Did you wipe your phone completly or just downgraded I would suggest to wipe it clean and reinstall your os. 237 os is what I'm running on my bold.
    To ecruz, I have followed a few suggestions and I think I have most of these issues ironed out, except 2. I deleted the theme, downgraded to .266, reinstalled the theme, and did a batt-pull, and now here's what I got:

The first is when I am scrolling to hide the dock, the wallpaper flickers between mine and the one that came with it.

And I still have 3 WeatherEye icons that I can't seem to get rid of.

Any other suggestions?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 04:29 PM
    There is a link in my sig for downgrading/upgrading.
    06-24-09 04:46 PM
    Turn off wifi and bluetooth if your not using it. I haven't dip below 31 all day and I started @ 41 or so
    Ecruz - great theme! Thanks! I bought it first thing this morning, and have been running it all day. looks great.

I'm on .282, and it works fine. I set it up the way i wanted, did a battery pull, and then went on with the rest of my day. after the reboot, i had 49.8MB of free memory. All day ive sent/received about 40 SMS, 10 emails, light web browsing, and a 2 minute phonecall. My issue isnt battery at this point - this theme is memory hungry! I'm currently sitting at 29.9MB free. I have NEVER before dipped below 38, though I usually end a day around 40mb-ish. Even since using .282 I haven't experienced any major memory leak, and I downloaded it the day it was released.

Apps running: Facebook, SocialScope (set to MANUAL refresh, used it maybe 5 minutes today), and BerryWeather.Nothing else in the background.

Anyone else find it memory hungry? Because other than that (which is minor) I love this theme!
    06-24-09 05:07 PM
    Just went tru the thm file I think I may have found the problem with the mem leak for some. Ill post the update tonight or tomorrow since I'm going to be testing out the hd stack version.

06-24-09 06:21 PM
    I always wipe when downgrading. The downgrade went smooth, although I really miss 5.0.100. I'm gonna try the whole thing again now and see if I can lick these last two bugs.
    06-24-09 07:59 PM
    I just purchased the stack version w the 6 entries, is it the one with the issues? And yea, this theme is hoottttt!
    06-24-09 08:05 PM
    Is this coming for the storm? please tell me it is!!!!!
    06-24-09 09:55 PM
    I tried to resist but I couldn't ... LOL. Can't wait to give it a whirl.
    06-24-09 09:56 PM
    I've used it most of the day (HD version) and haven't noticed any excessive battery drain.
    06-24-09 10:46 PM
    I've used it most of the day (HD version) and haven't noticed any excessive battery drain.
    what os are u using??? i just downloaded .282 and uploading it right now.
    06-24-09 11:39 PM
    I used it, and the theme seems a little hard to use, imo. With the QL on the top right, and the dock being unresponsive at times, I just switched back to my Storm for Bold theme.

I like the theme, nothing wrong with how it looks, but functionality wise, needs some work. I hate missing my Call Log icon, and I hate missing my Keyboard/Screen Icon.

Other than that, if the functionality could be a little better by possibly moving icons around, not worrying about QuickLaunch, and the BerryWeather app being where they need to be, I would be able to use this theme on a daily basis. In short, its just a 1 hour glossy icon game.
    06-24-09 11:48 PM
    What is it about the theme that makes it hard to use?
    Both versions offer a number of customizable icons (it doesn't sound like you're using this feature)
    The weather icon is where it should be (in the hd version) and functionality wise they are both quite basic and no harder to us then any other hidden dock type of theme.
    The dock is most certainly resposive, ecruz makes the most stable and quick moving docks out there. And I don't get your issue with the quicklaunch icon. Based on where it is it should be very easy to ignore.
    I guess to each there own although I have to chuckle when anyone says an ecruz theme "needs some work" as he's the best themer in the game today

06-25-09 04:58 AM
    Both versions offer a number of customizable icons (it doesn't sound like you're using this feature)
    The weather icon is where it should be (in the hd version) and functionality wise they are both quite basic and no harder to us then any other hidden dock type of theme.
    The dock is most certainly resposive, ecruz makes the most stable and quick moving docks out there. And I don't get your issue with the quicklaunch icon. Based on where it is it should be very easy to ignore.
    I guess to each there own although I have to chuckle when anyone says an ecruz theme "needs some work" as he's the best themer in the game today

If the guy says the theme needs work, then it needs work. E's themes are great, but by no means are they perfect. Maybe you're the kind of person who is satisfied with what is handed to you. But other folks may be more particular, as is their right. If they pay for a product and aren't satisfied, then they have the right to seek whatever remedy they think is appropriate. Now I have to chuckle because you say the themes needs no work, when the developer just posted the finding of a problem.

06-25-09 07:29 AM
    Good point.
    And to your point if I think it doesn't need work then it doesn't need work as I am a paying customer.
    The issue E posted had no effect on how the theme functioned for me. It was and still is running smooth as silk. The only thing the problem effected was potentially some menory leakage.
    I understand that every theme won't be everyones cup of tea but it implies the theme was under developed when one says it needs some work rather then saying it doesn't suit their personal needs.

06-25-09 07:44 AM

LittleRedD:
    Please give an update to your "huge" problems with this theme. You "ranted" about all of your problems that no one else experienced and you were offered suggestions. Have you fixed the problems? Does the theme work? Or did you ask for your money back as you claim? We are all dying to know if you fixed your problem. Update please so others can know if this theme is good or if your problems are real!
    For me, this theme is excellent, and if "tweaks" are needed then Ecruz will fix it as he always does.
    Last edited by tellsells; 06-25-09 at 10:16 AM.
    06-25-09 07:54 AM
    Just wanted to report that entering my 2nd day using this theme that my battery drainage seems normal now.
    I think you were right E, on the first day with a theme you spend half the day playing around, arranging icons and test drivng your new theme and that did my battery in yesterday.
    I'm running OS 4.6.0.162 - Rogers Wireless most current official OS.
    I never use beta os's due to too many past issues and will only us the latest official release by Rogers.

06-25-09 10:29 AM

Its eyecandy which is true, but unresponsive is where I was vague. I have a hard time seeing the cursor which is small in comparison when an icon is selected, some themes light up, or jingle, as in the case for this theme, it doesnt. So with the curser being so small, my eyes have a hard time following where it is and can't tell what icon i have selected. Had the theme been more close to the apple dock where they pop out with a glide effect, I would of been impressed and pleased to be using it all day. But the curser being so small that I can't tell what app or icon i am selecting, is the deal breaker for me.

Other than that its a solid theme, only with this one flaw, imo.
    Last edited by fabuloso; 06-25-09 at 11:28 AM.
    06-25-09 11:25 AM
    what os are u using??? i just downloaded .282 and uploading it right now.
    I'm using .282. I left it off the charger last night too and it was at 52% battery, woke up today and it was at 48. I wouldn't consider that drainage at all.
    06-25-09 02:00 PM
    update coming up for HD version includes some minor enhancement and 2 new focus image. HD version now matches Stack Version with focus image and the pointer is a new one slightly larger and hopefully a fix to the mem issue for some.
    06-25-09 02:04 PM
    update coming up for HD version includes some minor enhancement and 2 new focus image. HD version now matches Stack Version with focus image and the pointer is a new one slightly larger and hopefully a fix to the mem issue for some.
    would that be a free update since I bought the original?
    06-25-09 02:45 PM
    yes all updates are free and i just uploaded the files and you should be receiving an email from mobi about the update.
    06-25-09 03:58 PM
    I'm using .282. I left it off the charger last night too and it was at 52% battery, woke up today and it was at 48. I wouldn't consider that drainage at all.
    Same here. Still not having the drain problems

06-25-09 04:02 PM
    yes all updates are free and i just uploaded the files and you should be receiving an email from mobi about the update.
    Thanks for the updates, E.

06-25-09 04:03 PM
    I'm having the issue not being able to see clearly which icon I'm choosing on the home screen. The selector is very small. I'm also having to stare at the battery icon. I can't tell where the top of the battery is to determine how much charge is left.
    06-25-09 04:15 PM
    I did find one issue. well not more of an issue, just a question of taste. on the call menu once a call has been connected, there is an image of a bold with the osx theme on it. it would be a lot better with just the background, having the Bold image on it makes it look really tacky.
    06-25-09 04:20 PM
378 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD