Man! U gotta get out of my head. Lol I swear to god the only things I could come up with to possibly improve on this amazing theme was, 1 - I bugged me a little that the dock did not auto hide and that there was no way keep it hidden when using the QL button on the toolbar. And 2 - ibeing a wallpaper freak, it bugged me a little that the profile icon was stuck in the upper right corner.

Now stop reading my mind! It's perfect! Go spend some time with your family dude, you deserve it.

BTW, the new QL icon looks nice

Thanks for making an awsome theme even better! YOU ROCK!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 05:13 PM
    Oops upper left corner, but you knew that anyway. Lol thanks again man, you are the Best!

09-14-09 05:15 PM
    Believe or not I do use my themes alot and base on users feedbacks i try to recreate there issues on my phone and see in what way i could improve on it. Feedback good or bad is always welcome. Not all will make it to final version but it does help alot to improve on my work. Enjoy once again.
    Man! U gotta get out of my head. Lol I swear to god the only things I could come up with to possibly improve on this amazing theme was, 1 - I bugged me a little that the dock did not auto hide and that there was no way keep it hidden when using the QL button on the toolbar. And 2 - ibeing a wallpaper freak, it bugged me a little that the profile icon was stuck in the upper right corner.

Now stop reading my mind! It's perfect! Go spend some time with your family dude, you deserve it.

BTW, the new QL icon looks nice

Thanks for making an awsome theme even better! YOU ROCK!

09-14-09 05:19 PM
    I am loving the update, Ely! Happy as always with your themes!!!
    09-14-09 05:34 PM
    I am loving the update, Ely! Happy as always with your themes!!!
    Good to hear. Hopefully Magnum will show up soon Working out the bugs right now. BB female users are hot sorry norpino just pointing out the obvious.
    09-14-09 05:40 PM
    E, thanks for these updates. I had purchased both versions and I have been waiting for a non-HD version. It's really a cool feature where you have the option of hiding the dock.

Thanks and keep up the Great work, not to mention the "freebies".

-Rich
    09-14-09 08:05 PM
    Ha ha! No problem! Thanks Gotta love those BlackBerry Bold gals out there!
    09-14-09 08:29 PM
    Very nice theme update E!
    At first when I installed, I thought the hidden dock was gone. Innovative twist. Thanks again

09-14-09 08:35 PM
    Once again E, you somehow figured out how to make a GREAT theme even better! Best theme I've had on my Bold yet Seems like you occupy almost all the theme space on my BB!

Keep up the fantastic work!
    09-14-09 08:53 PM
    LOVE the new features on both versions! Thank you so much for taking the time to update your themes and for listening to user feedback. I am always looking for new themes and I rarely see a creator who is this willing to work with the masses. lol I'm going to go out on a limb and speak for everyone when I say that we all appreciate it more than you know. Your themes are amazing.

Also, darn straight that girls with Blackberry's are hot! Here's the real question, though... are we attractive naturally, or do our phones make us more appealing?!
    09-14-09 09:54 PM
    Also, darn straight that girls with Blackberry's are hot! Here's the real question, though... are we attractive naturally, or do our phones make us more appealing?!
    Naturally ofcourse im a sucker for the opposite sex, the phone is the cherry ontop
    09-14-09 10:01 PM
    Also, darn straight that girls with Blackberry's are hot! Here's the real question, though... are we attractive naturally, or do our phones make us more appealing?! [/QUOTE]

I would have to say you make you hot not your BB...if i was turned on by a BB i think I would need to seek help :P
    09-14-09 10:06 PM
    OK I am really digging the update ... I tried the original and for whatever reason had issues with it but figured eventually you'd update it and I'd play with it again.

Thanks for this ... it's a really aesthetically pleasing theme that is also quite functional.
    09-14-09 10:11 PM
    I would have to say you make you hot not your BB...if i was turned on by a BB i think I would need to seek help :P[/QUOTE]

BB girls are dangerous... Calling all theme makers we need a "The Ladies from Crackberry Theme Pin Up Edition"
    Ill do the dirty job and look at the pics
    09-14-09 10:48 PM
    Ill do the dirty job and look at the pics
    Taking one for the team, eh?
    09-14-09 11:08 PM
    Taking one for the team, eh?
    ofcourse pm me with the pics

09-15-09 12:14 AM
    Purchased... waiting for mobihand mail ......
    09-15-09 02:35 AM
    DL... it�s E-mazing
    09-15-09 08:17 AM
    Absolutly love the update! Thanks E!

09-15-09 08:33 AM
    Thanks minor update fix coming in the next few just to fix date issue on the homescreen.

09-16-09 11:46 AM
    Here is the link once again enter to win a free copy of osx and htc diamond
    Want To Win Some Themes Courtesy Of EThemes? | CrackBerry.com

09-21-09 04:53 PM
    osX on sale for .99 each till 10.31.09
    10-13-09 12:03 AM
    i bought this a couple months back, and now i cant redownload it from monihand...whats the deal with that?
    10-14-09 09:10 AM
    E do you have the original wall paper, when i updated it changed it liked everythign except for the wallpaper
    10-14-09 03:06 PM
    the update is great, unfortunately on 5.0 devices the banner has lines in it... really saddens me cause it's my fav theme by far.
    10-14-09 07:21 PM
378 ... 13141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD