I would like to say to all developers that your themes are truly great however for those of you who change the fonts to small, it's sad because so many of us can't use them. Please reconsider when making future themes by leaving the fonts at the standard BB size or leave them unlocked so each individual can change the size as they see fit .
    08-02-09 01:01 PM
    I would like to say to all developers that your themes are truly great however for those of you who change the fonts to small, it's sad because so many of us can't use them. Please reconsider when making future themes by leaving the fonts at the standard BB size or leave them unlocked so each individual can change the size as they see fit .
    I actually enjoy the smaller fonts...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 09:55 AM
    I'm sure some like small fonts but for those of us who can't see the small fonts should be able to change it to a larger font. RIM made options for all folks, I see no harm in keeping it that way. Do you ?
    08-03-09 04:24 PM
    If the problem is things fitting on the screen, then yes there is a problem with allowing the user to change to a larger font size. The graphic area devoted to something does not appear to change when you change the font so it is very limited return. You can increase that clock font but you will lose the top and bottom 10% (just numbers pulled out of my head for an example). The other place that is a problem will be today areas where the user cannot change the number of items in that area nor the caret graphic for the highlighting.

Just food for thought.

I'm sure several of the theme builders do this for their own use. The fact that the rest of us get to benefit also is a side thing and not always the main goal.
    08-03-09 08:11 PM
    I guess I wasn't clear, I'm just talking about the menu fonts, the address book fonts
    08-03-09 09:52 PM
    Ah. Sorry. I missed that.
    08-04-09 08:11 AM
    I see no harm in having the menu fonts left as default/customizable. Those menu fonts don't have a big impact on the actuial theme.
    Although, if you're talking about free themes .... You kinda have to accept what the theme creator posted and take it or leave it.
    Your idea would make the themes more user friendly though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD