This is the first and only Zune HD theme available for BlackBerry smartphones! This is not a Windows look-a-like theme, rather just a straight up Zune theme! It is available for the Storm, Bold, and Curve 8900 and can be found in the CrackBerry App Store!

Theme Name: Zune HD
    Theme Price: $4.98
    Theme Author: JLDesigns
    Theme Description: This is a theme that is modeled after the Microsoft Zune HD software look. It has a unique home screen that resembles the Zune HD, in addition to having a Today component with SMS and Messages views! The home screen is very media centric with a mix of connecting with others, what the Zune brand is all about. This theme comes loaded with goodies such as the original fonts used in the Zune software, customizable backgrounds, user-adjustable icon placement, gorgeous visuals, and more!

Zune HD - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 28466
    Attachment 28467
    06-25-09 04:30 AM
    Subscribed. I love the zune! But I would to read reviews first before thinking about purchasing this. Can you post more photos if possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 08:18 AM
    Subscribed. I love the zune! But I would to read reviews first before thinking about purchasing this. Can you post more photos if possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Here are some links to reviews of the device:
    Zune HD Storm: Extra edge for your BlackBerry Storm smartphone | BlackBerryInsight
    Zune HD Series BlackBerry theme available for Bold, Storm and 8900 | BlackBerry Cool

And here are a few more screenshots so that you can get a better feel of the theme in general!
    Attachment 28485

Attachment 28481

Attachment 28483

Attachment 28484

Attachment 28482
    06-25-09 12:20 PM
    Where's our Storm version!!!!! ;P
    06-25-09 01:50 PM
    Where's our Storm version!!!!! ;P
    There is a Storm version! There is a post in the Storm forum, and it's also listed in the ShopCrackBerry link posted above!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ne...-storm-254528/
    06-25-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD