I upgraded to .1232 today and I did a battery pull using Quickpull but I still have no cursor on my screen. I have a screenshot if needed.

I am running OS .266.

-Rich
    Are you talking about the homescreen? Look at the dock for a glowing blue dot, much like the dot in Leopard that indicates a running program.
    06-26-09 03:45 PM
    Ok, thanks.

I thought the arrow pointer was going to be enlarged.

No problem. Thanks.

-Rich

Are you talking about the homescreen? Look at the dock for a glowing blue dot, much like the dot in Leopard that indicates a running program.
    06-26-09 03:57 PM
    cant wait for stack update!! hey e i was wondering if you could put a weather slot and also recommend that you have the profile on the homescreen. Also cant wait for the hidden dock for stack. The reason i like E's themes so much is that he doesnt just release and forget about it he keeps making them better unlike some people *cough* elecite
    06-26-09 04:08 PM
    osX actually replaced htc2.0 as my default theme also I am testing out a new svg for htc2.0 later on the week and mini cooper and hopefully both updates for those 2 themes will be up in a few weeks if everything works out right.
    I rotate all three. Keep us posted on the updates.
    06-26-09 10:07 PM
    Hi E,

I bought the Stack version the other day, but realized soon after that I made the wrong choice. I actually prefer the HD one as it has a weather slot and no Application icon that pops up another 6 icons.

Just wondering if I'd be able to exchange the Stack version for the HD one?

Thanks ahead of time!
    06-27-09 12:34 AM
    How do you exchange a theme? For $2.99 buy both. Well worth it for the quality and support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 05:22 AM
    just wondering if it's possible, that's all...
    06-27-09 06:19 AM
    just wondering if it's possible, that's all...
    PM ECruz and see what he can do for for you as he is very helpful when it comes to his Customer Service but you have the theme you picked and you will end up with both for the price of one.
    06-27-09 07:43 AM
    cant wait for stack update!! hey e i was wondering if you could put a weather slot and also recommend that you have the profile on the homescreen. Also cant wait for the hidden dock for stack. The reason i like E's themes so much is that he doesnt just release and forget about it he keeps making them better unlike some people *cough* elecite
    I mention on an earlier post that i wont be adding profile and weather to stacks. Stacks is the flagship of the osX themes and I wanted to keep it clean and clutter free without any lag on the navigation like the dock shaking everytime you scroll thru it. On that note working on tweaking the last beta hopefully of hd stacks which is pretty much done is just one little glitch. Mem is stable. So expect a free upgrade to stack soon.
    06-27-09 03:14 PM
    Cool, going to get the theme now

06-27-09 03:17 PM
    thanks E appreciate it and sorry about bringing up the profile thing again i didnt see the earlier post.

I mention on an earlier post that i wont be adding profile and weather to stacks. Stacks is the flagship of the osX themes and I wanted to keep it clean and clutter free without any lag on the navigation like the dock shaking everytime you scroll thru it. On that note working on tweaking the last beta hopefully of hd stacks which is pretty much done is just one little glitch. Mem is stable. So expect a free upgrade to stack soon.
    06-27-09 08:18 PM
    Profile icon will be nice

06-27-09 08:32 PM
    first beta version of both theme had the profile icon but at the end it was cut to give it a clean banner look and easier navigation. Im testing the last beta on my phone im crossing my fingers for a late night update.
    06-27-09 09:09 PM
    osX Stack Updates Coming Soon!!!
    osX Stack Becomes osXHD+ Stack
    HiddenDock Support!!!!
    New Semi Large Cursor on the App Menu
    New Navigation Format (Dock Apps 1-5 hides dock)
    Active Call wallpaper loses BlackBerry Phone Image
    06-27-09 10:20 PM
    E- thanks for the update.

06-27-09 11:32 PM
    osX Stack Updates Coming Soon!!!
    osX Stack Becomes osXHD+ Stack
    HiddenDock Support!!!!
    New Semi Large Cursor on the App Menu
    New Navigation Format (Dock Apps 1-5 hides dock)
    Active Call wallpaper loses BlackBerry Phone Image
    will the image on the active call screen be changed in HD version as well?
    06-28-09 12:11 AM
    Its a killer theme its been on my phone for a week now, new cleaner icons nothing like my old leopard themes from the past just a completly professional looking osX theme. On a side not I will be updating mini cooper first week of july.

will this come in 8900 flavor?
    06-28-09 04:02 AM
    OMG! A theme worth paying for! Dude that is amazing; I can't wait to get this on my Bold!

06-28-09 07:59 AM
    Hey E. Do you know when the stack update will be out?

06-28-09 03:13 PM
    Hey E. Feel free to reply to my post too!
    06-28-09 04:51 PM
    Been busy with the family. As far for stack updates either tonight or tomorrow night . 89xx version is around the corner no rush there since I get hammered by why pay for themes and as soon as someone post a premium theme is follow by negative and sarcasm responce. But I'm looking @ wednesday for the 89xx version.
    Hey E. Feel free to reply to my post too!
    [HTML][/HTML]
    06-28-09 06:40 PM
    Been busy with the family. As far for stack updates either tonight or tomorrow night . 89xx version is around the corner no rush there since I get hammered by why pay for themes and as soon as someone post a premium theme is follow by negative and sarcasm responce. But I'm looking @ wednesday for the 89xx version.

Hey E,

You da man!

There are some theme makers who change wallpapers and some font colors and try charging upwards of $4.98 for it.

You're very right, the 8900 community is quick to make posts on threads that post crappy themes. This theme is LEGIT and it's understandable if you plan to charge.

I think people are going to be fine with paying for it, although free is best

Anyhow, thanks for the fast reply! Looking forward to the 8900 version.
    06-28-09 06:52 PM
    Bold osX Stack Update coming Monday Night, 89xx osXHD+Stack coming by weeks end....
    06-29-09 01:38 AM
    Bold osX Stack Update coming Monday Night, 89xx osXHD+Stack coming by weeks end....
    are we getting the active call screen wallpaper changes on the regular HD version?
    06-29-09 01:43 AM
    are we getting the active call screen wallpaper changes on the regular HD version?
    oh yeah i forgot to answer that and the answer is yes expect that also sometime this week.
    06-29-09 01:50 AM
378 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD