I have a theme called Sprint Bold and the creator failed to include this icon. Real pain since I hate having my SMS and Email inboxes combined. Too much clutter. So when I seperate them, I have to jump through hoops to get my SMS.

Messages icon defaults to Email. Stupid considering there is a dedicated Email button already. I'm not about to go through the menus and options everytime I want my SMS inbox. Now since we BB users can't just add a shortcut (seriously unimpressive btw) I guess I'm just outta luck? Too bad cause it's a gorgeous theme otherwise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 11:27 AM
    Go into your messages folder, look in the options for SMS and how they are handled. You may have it set to "theme controlled". You can do separate, combined, theme controlled as options.
    05-08-09 11:49 AM
    Ya I was in there. That's part of the problem. I keep them seperate, but then there's no button to quickly access SMS.

I'd have to goto Messages -> Options -> View Folders -> SMS inbox everytime I want to read a text.

Thanks for the input, but I suspect that I'll just have to accept this theme isn't for me.

05-08-09 12:08 PM
    Ya I was in there. That's part of the problem. I keep them seperate, but then there's no button to quickly access SMS.

I'd have to goto Messages -> Options -> View Folders -> SMS inbox everytime I want to read a text.

Thanks for the input, but I suspect that I'll just have to accept this theme isn't for me.

Have you made sure its not "hidden" or put in another folder? Might want to contact the developer, might be something they can fix easily for you, specially if you paid for it. What theme is it by the way?
    05-08-09 12:13 PM
    Checked for Hidden icons but no luck. It was a free theme so I'm not too worried. Thanks for taking the time to offer advice.

05-08-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD