Hey guys,

I'm no expert theme creator, but as my favorite L theme (from onthearm) seems to be gone, I went ahead and made my own. I'm still trying to figure out how to add some more creativity to this thing but for those of you looking for something like this, here it is.

OTA: http://nullform.net/berry/com_plazmi...ullform1_1.jad

let me know what you guys think! i don't have that much time to make edits, but if you can help out (e.g. let me know how to minimize the space between the word "calendar" and the actual calendar entries) it would help
    07-14-09 01:18 AM
    Wow thank you zeezz, this is exactly what I was trying to do, but haven't been as successful as you !

I am trying to create my own for 2 days using Plazmic 4.7, but couldn't sort some issues I saw were sorted in yours.
    May I ask you what tool you are using to create your theme ?

I am using Plazmic, and for example the "Application", "Downloads" etc. folder icons are blank in my themes, they are same as original with your theme. How do you manage to do this ?

Thanks again, Fran�ois
    Last edited by fcatuhe; 07-16-09 at 03:11 PM.
    07-16-09 03:01 PM
    Brilliant. Many thanks. Just what I've been looking for since onthearm disappeared.

My only comment / suggestion would be to make the highlight on the "today" entries lighter because with a dark wallpaper it is difficult to see.
    07-18-09 04:06 PM
    Wow thank you zeezz, this is exactly what I was trying to do, but haven't been as successful as you !

I am trying to create my own for 2 days using Plazmic 4.7, but couldn't sort some issues I saw were sorted in yours.
    May I ask you what tool you are using to create your theme ?

I am using Plazmic, and for example the "Application", "Downloads" etc. folder icons are blank in my themes, they are same as original with your theme. How do you manage to do this ?

Thanks again, Fran�ois
    Hey there,

i'm actually not 100% positive, but I believe it has something to do with the template I used... just one of the ones that came with Plazmic. I definitely did not customize those download folder icons at all. sorry i don't have more info on this!

Cdsh, I can try to do that sometime later this week when i get a chance
    07-20-09 02:17 PM
    If you define a default folder image, you no longer have access to the original folders for games, downloads, setup and apps.
    07-20-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD