Theme looks good and it better be perfect or I know which tester to blame.....
    I like the theme a lot for my needs. Hopefully he will release it this weekend, as he is just adding the finishing touches. (Teaser: There's a feature that has not been offered on any 9000 theme before, but it's the one thing that I have not seen in action yet.)
    If it's a great theme then I'll take the credit, but if not we'll blame the developer!
    Last edited by tellsells; 06-10-10 at 03:47 PM.
    06-10-10 03:44 PM
    niiiice theme! looks great!
    06-10-10 05:57 PM
    OMG I'm so impatient for this theme to be released! It looks amazing and I can't wait for this to grace my phone! Keep up the good work!
    06-10-10 10:21 PM
    niiiice theme! looks great!
    thanks! really working hard to make it as perfect as possible on release

I like the theme a lot for my needs. Hopefully he will release it this weekend, as he is just adding the finishing touches. (Teaser: There's a feature that has not been offered on any 9000 theme before, but it's the one thing that I have not seen in action yet.)
    If it's a great theme then I'll take the credit, but if not we'll blame the developer!
    haha, heres to hoping you wont have to blame the developer!

OMG I'm so impatient for this theme to be released! It looks amazing and I can't wait for this to grace my phone! Keep up the good work!
    thank you!
    really glad you like it.. i am working really hard to finish
    it *should* be out tomorrow!

bbt
    06-11-10 01:29 PM

haha, heres to hoping you wont have to blame the developer!

thank you!
    really glad you like it.. i am working really hard to finish
    it *should* be out tomorrow!

bbt
    We will blame the tester for any issues so you will be in the clear....
    06-11-10 01:32 PM
    We will blame the tester for any issues so you will be in the clear....
    Well I am now using the 6th or 7th tweaked version (he keeps improving it) and he is still tweaking it. I'll take the blame if it's bad (cause it's that good) but I think it's one of the best themes I have used.
    Hope he releases it this weekend.
    06-11-10 02:29 PM
    Well I am now using the 6th or 7th tweaked version (he keeps improving it) and he is still tweaking it. I'll take the blame if it's bad (cause it's that good) but I think it's one of the best themes I have used.
    Hope he releases it this weekend.
    From what you have posted it looks good and anxious to see the final product!!
    06-11-10 02:41 PM
    From what you have posted it looks good and anxious to see the final product!!
    Well I just tested the final version and it's a great theme!!!! The developer hopes to release it tomorrow, so keep a look out. It will be released with a new name and a new thread. And it will be priced very well for a "Premium" theme. And after working with this new developer (BBT Themes) I have got to say that you are not going to believe all of the detail that went into its design while keeping it wallpaper-friendly, functional, and "slick" (everything is "skinned" with unique transitions throughout). There is no lag and the file is just 1MB.
    And anyone who wants a weather slot or does not want a weather slot will love this theme.
    06-11-10 04:27 PM
    theme is done!

please refer to this thread now:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/pr...e-dock-482304/
    06-12-10 09:06 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD