This is an awesome theme! Great work! I have looked through many MANY themes and always end up coming back to yours. In my opinion they're the best. Can't wait for the next.
    07-10-09 03:03 PM
    Updates Include
    New Incoming Call Wallpaper (- Large Phone)
    AppMenu now includes Date and Carriers Name
    Larger ToolBar in AppScreen Menu to accommodate Date and Carriers Name

Back up old theme via DM before installing new version!!!!!

osX 3 day sale event
    $0.99!!!!! each till 7.12.09
    Is this update only for the stacks version? I have the HD version (not stacks) and would like these new features. I'm loving this theme btw.
    07-10-09 05:28 PM
    Is this update only for the stacks version? I have the HD version (not stacks) and would like these new features. I'm loving this theme btw.
    Did you click on the link to the Crackberry store in the first post? Give it a try for your answer................
    07-10-09 05:56 PM
    Did you click on the link to the Crackberry store in the first post? Give it a try for your answer................
    I logged into the crackberry appstore and looked at the version number, but for some reason thought it was the version I already had. Oops. Now I know better for next time
    07-11-09 09:31 AM
    Will you be porting this to the Storm E? Being that I was one of the few who donated I'd like to see this brought over. I'm willing to buy all your themes you make as I'm sure all the mooches drove you away.

Any chances of a premium port to the Storm?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 07:23 AM
    Just wondering if anyone else is having a minor issue with SMS not refreshing properly on the homescreen.

Strangest part is that it's not consistent, most times it refreshes ok, but now like today for example:

When I scroll over the SMS Icon it displays a message I received and read last night at 10pm, but the latest messages are not showing on the homescreen. I have received, read and responded to an SMS message like 10 min's ago, yet only that one particular msg is displaying. When I say display I mean only in the today preview on the homescreen and there is no New Message indicator over the icon.

This does not occur with the main Messages and all other icons seem to refresh as expected. I just did a battery pull and it's still there; very weird. The only way I can clear it is to to delete that msg, but any ideas as to why this happens?

BTW ........... using the latest version of stacks.
    07-16-09 11:32 AM
    Mines working fine... Did u power down and do a battery pull??? Might help I always do.

07-16-09 12:26 PM
    Did you by chance compose your texts via a quicklaunch shortcut?
    I have found a simillar issue but realized its a quicklaunch issue.

07-16-09 12:41 PM
    Mines working fine... Did u power down and do a battery pull??? Might help I always do.

Yes I performed a Hard Reset.

Did you by chance compose your texts via a quicklaunch shortcut?
    I have found a simillar issue but realized its a quicklaunch issue.

Aaah that could be the little devil! I have QuickLaunch and will keep an eye on that to see if it is the culprit ........... thanks for the tip.
    07-16-09 03:53 PM
    Yup yup ..... Just confirmed it dude! And it only happens when I initiate a text from QuickLaunch.

At least I know what it is ....... Thanks again.

07-16-09 05:02 PM
    At least we know what it is. It happens on any theme I use.
    Just have to stop sending messgaes via QL.
    Glad I could help.

07-16-09 05:45 PM
    Thanks eagle for answering the question. Hot day in the socal area hopefully I'll be home soon to cool off and send out some emails for htc hybrid.

07-19-09 03:11 PM
    whens your next theme coming out E? alienware right?
    07-20-09 10:41 PM
    I still switch out to the MiniCooperB. The red and black work for me. H*ll, I'll even donate for an update

07-21-09 10:58 PM
    Anyone know how you get the upgrade when you have already purchased the theme?
    07-22-09 04:43 PM
    Anyone know how you get the upgrade when you have already purchased the theme?
    use the same link that mobihand emailed you or go to mobihand and login to your account.
    07-22-09 04:52 PM
    When will this be available for the Tour? i love the theme just wish it was for tour too.
    07-24-09 12:22 AM
    When will this be available for the Tour? i love the theme just wish it was for tour too.
    first, make plazmic get off their azz and give us the ability to make tour themes
    07-27-09 04:00 AM
    I d/l the updated version and I made sure to backup my BB in DM before installing it. I think I prefer the older version better, but when I restore in my DM, it doesn't switch back to the old version of the theme...
    Am I doing something wrong?
    07-28-09 07:36 PM
    Did u include 3rd party apps if not it won't save it. Email me if you have any issues.

07-28-09 08:28 PM
    Did u include 3rd party apps if not it won't save it. Email me if you have any issues.

07-28-09 08:50 PM
    I must not have backed up the 3rd party apps, I guess. Any way I could get a copy of the previous version to install via DM?

07-28-09 09:09 PM
    I'll see what I can so but I don't do dm files only ota.
    Email or pm me since I have a few htc I'm sending out tomorrow
    I must not have backed up the 3rd party apps, I guess. Any way I could get a copy of the previous version to install via DM?

07-28-09 09:37 PM
    just downloaded this theme and i love it!
    is it supposed to be laggier than the default themes though?

annd i use ubertwitter, and its on my homepage dock. even after i check the tweets and i highlight the ubertwitter icon, it still says (5)ubertwitter. even though i already checked though updates. it wont go away unless i go to the full menu and then go back. is there any way to fix it?
    07-29-09 08:29 PM
    Did you do a battery pull after installation? if not i really suggest that to fix the issue and most theme issues.
    JSho101 check your pm box.
    07-29-09 09:26 PM
378 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD