yes all updates are free and i just uploaded the files and you should be receiving an email from mobi about the update.
    Thanks for the update E..........
    06-25-09 04:54 PM
    Thanks E.
    Sounds like a good update. Thanks E.
    This theme rocks by the way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 05:29 PM
    Just did the update and it works great, runs real smooth. Focus is much easier to see on the homescreen.
    Thanks E!

06-25-09 05:52 PM
    I didn't get any update?
    06-25-09 06:59 PM
    You don't have to wait for the email. You can go to your CB store account and where it lists everything you have purchased, scroll to this theme and there should be an upgrade button you can click on.

06-25-09 07:07 PM
    Yeah, I re downloaded from the same link and noticed today's' date on the app.

06-25-09 08:38 PM
    You know, for a theme that is not a small application its pretty cool how smooth it operates. No shake in the dock and really smooth all around.
    Excellent work E!

06-25-09 08:59 PM
    Told you from the start, no shake, quakes on both version I made sure this will be last and only osX theme you would ever use. Quality from a name you can count on. EThemes Premium - Accept no Less
    You know, for a theme that is not a small application its pretty cool how smooth it operates. No shake in the dock and really smooth all around.
    Excellent work E!

06-25-09 09:10 PM
    Storm version?
    06-25-09 09:50 PM
    Storm version?
    no plans for it yet.
    06-25-09 09:59 PM
    any updates coming to stack version. i would love to have the hidden dock on the stack.
    06-25-09 10:09 PM
    any updates coming to stack version. i would love to have the hidden dock on the stack.
    working on that right now i fubar the svg and starting all over again. If it doesn't work stack will still be getting a small update larger focus cursor to match hd version.
    06-25-09 10:28 PM
    come on ecruz do the storm for us man
    06-25-09 10:31 PM
    I like this theme a lot. Love the look of the icons.
    06-25-09 10:31 PM
    working on that right now i fubar the svg and starting all over again. If it doesn't work stack will still be getting a small update larger focus cursor to match hd version.
    C'mon E, I know you can do it

I have almost all your premium themes, HTC. WinOS, Mini coop, OSX, they are the best, keep it rolling dude,

btw I agree with ninja_please the call screen is abit tacky with the BB BOLD pic on it. perhaps you could change it with wallpaper?

can't wait for another masterpiece of yours.
    06-25-09 10:55 PM
    C'mon E, I know you can do it

I have almost all your premium themes, HTC. WinOS, Mini coop, OSX, they are the best, keep it rolling dude,

btw I agree with ninja_please the call screen is abit tacky with the BB BOLD pic on it. perhaps you could change it with wallpaper?

can't wait for another masterpiece of yours.
    Also love the dark colors for the MiniCoop B. As far as call screen looking tacky- everyone is entitled to their opinion....and I've seen a lot worse on other themes
    06-25-09 11:27 PM
    With the update, did the cursor get bigger - I cannot tell?

What changes are in the update?

-Rich
    06-26-09 11:25 AM
    On the HD version the focus icon was changed on the home screen to make it more visable.
    The focus icon (curser) on the app screen was made a bit bigger (I believe).
    There was also a minor adjustment that may help those that experienced a memory leakage issue.

06-26-09 11:40 AM
    Hey guys - always have high praise for the E-Themes. I have not taken the plunge yet on this one, as the HTC theme is so functional. Anyone care to put out their pros and cons of the two?
    06-26-09 11:43 AM
    Add a profile icon

06-26-09 11:49 AM
    Hey guys - always have high praise for the E-Themes. I have not taken the plunge yet on this one, as the HTC theme is so functional. Anyone care to put out their pros and cons of the two?
    I bought the OSX theme. It's alright.

I've already switched back to the HTC 2.0
    06-26-09 12:33 PM
    I thought about that but wanted to keep the toolbar as minimal as possible to reduce any shakes and quakes on the homescreen and have somewhat smooth navigation.
    I uploaded hopefully the last beta hdstack version on my phone and will be testing it all day today @ work if there isnt any issue an update will be release soon for the stack version. Crossing my fingers.
    Add a profile icon

06-26-09 12:41 PM
    I bought the OSX theme. It's alright.

I've already switched back to the HTC 2.0
    osX actually replaced htc2.0 as my default theme also I am testing out a new svg for htc2.0 later on the week and mini cooper and hopefully both updates for those 2 themes will be up in a few weeks if everything works out right.
    06-26-09 12:44 PM
    I personal prefer the OSX over HTC and I love HTC.
    I find osx to be cleaner and generaly easier on the eyes and just as functional. I still love htc and will keep it in the rotation for quite a while
    I'll be using osx a lot more
    06-26-09 01:34 PM
    I upgraded to .1232 today and I did a battery pull using Quickpull but I still have no cursor on my screen. I have a screenshot if needed.

I am running OS .266.

-Rich
    06-26-09 03:39 PM
378 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD