Hi,

I have been using the Onyx 9700 replica which I paid for from ninja themes:

Onyx 9700 REPLICA Themes for TOUR 9630 / BOLD 9000 / CURVE 8900 2 Styles, 5.0 Optimized

Since updating from .411 to .592 the theme stopped working properly (basically the media folder that has the links to music, pictures etc, is missing so all the icons are sprawled all over and there is no folder to put them in)

I really like the weather slot and the smaller fonts on the home screen, can anybody replicate this as a Zen theme? Willing to re-donate the $0.99 haha
    04-16-10 10:57 AM
    Hi,

I have been using the Onyx 9700 replica which I paid for from ninja themes:

Onyx 9700 REPLICA Themes for TOUR 9630 / BOLD 9000 / CURVE 8900 2 Styles, 5.0 Optimized

Since updating from .411 to .592 the theme stopped working properly (basically the media folder that has the links to music, pictures etc, is missing so all the icons are sprawled all over and there is no folder to put them in)

I really like the weather slot and the smaller fonts on the home screen, can anybody replicate this as a Zen theme? Willing to re-donate the $0.99 haha
    That's not a theme problem.
    Go to your app screen and hit BB button and then click ADD FOLDER. Then create a folder and name it Media and put those icons in the new media folder.
    04-16-10 11:02 AM
    That's not a theme problem.
    Go to your app screen and hit BB button and then click ADD FOLDER. Then create a folder and name it Media and put those icons in the new media folder.
    I emailed the guy for support and he admits to bugs being found in the theme due to various OS5 updates. The theme also switches from Zen and Today on its own but the only option in the themes menu is "Custom".
    04-16-10 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD