,

Do the message, missed phone call, google talk message, etc icons still show up somewhere on these custom themes? I never see any message or missed call on these screen shots. Curious...

Been putting off changing to one due to complaints of them slowing the phone down.
    12-27-08 09:33 PM
    Thank you! Hope your holiday season is going well!
    Same to you and hit me up if you need some help.

BTW, same WP and Bla1zes' Theme:

12-27-08 11:26 PM
    Hello clealsgirl-

That's one of Tito71's themes (The Today U Theme) and the wallpaper is from the free wallpaper here on CB

Tito71s' Themes: http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bo...-screen-76413/

Free Wallpaper: #Free Wallpapers | CrackBerry.com

That is a great heads-up on getting us hip to that thread. Just loaded that MyUMix theme. Will give it a burn around the block and see how she handles.

Thanks
    12-28-08 01:34 AM
    I wanna see if this worked..

Theme by Loopy...Thanks
    12-28-08 01:39 AM
7,258 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD