Hey everyone - I made this theme for myself a few days ago and it was suggested that I share, so here it is. There are four variations to choose from: Weather, No Weather, Weather + Hidden Today, and No Weather + Hidden Today. The battery meter will turn red inside while charging until it's full, and all fonts and wallpapers are user customizable. I will attach the wall from the screen shots below. Also, many thanks to BBBM for hosting the OTA links and showing me the ropes.

**Update (11/11/09): Links have been updated! The update includes status text when scrolling over each icon on the home screen, QL support (pressing the space bar will launch the application if you own it - no change for those who don't), and a small navigation change for the Weather + Hidden Today version. Now you can either scroll up/down or left/right to get to the weather icon. The last slot on the dock still has the hidden today preview, but the actual today text can't be accessed from there because of the change in navigation for the weather. HUGE thanks to ECruz for helping me through the QL issue and of course to BBBM for updating the links for me.

***Update (11/20/09): Links have been updated. I stopped the problem of the status text being cut off, and also took care of the calendar text issues for OS 4.6 users. Thanks to RockDog for testing. **

Weather:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/d...e_diphonew.jad

Weather + Hidden Today:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/d...diphonewht.jad

No Weather:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/d..._diphonenw.jad

No Weather + Hidden Today:
    http://www.iheartashabees.com/BBBM/d...iphonenwht.jad

Wallpaper Used In Screenshot:
    (I cannot remember where I got this wall, so if you are the original artist and don't want it used, let me know and I'll remove it immediately. )

Last edited by JayKayBee; 11-21-09 at 08:55 AM.
    11-10-09 01:10 AM
    That is a solid looking theme. Going to download it now thank you very much for sharing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 01:37 AM
    Just got it !! So smooth and icons look great. I downloaded the weather + hidden today version. Ty again jkb

11-10-09 01:42 AM
    Just got it !! So smooth and icons look great. I downloaded the weather + hidden today version. Ty again jkb

Thank you, and I'm glad that you like it. If it has any problems just lemme know and I'll fix them. I've been running it for a week(ish) with no memory leaks and/or lags, but ya never know.
    11-10-09 01:46 AM
    That's a nice lookin' theme!! Thanks!
    11-10-09 02:27 AM
    Thank you very much.
    11-10-09 02:47 AM
    This theme is great! Thanks!

11-10-09 03:26 AM
    You're welcome - glad you like.
    11-10-09 03:49 AM
    AWESOME!! Great job, just what I love on a theme. Thanks for sharing! I loved it

11-10-09 05:10 AM
    AWESOME!! Great job, just what I love on a theme. Thanks for sharing! I loved it

Thank you so much! I made different versions so that each person could have what they wanted. I'm happy that you like it.
    11-10-09 05:19 AM
    Nice job.
    11-10-09 05:36 AM
    Thank you sir.

11-10-09 05:41 AM
    Very nice theme.

Would you please consider a QuickLaunch version - press spacebar to activate?

Also, I noticed with the weather version that I had to scroll to the left to go back down to the "dock".

Thanks for your efforts and providing these great theme for FREE.

-Rich
    11-10-09 08:11 AM
    Very nice theme.

Would you please consider a QuickLaunch version - press spacebar to activate?

Also, I noticed with the weather version that I had to scroll to the left to go back down to the "dock".

Thanks for your efforts and providing these great theme for FREE.

-Rich
    I have absolutely no idea how to do the QuickLaunch thing, but I will look into it because I have QL, as well, and love it.

As far as the navigation is concerned, I did that on purpose. I made it so that all of the slots had the hidden today feature, but because of that I couldn't have the last icon scroll "up" to weather or the today text would be inaccessible, so I programmed it to just scroll right and left as if the weather was a seventh icon on the dock.
    11-10-09 08:25 AM
    Ok, thanks for the update.

One last thing (for now): Can you make the text appear when you scroll over an icon? I don't know what that's technically called?

-Rich

I have absolutely no idea how to do the QuickLaunch thing, but I will look into it because I have QL, as well, and love it.

As far as the navigation is concerned, I did that on purpose. I made it so that all of the slots had the hidden today feature, but because of that I couldn't have the last icon scroll "up" to weather or the today text would be inaccessible, so I programmed it to just scroll right and left as if the weather was a seventh icon on the dock.
    11-10-09 08:53 AM
    Ok, thanks for the update.

One last thing (for now): Can you make the text appear when you scroll over an icon? I don't know what that's technically called?

-Rich
    I will look into that as well. I didn't even think to add it because I personally don't use it, and this started out as a theme for my use only, but I should have thought about that ahead of time. I know that a lot of people like it.
    11-10-09 09:50 AM
    Best free theme I've seen in awhile! Thanks for not being greedy and charging LOL

Hehe, anytime. And thanks.
    11-10-09 09:50 AM
    Thanks SO much for this wonderful, free theme!!!

11-10-09 10:11 AM
    Nice theme ... Good Job ... Thanks for sharing
    11-10-09 11:16 AM
    NICE JOB! This is going to be a keeper. The only request I would make is adding a dedicated Quicklaunch button. Beyond that this is a damn good theme.

11-10-09 11:23 AM
    Thanks SO much for this wonderful, free theme!!!

Nice theme ... Good Job ... Thanks for sharing
    NICE JOB! This is going to be a keeper. The only request I would make is adding a dedicated Quicklaunch button. Beyond that this is a damn good theme.

You guys are all very welcome and thank you. Also, I'm in the process of looking into that Element.
    Last edited by JayKayBee; 11-10-09 at 12:05 PM.
    11-10-09 11:32 AM
    Just to give another update: I've been using it for a day and no memory loss whatsoever!

11-10-09 12:19 PM
    I am loving this theme...suggestion for the next update...would you be able to make a Visual Voicemail icon? Thanks for such an awesome theme!
    11-10-09 12:33 PM
    JaykayBee,

Great theme! Thanks for sharing.
    11-10-09 06:13 PM
    woot!! you go girl!! love this theme; awesome first try!
    11-10-09 06:53 PM
102 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD