thanks
    No problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 03:47 AM

decided to try out this new wallpaper much thanks to vendettx
    Where'd you get that theme?

12-25-08 08:11 AM

anyone know where to get the ota for youtube?
    12-25-08 08:41 AM
    I'm rocking this holiday wallpaper today ONLY but I thought you might want to see... Enjoy and happy holidays to all CB'ers!
    12-25-08 08:57 AM
    vendetxx love the wallpapers using some right now....on the superIpod and superBuuf....all new themes from me. Hidden crossbar with 18 users icons plus 6 fix ring action
    12-25-08 09:55 PM
    I had the same thing, that's why I deleted it. I'll take speed over style any day. If I could have both, so much the better.
    i fix that issue with the new themes. I had full memory set on the option now is no memory. for me it runs faster.
    12-25-08 09:57 PM
    thanks vendetxx. using one of yours now

12-25-08 10:09 PM
    Sportin' some thunderstorm wallpaper for now... Hope you enjoy!
    12-25-08 11:13 PM
    Where'd you get that theme?

i got it in the themes section, its called side theme
    12-25-08 11:17 PM
    SUPER LOOPY has all the themes you need... Do a search and you'll find a lot of his handywork. I downloaded all of his and that's all I use...
    12-25-08 11:25 PM
    SUPER LOOPY has all the themes you need... Do a search and you'll find a lot of his handywork. I downloaded all of his and that's all I use...
    They do have some good ones, but honestly - my favorite is still the L with the calendar and messages on the homescreen.

I've tried so many different themes and I always end up going back to that one. It just seems the most productive to me. 8 icons plus your calendar and messages with previews, not counting your side keys, what more could you want?
    12-26-08 01:41 AM
    12-26-08 02:13 AM
    They do have some good ones, but honestly - my favorite is still the L with the calendar and messages on the homescreen.

I've tried so many different themes and I always end up going back to that one. It just seems the most productive to me. 8 icons plus your calendar and messages with previews, not counting your side keys, what more could you want?
    Thanks Morganizer! Appreciate the kind words. As for a today theme, my Half Today theme has 10 icons across the bottom with messages and calendar in the main section.

You can check it out at the link in my sig.

Or since your signature doesn't show up when you post from the wap site, here's the link...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/su...themes-115990/
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 12-26-08 at 09:48 AM.
    12-26-08 09:23 AM
    Thanks Morganizer! Appreciate the kind words. As for a today theme, my Half Today theme has 10 icons across the bottom with messages and calendar in the main section.

You can check it out at the link in my sig.

Or since your signature doesn't show up when you post from the wap site, here's the link...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/su...themes-115990/
    I didn't know you had one! Thanks! I'll try it out. I was using the onthearm L one, but I'll definitely give yours a try, it adds 2 more icons!
    12-26-08 12:08 PM
    Yea the side theme is by far my favorite theme I've tried. Good work super loopy!

12-26-08 12:43 PM
    Yeah I've been using Super Loopy's Half theme. I keep trying others, but this one always seems to end up back as my main theme. Here's some screen-grabs with a random wallpapers:

And a pic of two sweet girls at Christmas

It's just a simple, clean, professional looking theme that does exactly what it's supposed to do. What I like most though is that many themes seem to cause lag, etc.. Loopy's Half theme causes no issues whatsoever. My Bold is just as snappy after installing as it was before. Many, many themes cannot say this. The icing on the cake is the removal of the on-screen carrier logo!
    Last edited by Marine One; 12-26-08 at 02:14 PM.
    12-26-08 01:39 PM

It's just a simple, clean, professional looking theme that does exactly what it's supposed to do. What I like most though is that many themes seem to cause lag, etc.. Loopy's Half theme causes no issues whatsoever. My Bold is just as snappy after installing as it was before. Many, many themes cannot say this. The icing on the cake is the removal of the on-screen carrier logo!
    I agree and love this one too. Hope he's out there and listening and can get 3rd party apps resized to fit the homescreen.

I use his L theme currently
    12-26-08 02:05 PM
    I agree and love this one too. Hope he's out there and listening and can get 3rd party apps resized to fit the homescreen.

I use his L theme currently
    Yeah that would be cool! You can see the cloud from the Yweather app in those scree-grabs. It looks alright, but is still bigger than the regular app icons. My other 3rd party app icons are all much worse as far as being larger, so I don't keep them on my homepage at all.

BTW, I added a screen-grab above of some very nice girls wearing cute Christmas outfits.
    12-26-08 02:13 PM
    Yeah I've been using Super Loopy's Half theme. I keep trying others, but this one always seems to end up back as my main theme. Here's some screen-grabs with a random wallpapers:

And a pic of two sweet girls at Christmas

nice wallpaper, where did you get them?
    12-26-08 02:34 PM
    nice wallpaper, where did you get them?
    Just found them here at Crackberry. Some may have come from other sites but the links to those sites I found at Crackberry too. If you are wanting specific wallpapers you see above let me know and I'll post just the wallpaper.
    12-26-08 02:37 PM
    can someone please tell me how to get my icons looking like this (wit hthe two on the left side). where can i download that?
    12-26-08 03:00 PM
    can someone please tell me how to get my icons looking like this (wit hthe two on the left side). where can i download that?
    you can get this theme at m.onthearm.com from your BB browser

you can always check the 9000 theme section of this forum for other great looking themes
    12-26-08 03:03 PM
    Hey moderators, this one ought to be "sticky". A truly enjoyable post...
    12-26-08 03:07 PM
    i agree!!!
    12-26-08 03:09 PM
    No... We are trying to limit to 5 stickies per forum but the 9000 forum currently has 6 due to the Round Robin threads. So we are capped.
    12-26-08 03:48 PM
7,258 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD