Here is the theme I'm rockin' today... Hope you like it... Any guess what team I'm for? Hint... I work in Nashville.
    12-23-08 09:57 PM
    Here is the theme I'm rockin' today... Hope you like it... Any guess what team I'm for? Hint... I work in Nashville.
    the giants will stomp you out in the SB...if you get there
    12-23-08 10:19 PM
    Does anyone know where I can get this background picture? I know where to get the theme, but it uses a different pic. I like this one a lot. Can anyone help?

Mike
    12-23-08 10:20 PM
    How do you get the whole pic to show up rather than just a thumbnail? Sorry for my ignorance!! lol
    I host the screen shot through photobucket and then paste the link that is created for the pic on here.
    Just thought I'd throw this in there as it's always helpful for someone

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...um-post-41582/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/pos...-forums-56055/

12-23-08 10:32 PM
    Do you guys get a delay going from like the bbmenu to the home screen. cause I do when I have like a complicated theme like ibellaringhiddendock
    I get a 2 second delay going from the menu -> home screen with all my themes, I'm not too sure why
    12-23-08 10:38 PM
    Do you guys get a delay going from like the bbmenu to the home screen. cause I do when I have like a complicated theme like ibellaringhiddendock
    I had the same thing, that's why I deleted it. I'll take speed over style any day. If I could have both, so much the better.
    I get a 2 second delay going from the menu -> home screen with all my themes, I'm not too sure why
    I'm not sure if this will fix your problem... I found that some themes are slower than others. But I did definitely notice that when I had switched to a theme... either didn't like it or found it sluggish... and then went back to my favourite Marco Today theme... and boy was it slow. Battery Pull!

after switching from one theme to another... and it's more sluggish than you remember... ie: especially; - "going from the menu -> home screen" a battery pull might just do it for ya.

Hope that's helpful
    Last edited by PvT; 12-23-08 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Typo and added text...
    12-23-08 10:46 PM
    I like the second one, looks awesome.
    downloading it now
    Where can I find this theme? I don't see any links for it in here.
    Can you plz point it out. Truly appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 01:02 AM
    Where can I find this theme? I don't see any links for it in here.
    Can you plz point it out. Truly appreciated!

BOLD Theme forthe BB Bold | Theme for BlackBerry's | BlackBerry Themes | Magnum

there ya go!
    12-24-08 01:04 AM
    I'm not sure if this will fix your problem... I found that some themes are slower than others. But I did definitely notice that when I had switched to a theme... either didn't like it or found it sluggish... and then went back to my favourite Marco Today theme... and boy was it slow. Battery Pull!

after switching from one theme to another... and it's more sluggish than you remember... ie: especially; - "going from the menu -> home screen" a battery pull might just do it for ya.

Hope that's helpful
    OKay I figured the best solution by chance and over a few forum search. When my phoned lagged from the themes I had like 6 themes on the phone at once and noticed my memory dropped from 50mb to like 16-17 mb and i was like the $#@! than I went to DM to remove half or more of the themes on the phone and the complicated themes ran smooth like butter.

so bassically to recap remove unused themes and keep a few like 1-4 maybe 5 max on your phone. It'll drastically speed things up. hope this helps.
    12-24-08 04:28 AM

Nice new theme from JC Designs, blog post on it later today.
    12-24-08 04:38 AM
    oh that theme is sickkk!

answer to this question will make me buy it..

are all 10 icons customizable? if not then do the icons on the left side when i scroll over them do they act as a "today" theme suddenly showing up as i hover over the selected icon?

Cheers!
    Tommy.
    12-24-08 04:57 AM
    i got all my answers from clicking the link haha! ill be being that thread tomorrow! it looks sick the left side is fixed but has everything you need! messages, calender, sms and TASK!!! not very many today themes has task which is a great thing.

now time to find a wallpaper for it.. i also hope the wallpapers dont go behind the left icons lol im picky about themes but i sure do love them!

edit2:

okay so im impatient and bought it haha this theme is awesome! its the first crossbar theme ives played it.. its kinda hard to get a good wallpaper because you cant customize the buttom however it still looks pretty good!

(i think ill be sticking with this one for the time being )

it was hard to find a wallpaper as you can see because this theme was made for its personal wallpaper which looked great! but i always like to add a little touch of my own to it just to make it mine..

this is the theme i was using before tonight and i like it dearly especially how peaceful it looks with this choice of wall paper :

Last edited by Vendettx; 12-24-08 at 05:58 AM.
    12-24-08 05:03 AM
    that theme is soooo hot!!! Vendettx I love ur screens! I have a question though bc now I want tht theme, I deleted tasks off my berry I dont use it really, I use memopad and the calendar alot more. What will be in it's place being that it's fixed?
    12-24-08 09:27 AM
    also, the lock screen is it fixed as well or changes with the walls we want?
    12-24-08 09:30 AM

Any chance you can post those wallpapers ?
    12-24-08 10:09 AM

12-24-08 11:18 AM
    can anyone help me. i want to get the storm original wallpaper on my bold the wallpaper with the blue sky clouds and green grass can anyone help me get his on the bold?
    12-24-08 03:08 PM
    That's floating around somewhere ill try and find it for you once I get home from work today

12-24-08 04:44 PM
    as promise here are all those wallpaper

the first one is a orginal by Audrey Kawasaki but i chop it a bit to make it match my bold and its current theme which was the nitro one

and honestly i dont take credit for the rest of the photos either ive found them all minus the last one on random wallpaper threads and folders etc but here they are

12-24-08 05:53 PM
    sorry i was limited to photos per post so i had to post twice.

and a little plus for anyone lurking here with a pearl
    this was my favorite wallpaper on my blackberry pearl

actually if anyone has any info on this picture i would love to know who its by and such
    12-24-08 05:53 PM

i got this right now, prolly gonna change the wallpaper as soon as i find a new one i like
    12-24-08 09:21 PM
    From JC Design

may i ask where u get this theme?
    12-25-08 02:06 AM

decided to try out this new wallpaper much thanks to vendettx
    12-25-08 02:14 AM
    may i ask where u get this theme?
    im pretty sure it says it right there, jc designs. so prolly the cb store
    12-25-08 02:16 AM
    im pretty sure it says it right there, jc designs. so prolly the cb store
    thanks
    12-25-08 02:50 AM