Hey all!

My first post and I did check to see if anyone else has asked this specific question but didn't see anything.

Is it possible to have nothing on your home screen except the file you've set as your home screen image?

I want my company logo to be the first (and only) thing I see on my home screen.

Is this possible?

I mean, I'd be cool for maybe the time and msg notifications to be placed at the very top but I really love a plain logo with no clutter.

Like the cover of a book before you open it and start reading.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated; love the forum by the way!
    06-15-09 09:47 PM
    The actual answer is no, you must have a theme. There are however themes that do not have icons on them. Check the themes section and the sticky at the top of this forum.
    06-15-09 09:50 PM
    ^^ Thanks!

I've actually been searching for themes for a week now but haven't found anything that really gives me what I want.

I'm not the most computer saavy dude so I apologize in advance if I sound dim, but is there a theme that's transparent except for the time and whatever notifications it displays? That way whatever image you choose as your home screen remains the focal point without the overall theme structure taking away from the actual image?

Hope I'm making sense, thanks in advance for any other suggestions.
    06-15-09 10:00 PM
    Select a theme with no icons, then set whatever picture/icon you want and that'll be on the homescreen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 10:08 PM
    Do a search (here and google) for a "Blank homescreen theme" That should get you a couple of options. You can also request a theme in the theme section and see if you can get somebody to build a theme in the style you want with the wallpaper (the company logo you mentioned) you want. I would volunteer, but I don't really have the time any more
    06-15-09 10:12 PM
    Thanks all for the advice!
    06-15-09 10:22 PM
    There's a good looking Blank theme available (I tried it myself for a while). Just make an image of your company logo that's 480 x 320 pixels, save it to your device or SD card, then in picture options you can "set as home screen."
    Thanks all for the advice!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 09:07 PM
    get plazmic, and move everything off of the home screen. Once you go to app menu, it will look however you want it.
    06-20-09 09:20 PM
    check out the F Series themes by elycruz0102 here

The F (Full Screen) Series is pretty slick. Only displays the profiles icon, battery/signal meters, time/date, and notification icons. I've purchased some of his themes - he does great work. I'm currently using his HTC 2.0 theme, but I digress.

The F Series theme should be what you're looking for.
    06-20-09 11:21 PM
    Хоть какие то знакомые слова
    02-10-10 03:55 PM
    This is the one.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/fr...solute-326967/

I use it, and with the correct wallpaper, its stunning.

Last edited by delta1; 04-06-10 at 08:27 AM.
    04-06-10 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD