ok, seriously, you have got to share those!
    Like I said, I've only reduced the size of the icons that i personally use so some are still normal size. I just put them in a folder and hide it. So there are going to be some icons that some people use that won't fit with the rest.

I'll take some time over the weekend and resize the rest of them and share after that. It's very tedious resizing these stupid things.

I have, however, updated the side theme to a cleaner look....

I have it set up so that the icons on the left slide in from the left and the right from the right. The weather icon drops from the top. You can get from the left side to the right through the weather icon. I had it set up to go through from top to bottom also but I found myself overshooting my target app that way.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 11-27-08 at 10:38 PM.
    11-27-08 10:34 PM
    ^^^i need this theme...someone point me in the right direction please.
    11-28-08 03:45 AM
    I agree, that theme is very nicely done.
    11-28-08 07:07 AM
    I just got my bold 2 days ago and was wondering where to find a free L style theme if anyone
    Knows of one or has one they could send me I would greatly appreciate it...
    Email me the link: [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 06:46 PM
    Like I said, I've only reduced the size of the icons that i personally use so some are still normal size. I just put them in a folder and hide it. So there are going to be some icons that some people use that won't fit with the rest.

I'll take some time over the weekend and resize the rest of them and share after that. It's very tedious resizing these stupid things.

I have it set up so that the icons on the left slide in from the left and the right from the right. The weather icon drops from the top. You can get from the left side to the right through the weather icon. I had it set up to go through from top to bottom also but I found myself overshooting my target app that way.
    Hey man awesome theme if you wouldn't mind... Can you email me the .jad or the ota link.

11-28-08 06:51 PM
    what application is that on the far left?
    thats just the icon for the contact book
    11-28-08 10:45 PM

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img512/bbscreenn
    Last edited by spleen; 11-28-08 at 11:52 PM.
    11-28-08 10:46 PM
    11-29-08 12:41 AM
    I would also be great if you made a version of the side theme available without sliding icons and the weather icon.

The look and simplicity of it will make it a keeper thx

Can't wait.

11-29-08 01:08 AM
    [QUOTE=Vendettx;988073]okay so i didnt know how till about a minute ago but i found this app and its easy and awesome!!

http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.zip

and after browsing other forums and seeing people have stuff like this..

^^I REALLY want that wallpaper!!!^^^
    11-29-08 08:58 AM
    I would also be great if you made a version of the side theme available without sliding icons and the weather icon.

The look and simplicity of it will make it a keeper thx

Can't wait.
    Yeah, I was just playing around with different features. As I posted earlier, I'll be reducing the rest of the icons I don't use and hopefully releasing a bunch of my themes with icon animations and without. As well as with the weather eye app and without. Stay tuned, hopefully by Monday afternoon. There will most likely be 3 themes released first. The normal "L" theme, the "Side" theme as pictured above and the "1/2 size Zen", which will have 10 icons across the bottom. They're a bit small but its nice not to have the screen cluttered.

11-29-08 09:03 AM
    Can't wait till monday!!! I stoked for the 1/2 theme I need small icons on the bottom...

11-29-08 10:52 AM
    Yeah, I was just playing around with different features. As I posted earlier, I'll be reducing the rest of the icons I don't use and hopefully releasing a bunch of my themes with icon animations and without. As well as with the weather eye app and without. Stay tuned, hopefully by Monday afternoon. There will most likely be 3 themes released first. The normal "L" theme, the "Side" theme as pictured above and the "1/2 size Zen", which will have 10 icons across the bottom. They're a bit small but its nice not to have the screen cluttered.

outstanding! cant wait!
    11-29-08 11:36 AM
    super loopy super theme...can't wait for the OTA. great work
    11-29-08 11:40 AM
    Just a warning in advance though, the "Side" theme will not have the shaded areas at the top and bottom for the time and such. In order to move some of the items to the bottom of the screen you have to make the whole screen a banner. I manually added those shaded areas to that picture to match up with where the information is.

I will, however, make sure that I use a font that has a shaded outline so that it doesn't get washed out on lighter backgrounds. For those of you who are decent photo editors, you can always add the shaded areas to the picture you'll be using as a background if you'd like.
    11-29-08 11:45 AM
    This is my new wallpaper

11-29-08 12:11 PM
    This is my new wallpaper

link to theme please
    11-29-08 04:55 PM
    Hi,
    please can u tell me how to add this application to my bb bold. the files are not .cod or .alx so how do i get the apps loader in the desktop manager to allow me add it as an application?
    thanks in adavance
    11-29-08 05:00 PM
    link to theme please
    I been asked numerous times for this theme but can not locate it anymore. I got it from the themes section of crackberry I don't know if its still up anymore

11-29-08 05:11 PM
    I've been working on a Battlestar Galactica theme, this is what I have now.

main screen:

lock screen:
    11-30-08 08:43 AM
    I been asked numerous times for this theme but can not locate it anymore. I got it from the themes section of crackberry I don't know if its still up anymore

ehh it's alright, i'll find it somehwere lol, thanks though
    11-30-08 08:52 AM
    Heres mine that I have been using for about a week now. I never can decide on what I want. I will set it to something, and then change it later that day to something else. This one has stuck the longest. I have a TON of AWESOME wallpapers over at my site. Click the "Fantoms Forum" in my sig to check them out. It is free, and you don't have to sign up if you don't want to. Have fun!!
    11-30-08 09:34 AM
    12-01-08 06:34 PM
    Any luck posting the Sides Theme. I love that look. Thanks for taking the time!

12-01-08 07:11 PM
    I love love love my new theme

12-01-08 11:12 PM
7,258 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD