E- You got me again man.

I could not resist trying Stack when I saw the $1.99 price tag.

Thought I would share my homescreen in "Stack" mode with the "E Fandom"

Last edited by mdlissner; 07-01-09 at 12:24 PM.
    07-01-09 10:49 AM
    the old call wallpaper was better than the updated one.
    07-01-09 01:49 PM
    E., again, thanks for the effort because it "is" appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 02:05 PM
    Hey E,
    Very nice theme and thanks for the updates.
    I'm using the Wallpaper Changer app to cycle thru wallpapers. I like your default wallpaper a lot tho. Is it possible to get the wallpaper as a jpg file so I can have it as part of the cycled backgrounds?
    07-01-09 02:33 PM
    E, are you going to keep both versions (Stack and HD) with a hidden dock?

They now look too similar... the advertisement (osxstackedtion.png) hasn't been updated to say it now supports HD.

Please check your email.

-Rich
    07-01-09 03:41 PM
    Promo images has not been change working on that but discription has been updated to reflect the new changes

07-01-09 04:16 PM
    Lovin both versions E.
    And seriously people .... How long does one have to look at the call screen? Who cares!
    No matter how many updates you do E, someone will always have a complaint or want a change.
    I think its pretty cool that after you do the final release, you take evryones input and provide updates addressing some of the questions and concerns.

07-01-09 05:54 PM
    E., I like the original theme versions and satisfied with the changes. Also, not looking for cheaper themes. But, I have to tell you that your patience with others (and their request) is appreciated.

07-01-09 06:12 PM
    i hate how everyone comes here and just bashes people who have suggestions, if you dont like my suggestion then dont comment on it. the theme is great best theme i've used. i love it, but it can be better so stop acting like E is a helpless child that needs defense from our "complaints" because i'm just suggesting things. Whether he follows my suggestion or not thats his decision and i'll accept it.
    07-01-09 06:32 PM
    E, you've got a loyal theme buyer in me. All of your stuff is outstanding. Great work.
    07-01-09 07:13 PM
    Most theme builders don't do a lot of free update request(or customizing). The theme is put out there and if you want it or customization, you have to pay for it. Yes, there are other theme builders that are the exception like E.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 07-01-09 at 09:13 PM.
    07-01-09 07:41 PM
    i wasnt talking about your comment black latino...but anyway forget it. E great theme and u got yourself a loyal customer here too. first the htc bold now this keep it coming E.
    07-01-09 09:09 PM
    i wasnt talking about your comment black latino...but anyway forget it. E great theme and u got yourself a loyal customer here too. first the htc bold now this keep it coming E.

It's all good. BTW, I wasn't attacking you. Not my style.
    07-01-09 09:28 PM
    Hey E,
    Very nice theme and thanks for the updates.
    I'm using the Wallpaper Changer app to cycle thru wallpapers. I like your default wallpaper a lot tho. Is it possible to get the wallpaper as a jpg file so I can have it as part of the cycled backgrounds?
    You have one that works for the bold? Where did you get it?
    07-01-09 09:34 PM
    Got the HD version....nice theme!
    07-01-09 09:39 PM
    Final Updates for HD with Weather Slot
    new active call wallpaper
    new profile icon
    profile icon on homescreen
    new Alarm Clock indicator
    Remember to save your previous version via dm to revert to the back just incase.
    thanks for the update, the profile icons look much nicer now. everything looks perfect.
    07-01-09 09:48 PM
    thanks for the update, the profile icons look much nicer now. everything looks perfect.
    Thanks....
    Ok last few days to get any EThemes for 1.99, tell your fellow 9000 Bold users, mom, dad, sis, forum members, mod team, other forum sites. Its 1.99!!!!! dont miss out on this deal.
    07-01-09 11:57 PM
    For those of you out there who do not have E's HTC Bold, or Win7 Bold - now is the time to jump in on these great EThemes.

E - What's next on the Bold Theme front?
    07-02-09 07:15 AM
    For those of you out there who do not have E's HTC Bold, or Win7 Bold - now is the time to jump in on these great EThemes.

one for sure is Alienware my last free theme for the bold, I have 2 other concepts im working out right now. One is for the ladies pack with High End features second is an old favorite coming back with a fresh look.
    07-02-09 12:54 PM
    one for sure is Alienware my last free theme for the bold, I have 2 other concepts im working out right now. One is for the ladies pack with High End features second is an old favorite coming back with a fresh look.
    You mentioned a pending update for the MiniCooperB. Is that still in the works?
    07-02-09 01:04 PM

Yeah, picked up the Win7 earlier this week. Need to find the Alienware(?) theme.
    07-02-09 01:07 PM
    You mentioned a pending update for the MiniCooperB. Is that still in the works?
    Hopefully i will testing that one also in the next few days or weeks.
    07-02-09 01:16 PM
    yo E.. can u check the 8900 thread of osXpro? I akks'd a question therr. Thanks.
    07-02-09 01:17 PM
    off topic but is it me or is Vicky P from BerryReview smoking hot. Sorry I just posted there and saw her pic.
    07-02-09 01:34 PM
    off topic but is it me or is Vicky P from BerryReview smoking hot. Sorry I just posted there and saw her pic.
    H*ll yeah!

07-02-09 01:52 PM
378 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD