Site is closed . We shouldn't have to suffer for what other people do...
    05-26-09 11:52 PM
    Somehow you have to be able to lock the themes. I am sorry that some low life scum bucket decided they needed to steal from someone for no better reason than to take credit. Waterboard their asses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:05 AM
    I just went on this site and it its now closed someone stole some of his themes put them on another site and claimed that person made them. This is what the site said
    05-27-09 10:27 AM
    I am sorry everyone, I have the site back up but I had to make it
    a store. This was the only way I could stop or slow down of the
    stealing of my themes. None of my themes are over five dollars
    but all of you that knows my work, know that I make top notch
    themes. There is not very many themes posted but give me time.
    Thank you everyone for your understanding....
    Gary
    berrygoodthemes.com
    05-28-09 05:51 PM
    I am sorry everyone, I have the site back up but I had to make it
    a store. This was the only way I could stop or slow down of the
    stealing of my themes. None of my themes are over five dollars
    but all of you that knows my work, know that I make top notch
    themes. There is not very many themes posted but give me time.
    Thank you everyone for your understanding....
    Gary
    berrygoodthemes.com
    Glad to see you back up and totally understand gary. Keep up the great work.
    05-28-09 07:21 PM
    A tip to help prevent people from claiming your blackberry themes, when exporting your theme put your web site URL and anything else you may want to add. If you're making custom themes, maybe put the customers name there.

You could also put your URL somewhere on the incoming call screen and/or the on call screen since they can't edit those.

They might be able to change the vendor, theme name, and description on the download screen but when they activate it, they'll see the title you entered before the export.
    05-28-09 10:58 PM
    is it ok to post another website to this category?
    05-29-09 07:16 AM
    A tip to help prevent people from claiming your blackberry themes, when exporting your theme put your web site URL and anything else you may want to add. If you're making custom themes, maybe put the customers name there.

You could also put your URL somewhere on the incoming call screen and/or the on call screen since they can't edit those.

They might be able to change the vendor, theme name, and description on the download screen but when they activate it, they'll see the title you entered before the export.
    Thank you Obscene, Since I now have a 'store' I am now on a secured server
    and I have done the 'copyright' stuff in CDK. And I have 'hot linking' enabled so my images can not even be posted somewhere else but we been doing this for so long that we know if these people want it bad enough, they will find a way...At lease I hope I slowed down the leaching
    05-29-09 07:59 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD