Still a cool theme as it is now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 02:27 PM
    Fantastic looking theme.

I am having the same issue with the banner disappearing on the call screen with this theme and with others I have built. If you figure out what's going on, would you please let me know?

THanks!
    03-21-09 02:35 PM
    Still a cool theme as it is now

Nice screenshot! Would you mind telling me what weather app you use?

EDIT: Haha nevermind. I just realized it was on your screen. I had to look at it a few times.
    Last edited by CountryyLovee; 03-21-09 at 10:02 PM.
    03-21-09 04:00 PM
    Here's my latest background. I'm using BBWeather 0.84a

03-21-09 04:43 PM
    Loving those screens!

03-21-09 04:59 PM
    03/22/09: Active call screen fixed. Switched menu and dialog box fonts to BB Alpha Sans 9ish. Playing with Plazmic 4.7 now and hope to have some more updates

Would it be possible to use the new font for the clock, date, and other information in the top right hand corner of the home screen and the top of the other screens? The partial numbers and text are hard to see at times. Thanks.
    03-22-09 08:09 PM
    I absolutely love this theme. But i miss the old font. I know I'm probably one of the only ones but I can't help it. This is one of the only themes I saw it used on. Any way to get a version with the original back?
    03-22-09 08:52 PM
    I absolutely love this theme. But i miss the old font. I know I'm probably one of the only ones but I can't help it. This is one of the only themes I saw it used on. Any way to get a version with the original back?
    Glad to see there is a thread for this specific theme. I'm with Country, I liked having the original font all over the place instead of jus' the home and app screens. I'd like to get the original back. I'm sure it's been stated, but a bug i found was with the outgoing calls. A white (almost carbon fiber) type wallpaper is displayed. Wondering if a better wallpaper could be added in order to make it better. Either way, this theme is sick!!!! Thank-you!!!
    03-23-09 02:49 PM
    The last update won't be the last I'll be posting the version with all neuropol fonts again countryylovee. And I want to make this clear: you do not have to donate to get me to do something. You just have to get me to agree with you The active call banner kept disappearing until I switched to that white carbon fiber wall so it won't be changing for the moment. Thanks for the props folks!

03-23-09 03:02 PM
    Would it be possible to use the new font for the clock, date, and other information in the top right hand corner of the home screen and the top of the other screens? The partial numbers and text are hard to see at times. Thanks.
    No worries brah, I'll take care of you

03-23-09 03:04 PM
    No worries brah, I'll take care of you

Max,
    My eyes thank you, it's wasn't for age and bifocals I would have loved the original font. I think it's great that you're willing to make two versions with different fonts, that way people can choose what work for them.

If you check the Bold folder, I helped two people this weekend with the theme, weather app, and the latest background I'm using.
    03-23-09 03:29 PM
    The last update won't be the last I'll be posting the version with all neuropol fonts again countryylovee. And I want to make this clear: you do not have to donate to get me to do something. You just have to get me to agree with you The active call banner kept disappearing until I switched to that white carbon fiber wall so it won't be changing for the moment. Thanks for the props folks!

Thank you so much Max!!! I can't wait!!

With all due respect, I want to donate. You definitely deserve it. Not only for taking the time in the beginning to make the theme, but also for listening to us and acknowledging our questions and such. Thank you again!
    03-23-09 03:35 PM
    Max,
    My eyes thank you, it's wasn't for age and bifocals I would have loved the original font. I think it's great that you're willing to make two versions with different fonts, that way people can choose what work for them.

If you check the Bold folder, I helped two people this weekend with the theme, weather app, and the latest background I'm using.
    i was one of those ppl. haha.

Anyway, thanks again for the sick theme, Max. Ya, if you do get the time to put the theme w/ the single font (like the original) w/ all the updates you did on the new one (with icons and etc) that'd be amazing!! I'll be looking for it
    03-23-09 03:37 PM

Anyway, thanks again for the sick theme, Max. Ya, if you do get the time to put the theme w/ the single font (like the original) w/ all the updates you did on the new one (with icons and etc) that'd be amazing!! I'll be looking for it
    Same here! It's like waiting for Christmas morning.
    03-23-09 03:40 PM
    Now that you mention it, I am starting to get all giddy like I'm about to open a present. Oh man, this Bold w/ all its ridiculous features has me acting like a crack fiend... hahaha...
    03-23-09 03:48 PM
    Now that you mention it, I am starting to get all giddy like I'm about to open a present. Oh man, this Bold w/ all its ridiculous features has me acting like a crack fiend... hahaha...
    Hahaha good one!
    03-23-09 03:51 PM

I'm the type a person that's always willing to help out. I frequent several computer help forums as well. However, the big thanks goes to Max for developing this wicked theme. Some of the icons remind me of K Desktop Environment (KDE) used in Linux.
    03-23-09 03:58 PM
    I'm the type a person that's always willing to help out. I frequent several computer help forums as well. However, the big thanks goes to Max for developing this wicked theme. Some of the icons remind me of K Desktop Environment (KDE) used in Linux.
    Oh ya that's right... I thought those icons resembled something i remembered. Anyway, I'm glad there are help forums like this. Now, i just sit patiently waiting for the hybrid mix between the first release and the second one...
    03-23-09 04:16 PM
    Now, i just sit patiently waiting for the hybrid mix between the first release and the second one...
    Same here, patiently waiting (well, as much as possible) for the eye friendly version
    03-23-09 04:39 PM
    03/22/09: Active call screen fixed.
    Maxiang,

Glad you were able to fix this. I've been having a similar problem with a theme I am trying to build. Can you share what you did to fix this?

Thanks again for some great work!
    Dave
    03-23-09 05:41 PM
    Great theme!
    03-23-09 11:12 PM
    Where can I find a weather app been trying to find a really nice one and I dunno where to look!!! HELP

03-23-09 11:22 PM
    Smurfette, here a link for BBWeather 0.84a.
    03-23-09 11:48 PM
    Smurfette, here a link for BBWeather 0.84a.
    Hey Londo, can you explain how the Location ID thing works. I can't figure out how to confiure.
    03-23-09 11:54 PM
    With how often I get free time, it might be x-mas morning

03-24-09 12:17 AM
266 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD