Hi,

I just got my bold today! and am so excited! My 1st bb phone!

But is it possible for me to keep the Theme and change all my icons to perhaps the iphone icons?

Thanks!
    03-15-09 12:35 AM
    You can use an Iphone theme with the icons and just change your wallpaper, or have the theme developer customize a theme for you. But if you are using a theme, then you can not change the icons look without doing it through plazmic or the original developer.

Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 12:43 AM
    Oops! I forgot to add...

Welcome to Crackberry and congrats on your new BB. You have come to the right place for everything and anything blackberry!

03-15-09 12:45 AM
    Thanks Kangaruex!

Hope I wont bother you guys here with all my noobie questions!
    03-15-09 12:50 AM
    You are more than welcome kawatsu! We weren't all born with a Blackberry glued to our hands, despite what some people tell you. . If you need help just ask. There are a lot of us here that enjoy helping when we can. If you get an attitude from another member or two, just take it with a grain of salt. Someone else will come in behind them and be happy to help you with whatever you need.

There is a ton of excellent information here. Kick off your shoes and stay a while.

03-15-09 01:19 AM
    Agreed with all above. I myself am trying to do my customize theme. I promise the the search here is you best friend, but eve if that doenst work or get you the results, post the question and some addict will help you

03-15-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD