Hi there,

I want to make a theme since there are hardly themes that are good enough in my oppinion, but I want to know something about the default Precision Zen theme:

What are the different kind of types of fonts in Plazmic for the Precision Zen theme? I mean like, what is the font type for 'time', 'date', 'network' etc, but also for 'dialog' and 'buttons' etc.

Please themebuilers, help me.

Thanks in advance
    11-04-09 12:59 PM
    Download plazmic and you will find out

They are all called things like BBbanner9000 , BBdate9000 etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 09:18 PM
    Download plazmic and you will find out

They are all called things like BBbanner9000 , BBdate9000 etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for your reply. I know, I've seen it, but what is the font for the menu or for messages?

I hope somebody knows
    11-06-09 01:12 AM
    As default I believe it is BBSans
    11-06-09 01:29 AM
    BBSans doesn't exist in Plazmic or did you ment BBAlpha Sans or BBSans Serif?
    11-06-09 01:57 AM
    When you're in the theme builder, and you tell it that you'd like to create a Zen theme for whichever device, it automatically gives you the default fonts and then you can change them as you'd like, so whatever it says before you alter anything is what is default.
    11-06-09 06:08 AM
    you can also click on the word "font" and select "default" that will reset the font to the programs default theme.

Good luck with Plazmic and making a theme that is "good enough' for you... if you dont like what you see out there, then the next best thing is to make one you do like.
    11-06-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD