Theme Name: AT&T Berry
    Theme Cost: $4.98
    Theme Description: This is the first and only AT&T theme port available for the newer generation Blackberry smartphones! There are three different versions available: AT&T L, AT&T Bottom Dock, and AT&T Today! Any of these themes is perfect for anyone who loves their newer generation hardware and software, yet likes the look and simplicity of their past Blackberry! All backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.

Also, the L themes feature a rollover Today feature!

Attachment 31614

The AT&T Berry Series can be found in the CrackBerry App Store and is also available for the Curve 8900 Series!

AT&T Berry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 31615

Attachment 31616
    07-22-09 05:38 PM
    very nice! just purchased it and this is a very high quality theme. highly recommend it.
    07-22-09 08:26 PM
    very nice! just purchased it and this is a very high quality theme. highly recommend it.
    I was thinking of purchasing the L style. Which version did you decide on?
    07-22-09 08:30 PM
    i also got the L style! i like it especially because it puts as many apps as possible on the homescreen, yet still retains the today rollover feature so it is kind of the best of both worlds. all your information is only there when needed, which i really like, and it looks really clean and organized at all times. i highly recommend it! ive bought a few other themes and this one is probably my current favorite!
    07-22-09 08:34 PM
    [QUOTE=jldesigns;3132556]Theme Name: AT&T Berry
    Theme Description: This is the first and only AT&T theme port available for the newer generation Blackberry smartphones! There are three different versions available: AT&T L, AT&T Bottom Dock, and AT&T Today! Any of these themes is perfect for anyone who loves their newer generation hardware and software, yet likes the look and simplicity of their past Blackberry! All backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.

I installed the L version. I really like the look..thank you.

Problem is that the not all the folders are visible..downloads..applications�games..etc. When you go over them with the trackball they can be slightly made out. Same with several applications in the download/app folders themselves. I am not just speaking of 3rd party apps.

Did you notice this during your testing of the theme?

White background is the obvious reason. Any way of customizing all the icons and folders to work with the theme.

Thanks
    07-22-09 09:09 PM
    [QUOTE=dmlv;3134610]
    Theme Name: AT&T Berry

I installed the L version. I really like the look..thank you.

Problem is that the not all the folders are visible..downloads..applications�games..etc. When you go over them with the trackball they can be slightly made out. Same with several applications in the download/app folders themselves. I am not just speaking of 3rd party apps.

Did you notice this during your testing of the theme?

White background is the obvious reason. Any way of customizing all the icons and folders to work with the theme.

Thanks

hey dmlv,
    unfortunately, this seems to be problem with the plazmic theme builder.... the folder icons are in the program and this should not be happening, yet for some reason the theme builder does not recognize this and continues to portray the original folders. ill try to figure out exactly why and then i will post an upgrade. glad you like the rest of the theme!
    07-22-09 09:44 PM
    [QUOTE=jldesigns;3134988]

hey dmlv,
    unfortunately, this seems to be problem with the plazmic theme builder.... the folder icons are in the program and this should not be happening, yet for some reason the theme builder does not recognize this and continues to portray the original folders. ill try to figure out exactly why and then i will post an upgrade. glad you like the rest of the theme!
    Thank you...totally understand. Appreciate the reply and the great work you have done!
    07-22-09 10:06 PM
    Just purchased, wow memories of my curve... Clean and neat...
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD