I am still looking for another theme to beat this one.....I've downloaded and used about 12 in the past couple months, and still, this one whips all of them. Just too cool. Huge fan here.
    05-03-09 03:42 PM
    Same here Mamaluka!
    I had to redownload it the other day because I wiped my phone. He even made improvements since my initial download. Nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 07:28 PM
    Can you highlight your weather icon on the main screen (upper left corner)? I can't seem to be able to....
    Last edited by BBsnub; 05-03-09 at 09:07 PM.
    05-03-09 08:58 PM
    Scroll over to the icon on the right and then up to the weather icon.
    05-03-09 11:57 PM
    Scroll over to the icon on the right and then up to the weather icon.
    Ok, thanks...I found that out a little bit ago. Great theme though!
    05-04-09 12:09 AM
    Wonder if Maxiang will ever create this wonderful theme for 8900 ?
    05-07-09 05:04 AM
    Wonder if Maxiang will ever create this wonderful theme for 8900 ?
    I think he might I bought a new pc last weekend and figured out why plazmic 4.7 kept crashing on export (need to change each icon manually, for those who don't know). So, I have an update that'll be ready to roll this sunday. Finally and I hope to have the Javelin done that day as well

05-07-09 07:20 AM
    What are the changes forthcoming ... Preview it? (BOLD)

05-07-09 07:27 AM
    What are the changes forthcoming ... Preview it? (BOLD)

Thats what i'm wondering! What are the updates!

Carlos
    05-07-09 09:03 AM
    Nothing major. Just a couple of tweeks like being able to access the top left icon from any of the rest.

05-07-09 11:27 AM
    Nothing major. Just a couple of tweeks like being able to access the top left icon from any of the rest.

thats a good one i didnt really even think about. I can switch my profiles icon with my manage connections icon. Awesome. Cant wait!

Carlos
    05-07-09 11:51 AM
    I think he might I bought a new pc last weekend and figured out why plazmic 4.7 kept crashing on export (need to change each icon manually, for those who don't know). So, I have an update that'll be ready to roll this sunday. Finally and I hope to have the Javelin done that day as well

Great ..... So pleased to hear that. Look forward to it (patiently waiting)

Cheers
    05-08-09 01:06 AM
    updating theme tonight?
    05-10-09 06:52 PM
    Sorry, had to go into work today and I'm staying over night So no update. Sorry again everybody

05-10-09 08:50 PM
    No worries max, take your time buddy. Open Bold is fantastic as is. Any improvements are just icing on the cake.

05-10-09 08:52 PM
    No worries max, take your time buddy. Open Bold is fantastic as is. Any improvements are just icing on the cake.

Much Agreed!
    05-12-09 05:19 PM
    Totally agree with that statement.

05-12-09 09:02 PM
    What happened to the update i have been waiting... also could you please change the selector colour imo grey is a little dull. I have been using this theme for atleast a month i think i love it. thanks so much for making it free
    05-15-09 04:14 PM
    awesome...
    05-15-09 06:57 PM
    I do apologise I think I actually got this one from u already and donated I was thinking of the se7en theme my bad and I do apologise I use this theme more than any other so is the and update to the open bold weather hybrid???
    Last edited by Deanzke; 05-16-09 at 05:49 PM.
    05-16-09 05:42 PM
    I do apologise I think I actually got this one from u already and donated I was thinking of the se7en theme my bad and I do apologise I use this theme more than any other so is the and update to the open bold weather hybrid???
    Lol. We all make mistakes. I think we all agree that we are enjoying the theme- regardless of the inspiration.

05-16-09 07:12 PM
    Thanks! I appreciate the retraction. Final update is coming wed night. I'm pretty satisfied with it and as I really don't have the time to keep up with the requests/updates there will be no more. I have a little something special planned though

05-18-09 05:57 AM
    maxiang- I was satisfied with the original theme. Any extra was considered icing on the cake IMO . Thanks again.

05-18-09 06:23 AM
    Little preview...

05-18-09 06:26 AM
    I have a little something special planned though
    That's just wrong!
    05-18-09 10:15 AM
266 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD